PDA

View Full Version : YouTube moron this guy is freind to no one!

mamoth95
08-19-2007, 12:25 AM
just watch this video and tell me what you think. He wants evereone to cancel there membership and flood free worlds and cut and mine all the stuff all the autoers cut and mine like ess and yews. He thinks this will stop us from autoing and will save runescape. i like him cuz he hates jagex but i hate him cuz hes an idiot! He dosent even seem to know we exist hes says hes sick of the lvl 3s and 4s cutting yews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdPBzk0na9c

freyyr
08-19-2007, 06:16 AM
Actually, I think he made a very intelligent argument, compared to some of the other trash we get (famous example: omg omg haxxorz its the codes change the codes i'm a 12 year old on sugar lol and smarter than whole Jagex development team).

Anyway, I'm posting a video reply trying to demonstrate our viewpoint. The main problem is that we don't bother representing ourselves. Oh, and for those that do watch the video, yes, it's over simplified and I should've mentioned Kaitnieks alongside Freddy, but I have honestly no clue how to pronounce his name (or Freddy's, for that matter. Was it right?).

Edit: Video's Live. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nK6E5he7Uc

Mr.Klean
08-19-2007, 06:57 AM
Go freyyr!

Holy hell you are good at speech. I fail miserably at it myself.

I say you hit mostly all of the main points although, I say it may be a bit boring to most legit RS playing audience. (usually 8-13 year olds hyped on sugar as you say)

And I do like you mentioning Jagex mostly targeting color-clicking bots, but leave the RSdemon users relatively un-harmed. Maybe if this information becomes widespread to legit players they themselves will target Jagex with their rants of autoers being RSdemon.

kaustav_002
08-19-2007, 05:00 PM
Dont you people feel any guilt when you buy the costly stuff that dum people played legit doing stuff for years and yers.
Starblaster should be eaten by guilt right now, making the 300mill or so that people play rs legit for years and years to make.
Shame on you sb being smarter than an anerage 10yr old
That guy in the vid should go on a diet and stop playing computer games all day like me.

edit:Umm you dont look overweight and it was directed at the 1st video guy
how come so many stupid people is overweight. And also most rs players are overweight.
so go on a diet

freyyr
08-19-2007, 05:04 PM
Heh, thanks. I didn't think I did that good. I had to write out cue cards first (that's why my eyes are flicking back and forth across the screen). After it was recorded, my face was so dark that it looked like some bad Cold War movie, so I increased the brightness. The resulting grainyness amplifies existing features of my face and makes me look as if I'm a clinical acne patient.

That said, I really hope this message gets through. Unfortunately, most Runescape players seem to have ADHD. I doubt I'll get any meaningful feedback other than a DCMA takedown notice from Jagex (which, unfortunately, Youtube will probably comply with, even though NO copyrighted content is in the video) and a "STFU N00b you suck @$$" from Ultra_Leet_LvL_127.

It'd be great if some other people made video responses to his vid, and reinforce what I'm saying. Maybe then we can get the word out to the masses.

EDIT: Kustav, if that was directed towards me, I'm twenty pounds underweight. A diet would kill me.

Emagdnim
08-19-2007, 05:32 PM
Forget it that videos stupid and not even work watching if you auto right its pretty hard to tell your autoing not like the army of green and brown waring level 3's

mamoth95
08-19-2007, 05:34 PM
lol ya he made a good argument but the guy was is against everone lol.

freyyr
08-19-2007, 05:55 PM
theguyfrommar5 (48 minutes ago)
what a waste your replying to video by some dum 12 year old. We dont need representatives especially not reps who dont put up a picture to represent their face. wheres the music?
You dont deserve to macro shame on you.

I sincerely hope that was a bad attempt at sarcasm, or at the very least not someone from here.

Markus
08-19-2007, 07:36 PM
It's prolly a big noob :p

Distort
08-19-2007, 08:38 PM
I say we let them think it's only level 3's that macro, which will mean our macro armys with combat levels to match their money making skills will remain un-reported.

:)

kaustav_002
08-20-2007, 01:49 PM
Im still scared after the screenies of his character fawki posted. they look too much like normal players and some of them even beat my mains lvls im scared waaaah. Besides whadya expect from a guy from mars

hardman
08-20-2007, 01:59 PM
rs is just a game all that will happen if anything is that free rs will be stoped so jagex can just work with members which is good because u dont see many wow macros out there do u apart from the guider.
ps go out get a girl friend and forget about macro's who care's........:f:

MasterKill
08-26-2007, 05:36 PM
HELL YES LETS FIGHT US :D

1 more second and lvl 20+ macro's will RULE THE WORLD! (ok rule runescape)

edit:
(watched whole vid now)
that guy hate us :(
How sipafetic!

(bad englis :duh:)

freyyr
08-31-2007, 03:32 AM
I had to take down the vid reply, no thanks to countless twelve year olds hyped up on sugar flaming the comments section. I *really* hate youtube. I'll be happy when the Pirate Bay finishes their new video hosting site, where people with IQs greater than 2 will exist.