PDA

View Full Version : The Official "I hate Starblaster100" thread

RAM
08-17-2007, 03:13 AM
Originally Posted (http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=187171&postcount=79) by Starblaster100 (http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/member.php?u=16)http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/images/satellite/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=186297#post186297)
Please, own up. There is no point in talking about it behind my back. I want to know what you really think. Start a "I hate Starblaster100" thread in the BBQ pit if you must.Ok, So..here goes...

Once upon a time...I got fed up with all of the lvl 3 bots (Aryan) ruining the game...after many years of diligent reporting...I figured.."If you can't beat them, join them".....Thus started my own personal quest into the macroing underworld.....eventually I stumbled upon some scripts for this mysterious program called SCAR......The name "StarBlaster100" kept popping up, and I finally decided to send him an email.....not your average noob leecher email, but a very respectful one, propositioning him to contract with me to write some scripts......

I was a bit taken back, that I had never even got a reply from "SB", at least telling me he acknowledged my letter, but refused my offer...this set in the back of my mind for many months....Time passed, and I eventualy found this forum....I started learning how to write my own scripts, but more important than that...I started gaining a bit more insight on "The Human Condition".....I realized how many "noobs" there were, that came to this forum everyday, seeking to find the secret Hack that would make them Pixel Rich....I began reading posts by the authors of these great scripts that I sought so long to find....I realized that they were human just like me...they ate, they breathed, and they had outside interests and obligations ...they were not at all like the Scripting machines I perceived them to be.....

I realized what these people had to endure..by having these great talents, also came great responsibility ....when you release a script ...No matter what form it's in...Free or Pay...you have committed yourself ...in a sense, you have sold your soul...from that point on, people will constantly be begging you, to either update your current script...or release the newest..latest and great script...People looked up to you for your talents, but they also watched your every move...Good or Bad, your every word was scrutinized for the public to see....

Ultimately...many people loose focus...these forums are based off a video game...everything should be taken with a degree of lightness and fun minded.....we all share common interests here, and we should be able to leave our hostility and aggression behind...so our talents will be able to flourish and grow....Though this is not always the case....

We are all human here, and we all have made mistakes.....we have all unknowingly offended someone, and maybe they haven't made it known, but they are harboring a deep resentment....

Today I have made mine known for StarBlaster...for an incident he knew nothing about (because he was in the hospital recovering from a serious accident at the time)....but today, I also make it known...that I let go of any hostilities I may have ever had towards him.....

I encourage anyone here...if you have a beef with him....make it known....and hopefully things can be resolved.....I know this will not always be the case.....That why I am electing SolarWind as President of this "Hate Club".......but, I will make one more quote...from something I said the other day, but did not realize he would not be able to read....

Originally Posted (http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=186340&postcount=30) by RAM_RUNE (http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/member.php?u=2847)http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/images/satellite/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=186297#post186297)
Thank you very much Solar for thinking this highly of me, ...I've told you in private before, But I'll tell you in public again...I think you have very much talent, but you let your emotions get the best of you sometimes ...."Choose your battles wisely my friend" ;)

Pyro
08-17-2007, 03:28 AM
Even if i got your email or pm asking for scripts and i got it the same day you sent it i more then likely either a) wouldnt reply or b) reply with nastiness. Its the way the world goes round

Ok and i hate star because..... Actually i have nothing against him

Pyro
08-17-2007, 03:29 AM
Even if i got your email or pm asking for scripts and i got it the same day you sent it i more then likely either a) wouldnt reply or b) reply with nastiness. Its the way the world goes round

Ok and i hate star because..... Actually i have nothing against him
EDIT: No wait. He ruined squig :p

SKy Scripter
08-17-2007, 03:30 AM
I didnt see this coming... I Still dont understand why people have so much anger in these forums...

Lol, with all the pms and emails he gets i dont know if i would respond as well.

BenLand100
08-17-2007, 03:31 AM
EDIT: No wait. He ruined squig :p
HAHAHAHA! :f:

Bourdou!
08-17-2007, 03:32 AM
Hey... you double posted. Ah well Dev's can do anything in my opinion. :P
Anyway, I think starblaster has a cool name... other than that nothing comes to mind. Although you should be happy Ram, I actually read all that, which doesn't happen very much...

Ejjman
08-17-2007, 03:38 AM
Some people are so retarded. What is wrong with SB? I seriously cannot see. But whatever. Jelousy?

I am only Jealous of SKy scriptor...

With a :p cuz he's so damn dumb

SKy Scripter
08-17-2007, 03:41 AM
Some people are so retarded. What is wrong with SB? I seriously cannot see. But whatever. Jelousy?

I am only Jealous of SKy scriptor...

Gah. Why You Jealous lol... Fine Then im Jealous for uhmmm... Ben's Math :)

Edit : I <3 Ejj

mamoth95
08-17-2007, 03:43 AM
i only hate him because i read all that trying to find out why everone hates him so i could hate him to and turns out it didnt tell me why everone hates him only ram lol. But that was very well written i would never take the time to write something so thought out not even for school.

also i jsut realized this thread was made like 20 minutes ago and its all ready got like 10 posts thats pretty fast!

Ejjman
08-17-2007, 03:44 AM
EDIT::::::

I <3 SKy.

solarwind
08-17-2007, 03:46 AM
Thank you very much Solar for thinking this highly of me, ...I've told you in private before, But I'll tell you in public again...I think you have very much talent, but you let your emotions get the best of you sometimes ...."Choose your battles wisely my friend"

Who said this? I'm flattered, honestly. It's true, I do let my err, anger get the best of me sometimes... I don't even know why I have "beef" with starblaster. It's kinda like world war one, you keep fighting and fighting and you forget why you're fighting after a while...

RAM
08-17-2007, 03:48 AM
Who said this? I'm flattered, honestly. It's true, I do let my err, anger get the best of me sometimes... I don't even know why I have "beef" with starblaster. It's kinda like world war one, you keep fighting and fighting and you forget why you're fighting after a while...

...I said that in regards to your post in SB's Adm thread ;)

SKy Scripter
08-17-2007, 03:57 AM

Gah, We Need DR. Phil

Jk

also i jsut realized this thread was made like 20 minutes ago and its all ready got like 10 posts thats pretty fast!

I Started Sending links like crazy on MSN Lol, cause i couldnt believe this...

mamoth95
08-17-2007, 03:59 AM
lol that explains it i thought everone was jsut waiting for this thread to appear lol.

Jason2gs
08-17-2007, 04:23 AM
This'll be an interesting thread :rolleyes:

Solar...? Is that you?

Pyro
08-17-2007, 05:07 AM
Although in reply to ram runes post. What are you actually mad about. That he didnt reply? Try doing it to any member and im sure 75% or more will not reply. Trust me. Im not that well known. And as such i dont get that many pms. But i can only imagine what stars and fawkis inboxs are like.

LordGregGreg
08-17-2007, 05:33 PM
This'll be an interesting thread :rolleyes:

Solar...? Is that you?No kidding!

Solar, if that was you, I am VERY impressed.
++rep once i get a verifiaction , lol

Jason2gs
08-17-2007, 05:53 PM
No kidding!

I actually meant how he has the title 'Village Clown' and a green name O.o

Hobbit
08-17-2007, 06:00 PM
I actually meant how he has the title 'Village Clown' and a green name O.o

Long story....

But yea I personally have nothing against Star. But like on my forums for something else I get tons of PM's a don't answer because franky I don't have time.

Pentti
08-17-2007, 06:04 PM
No kidding!

Probably is, he is just trying to get off that village clown status, thats all.

dvdcrayola
08-17-2007, 06:04 PM
i have everything against star:D

naw, im mostly just jelous haha

Harry
08-17-2007, 06:08 PM
I don't really hate him, but I don't like him all that much. He is WAY too busy to answer emails, so whenever I msn him, or email him, he NEVER replies, and that gets me pissed.

But besides that, he is an okay guy.

Spky
08-17-2007, 06:20 PM
I really don't get why anyone of you 'hate' him. These forums are getting worse and worse. As RAM says, everything should be taken with a degree of lightness and fun minded.

Killerdou
08-17-2007, 06:21 PM
those pms are always a nice laugh:) Wizzup i think this is the time to post some of those pms he still has some of me, sumilion, bucklyaindahouse(if thats spelled correctly) and some other people:) asking wizzup for help on something nooby its like watching baby photo's:)

LordGregGreg
08-17-2007, 06:30 PM
Either way, i still know that it is something that is particularly dificult for him. And so this, even if for the wrong reasons, is a good step.

I respect people who see thier flaws and work on them.

lordsaturn
08-17-2007, 06:38 PM
I'm jealous of star, nothing against him. :p

Though I can't seem to believe that this thread exists, I always thought star was a great guy to everybody.

Wizzup?
08-17-2007, 06:42 PM
Hating someone can't be taken with a degree of lightness.
I don't like this thread, why would you encourage people to tell why they hate someone?

n3ss3s
08-17-2007, 06:46 PM
I really have nothing against star... Though I really dont know him.. He is a bit umm, just a legend to me :p

Killerdou
08-17-2007, 06:54 PM
i kinda hate him because he blocked me;) i only called him noob for no apparant reason:rolleyes:

Hugolord
08-17-2007, 06:54 PM
This is stupid you guys are acting like 10 year olds getting back at each other this thread will not do anyone any good you need make a new thread with a new perspective.

and so what if he doesn't answer?

on the beginning Star never answered me, then after a while i was more patient i send him my question one time a day just once and waited for him to reply after a while he started replying and I've had very long conversation with Star about a huge variety of things.

So i ask of you, you all what is the point of this thread? is it going to generate peace? no it will only cause more anger you should make a thread about 'Resolving things with SB' in which everyone that has a problem with him can say what their problem is and it will be discussed IN A MATURE WAY!

da_professa
08-17-2007, 06:56 PM
Every post I have seen by star have been good and mature.. So I don't know what there is to hate about him

kaustav_002
08-17-2007, 07:36 PM
I read the whole thing but i still don't get why you got so pissed over him not replying to your mail? Its just a mail there are a lot of people who have better reasons to hate him.
Like all the people who got stood up by sb at sythe all the people whove been scammed by sb pretending scammers. BTW how much did you make from the stress miner starblaster?

edit..300-400mil dats a lot phaTS FTW

Hugolord
08-17-2007, 07:38 PM
I read the whole thing but i still don't get why you got so pissed over him not replying to your mail? Its just a mail there are a lot of people who have better reasons to hate him.
Like all the people who got stood up by sb at sythe all the people whove been scammed by sb pretending scammers. BTW how much did you make from the stress miner starblaster?

300 auths so calculate ^^

Hobbit
08-17-2007, 07:45 PM
You guys are all acting like Ram has turned into soem psychotic killer over that. He's jsut saying he was a little annoyed at SB for a while.

HOLY thats like 300-400m depending on the versions bought

LordGregGreg
08-17-2007, 09:21 PM
guys, its ok, no one here is really mad at sb. Even ram isnt, if you had read his entire post, and not just the title.

Ram made this thread for a good reason, and i support him for doing so, just reado more than the title.

Hugolord
08-17-2007, 09:27 PM
guys, its ok, no one here is really mad at sb. Even ram isnt, if you had read his entire post, and not just the title.

Ram made this thread for a good reason, and i support him for doing so, just reado more than the title.

i did read more than the title but he should have made the title more peaceful...

Sp0rky
08-17-2007, 10:28 PM
I love him. Same age as me, from the uk.

Love him.

Drunkenoldma
08-18-2007, 12:26 AM
I don't hate SB, nor I love him, but why did u make this very cool story so cruel at the end? lol

IEatJ00erBaybees
08-20-2007, 03:52 AM
I know Starblaster is probably busy, but the only beef I have with him was that he was very ignorant when I asked for verification to moparisthebest (it wasn't working). I was a leecher in those days though ;). That was when I first found SCAR.

solarwind
08-20-2007, 04:23 PM
No kidding!

Yes, that is me.

solarwind
08-20-2007, 04:24 PM
I don't hate SB, nor I love him, but why did u make this very cool story so cruel at the end? lol

HOLY SHIT DUDE! I've been trying to reach you forever!

Harry
08-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Let solarwind back into SRL Members pl0x :D

solarwind
08-20-2007, 04:26 PM

Absolutely wrong, I have nothing to lose or gain at SRL. I actually like that icon next to my name. Please don't go about making ignorant assumptions. Why would I want to get out of that status? I'm not that active at SRL... it's not like I'm respected here either...

EDIT: OOPS, sorry for the double posts, I forgot I'm on vBulletin. I'm used to SMF which auto merges double posts.

The point is, I don't really care if I get members back or not, it's just another rank. What really matters is what's up in your head. Your intelligence, your niceness, respect towards others and so on... Ranks mean nothing. Besides, I got a whole crew over at KYAB forums whom I don't want to be disappointing. Managing the KYAB bot alone takes enough work.

Hobbit
08-20-2007, 08:39 PM
I do have to admit Solar has been quite mature in this thread.

Wanted
08-21-2007, 03:57 AM
If you really think all the hate is about ignored E-Mails, PMs, and MSN conversations; you're not even close, not by a long shot.

But whatever, he's YOUR admin now, have fun.

legendaryhero90
08-21-2007, 04:15 AM
why do you guys hate Star in the first place?

PwNZoRNooB
08-21-2007, 06:05 AM
why do you guys hate Star in the first place?

Yes, I have nothing against Star either.

Cheesehunk
08-24-2007, 10:55 PM
It's funny how you all have grudges against Star for ignoring you over msn, email, etc.. Seriously, look at how many people in this thread alone have stated that, think about all the people who are apart of other forums or don't post?

I personally hardly ever reply to PM's from beginners, and I only get them twice a weekish. If I do reply, it's probably not a very nice reply anyways.:p Starblaster has to put up with a lot, you guys are to hard on him..

Hobbit
08-25-2007, 06:26 PM
I agree, he's done wonderful things for Scar and SRL and now he'll do mroe wonderful things as an admin

kaustav_002
08-25-2007, 06:36 PM
yes hes also got avatar that makes me thing hes a girl and hes also made somewhere around 400mill geepez now sell that on a forum and well thats a pretty nice looking chunk of pocket change. And besides he has to reply fast to request on sythe if he wants to make more of they geepez

Wizzup?
08-25-2007, 06:57 PM
respect towards others and so on...
Yeah, respect towards others, teach us.

You guys should be happy you can get StarBlaster100's MSN at all.
Personally I don't happily share my MSN, just imagine less post at my ess miner and more messages on my MSN....
I get like 5 PM's a day, I bet starblaster get's like 20, plus he needs to attend to alot of people who he sold his script too.

I cannot impossibly see why you would have Starblaster for, except for him being mature, in cases I wouldn't know if I could stay so mature.
The fact that he didn't post here says enough.

kaustav_002
08-27-2007, 12:59 AM
the whole thing with starblaster is frankly sad. being practically seiged by noobs who had enuf money to buy his ess miner. Its an ess miner! without mems its preety worthless unless your gonna rc. average money is 15k per hour and he has to reply to tons of mails and all the people who need help, and all the people who need updates and all the people who got scammed and all the people who who want to buy.
I doubt anyone bought it more than once so 300-400 auths says it all.

Special Ed
08-27-2007, 04:38 AM

Wait.. DrunkenOldMa is actually a person? I thought they where just messing with me. Like when you post scripts and stuff in the tags it always says Drunkenoldma. Oh well, I guess he is really the PHP Master making the SCAR syntax for the site and what - not.

ie Hi

Also SB... You are the bomb! Also RAM doesn't hate SB I think he's just trying to tell SB that he's sorry that he was mad at him before. Probably something private but I don't know.

bullzeye95
08-28-2007, 03:05 AM
If you really think all the hate is about ignored E-Mails, PMs, and MSN conversations; you're not even close, not by a long shot.

But whatever, he's YOUR admin now, have fun.

What's your story?