PDA

View Full Version : Username and Trading Tips<--A New Version of Antiban

Macrosoft
08-18-2007, 02:31 AM
Getting reported is one of the things most dreaded by macroers. Unfortunately, it will happen to most of us, most likely resulting in a ban. However, though you may not believe it, your username has a big factor in being reported.

Most importantly, never have a name that has a random jumble of letters and numbers, for example:

asd123945

This is like saying, report me, Im a macroer.

Now on to my new strategy:

When a player sees a username, they usually see it as two things, a name and a number. If we can trick the reporter by slightly mixing the two, we might get away with them reporting the wrong username. My favorite way of doing this is something like this:

Bob O123

The reporter glances at it, because they are used to the name/number idea, in there mind they see:

Bob 0123

You are therefore safe from that reporter.

They will see the name "bob" and believe the rest of it is numbers

In this case, they will think the numbers are counting up, another diversion.

You may vary this technique any way you wish, however I advise you that in certain cases, like the O/0 case, do not do stuff like

Bob O0O0

As they will remember that in rs there is a slash through the 0 and will recognize the difference, defeating the purpose.

Another good variation of this strategy is having multiple spacing in usernames as it will be difficult for the reporter to figure out how many spacings are in the name.

Does anyone know if you can have a space at the end of your name? Because that could really trick a reporter...

Part 2

One of the most dangerous jobs of macroing is trading the macroed items to your main.

First of all, never trade them for nothing, VERY risky. Always give something in return.

For members, a good strategy is to stake the items and stake back, then loose on the macro account and win the duel, therefore gaining possesion of the items, without having to give anything in return.

When doing this, make it seem as if the macro is trying to win. Have it eat and drink potions as well.

The same idea can be modified for the wild for non-members.

It also helps to have a middle person in the tradeing, before trading the items to your main.

Sorry if I have bad grammer, its like 2:00 am here, ill edit it in the morning.

Hope this was helpful!

Oh and please post your comments!
Also, If this was useful for you, don't forget to plus rep me!<--I dk whether this is disabled or not...

Kik
08-18-2007, 03:00 AM
tutorial? Anyways, has some good info - althougth I think Jagex does more direct bans than player reports.

Macrosoft
08-18-2007, 03:07 AM
Thanks

Yes Jagex does do most of the banning, but it is one more thing to reduce the risk of being banned

Also, I dont think this is a tut, It is more like strategical info, or a guide

RAM
08-18-2007, 03:15 AM
When a player sees a username, they usually see it as two things, a name and a number. If we can trick the reporter by slightly mixing the two, we might get away with them reporting the wrong username. My favorite way of doing this is something like this:

Bob O123

Good Theory...but now you have limited your usable characters in your "Nick Name" to "ob" :rolleyes:

~RAM

Macrosoft
08-18-2007, 03:18 AM
lol my names not even bob, I just like to use that as an example, it could be Dragon, Danial, Robert, Benjamin, anything

you could also use 123... though it probably wouldn't work as well

cathering_
08-18-2007, 02:59 PM
The tradeing, you should proably have a middle man with the tradeing
Bot => Middle Man => Main/Duel Main

TOB
08-18-2007, 03:19 PM
Also, use 2 spaces in your name. It will be difficult for legit players to properly report as there is no warning that says that player doesn't exist/isn't logged in.

Macrosoft
08-18-2007, 03:34 PM
good suggestions, ill add them in when i get the time

zenma
08-30-2007, 10:00 PM
good ideas =) il have to remember those when im making my army

Macrosoft
08-31-2007, 11:53 PM
thanks, i got another one...Anyone know if you hane have a space after your username?
like "Im Cool12412_"

you still havent created your army lol, well...niether have i, to hooked on coding...

Jackrawl
09-02-2007, 12:32 AM
Don't forget to keep private chat to friends <_< I used to have trouble with what you're suggesting now, but I could get around that just adding their names to my f list, and the idiot level 3s had private chat on =/ Kind of a give-away
:stirthepot:

Macrosoft
09-04-2007, 01:45 AM
yeah that is important, though many scripts do it automaticly

im back from vacation!

drnewheart
09-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Great Idea. I just made an army using your help Rep+ for you! :p

Macrosoft
09-13-2007, 07:09 PM
thanks

Macrosoft
10-14-2007, 05:59 PM
ha, love it

another idea- nick name in username twice?

mark9510
10-15-2007, 02:55 AM
nice tut ill use it for my 60 accounts

Macrosoft
10-27-2007, 02:32 PM
thanks

Lacky
10-28-2007, 01:35 AM
I believe you can have spaces at the end of your name, as long as you don't have 12 characters already...(spaces count towards characters).

Other than that, great tut! But with the 0 and O thing, if they see that, then they might be more inclined to report you, and "some" people (like me :p) are smart and no the difference, or work it out...and will make them more inclined to report you (and get it correct).

Dankness
10-28-2007, 07:52 PM
I believe you can have spaces at the end of your name, as long as you don't have 12 characters already...(spaces count towards characters).

Other than that, great tut! But with the 0 and O thing, if they see that, then they might be more inclined to report you, and "some" people (like me :p) are smart and no the difference, or work it out...and will make them more inclined to report you (and get it correct).

I have 30 chars from my old army, back when you could use

Ll 0o0o Ll

kind of stuff, But i still have 30 of them and 10 of them are my highest ranked in my army since they were around since before the Aryan days

Lacky
10-29-2007, 08:37 AM
I mean characters as in letter & numbers etc. (If that's what you thought I was talking about).

Wowzor....back in the Aryan days, you msut be almost as old as Fakawi... :p - Just joking.. ^^

eXact
10-29-2007, 04:57 PM
Tho this wont work on a pmod..i hear they can just right-click report abuse- so space or no space u'll be caught...

Atomic1221
10-29-2007, 06:57 PM
LOL, didn't you guys know that jagex records the last 20-60secs before the abuse has been reported just to ensure that the name was indeed that of the right person. Basically you better hope that the person/bot (bot! that would be ironic :P) reviewing the report makes the same mistake as the reporter, something which I highly doubt will happen!!

I hope you guys didn't waste too much time doing this 'cause I assure you its ineffective. Jagex never bans without reviewing.

gamer716
10-29-2007, 07:23 PM
the middleman trading dont work as good. my autorer, middleman (was not autoing) and my main was banned all at once.

Macrosoft
10-29-2007, 11:08 PM
LOL, didn't you guys know that jagex records the last 20-60secs before the abuse has been reported just to ensure that the name was indeed that of the right person. Basically you better hope that the person/bot (bot! that would be ironic :P) reviewing the report makes the same mistake as the reporter, something which I highly doubt will happen!!

I hope you guys didn't waste too much time doing this 'cause I assure you its ineffective. Jagex never bans without reviewing.

the machine, or whatever it is, record the last minute of each player. When a player is reported, the recording is saved for reviewing, but only for the character reported. If it was the whole world or the whole game, it would be to much memory. If the username for the report is incorrect, the recording of nothing is saved, and your recording slips out of the temporary memory, not being reviewed by admins. If the reporting is messed up, you are safe :)

Lacky
10-30-2007, 11:03 AM
Tho this wont work on a pmod..i hear they can just right-click report abuse- so space or no space u'll be caught...

That's bullshit. The only extra feature(s) PMods get are the mod center and being able to mute players for 48 hrs (with Jagexs permission)

the machine, or whatever it is, record the last minute of each player. When a player is reported, the recording is saved for reviewing, but only for the character reported. If it was the whole world or the whole game, it would be to much memory. If the username for the report is incorrect, the recording of nothing is saved, and your recording slips out of the temporary memory, not being reviewed by admins. If the reporting is messed up, you are safe :)

And you could get banned if its incorrect as its abuse :p

Macrosoft
11-25-2007, 02:43 AM
:( they dont let you have multiple spaces in your username anymore

Cerium
11-25-2007, 09:50 PM
Damn, that sucks:(

red eyes 20
11-30-2007, 06:15 AM
i got a good idea.
get 100% complete original names.
all my autos have no numbers and are awesome, such as alpha omega (slightly diferent for real, so sorry haha jagex spys you aren't catchin me =p
and trading lets say full black and a addy scimmy and a power ammy for the 10k iron ore cause your autoer should beable to wear a set up some what like that.

basically jagex has removed every thing in this guide =p

dwas-woot
12-12-2007, 05:50 PM
Getting reported is one of the things most dreaded by macroers. Unfortunately, it will happen to most of us, most likely resulting in a ban. However, though you may not believe it, your username has a big factor in being reported.

Most importantly, never have a name that has a random jumble of letters and numbers, for example:

asd123945

This is like saying, report me, Im a macroer.

Now on to my new strategy:

Bob O123

The reporter glances at it, because they are used to the name/number idea, in there mind they see:

Bob 0123

You are therefore safe from that reporter.

They will see the name "bob" and believe the rest of it is numbers

In this case, they will think the numbers are counting up, another diversion.

You may vary this technique any way you wish, however I advise you that in certain cases, like the O/0 case, do not do stuff like

Bob O0O0

As they will remember that in rs there is a slash through the 0 and will recognize the difference, defeating the purpose.

Another good variation of this strategy is having multiple spacing in usernames as it will be difficult for the reporter to figure out how many spacings are in the name.

Does anyone know if you can have a space at the end of your name? Because that could really trick a reporter...

I think Legit names with legit combat levels helps ALOT more.

fljaweiu
03-26-2011, 08:32 AM
Well, it doesn't feel right to me, either. The rope solution did not work. Engine is way to heavy. Maybe I need to go to the gym first ; )