PDA

View Full Version : How to manually install SRL 4 BETA

Kik
08-19-2007, 12:30 AM
SRL 4 IS OUT. NO MORE BETA. THIS TUTORIAL IS FOR SRL 4 BETA. PLEASE GO TO THE LINK BELOW FOR THE CORRECT WAY TO DOWNLOAD SRL 4 THROUGH SCAR 3.12. THANK YOU. [9/24/07]

HOW TO DOWNLOAD SRL 4 USING SUBVERSION (DOWNLOAD LINK ALSO IN THIS LINK)! SRL 4 IS NOW DOWNLOADED THROUGH A DIRECT LINK IN SCAR 3.12 USING THE SUBVERSION PROGRAM. MORE DETAILS HERE. (http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17869)

Tut by WT-Fakawi .

SRL is now installed a completely different way. No more hassle with file placement, copying and pasting plugins, etc. Now, with the help of Subversion, you can automatically download SRL with the click of a button. Check out the link for more details.

[[[[[OUTDATED]]]]]

I've edited/added some stuff, please take a look.
YOU MUST HAVE SCAR DIVI 3.11

HOW TO FIX THE 'UNABLE TO REGISTER FUNCTION' PROBLEM

You need to replace the SRL4BETA 'freddyplugin.dll' with the SRL 3.81 'freddyplugin.dll' in the Plugin Folder. The new 'freddyplugin.dll' is having some errors, so use the old one (or the brand new one?). Hope this helps.
EDIT: This error was fixed right after SRL 4 BETA was updated. For those of you who just downloaded it recently, you probably won't get this error.

How to install SRL 4 BETA from the WinRAR file

First, you need WinRAR to extract the files in the SRL4Beta.rar to a file. Extract it anywhere you want to (preferably not in the SCAR folder at the moment) by right-clicking on it and hitting 'extract to...' or something like that. If an option for extract doesn't come up, or it doesn't have that nice coolio WinRAR icon (and just the default windows one) you don't have WinRAR. You'll need to download it at http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm at the first link.

In the SRL4Beta file (after you've extracted it somewhere, like a temp file), you should have one File that says 'SRL'.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/shopreeves/srl1.png

Open it. It should contain a bunch of other files. Now open the file named 'SRL'.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/shopreeves/srl2.png

You should now see the folders 'core', 'misc', and 'skill' in it. Now copy all of these and open up your SCAR folder. You can copy them by holding the Ctrl button and clicking on the files you want to select. Then right click and select 'copy'.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/shopreeves/srl3.png

Then go to program files>SCAR>includes>SRL.

If there is only a file called placeholder.txt, create a new file called 'SRL' and leave it empty for now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/shopreeves/scar1.png

Now go into the SRL folder you just created/was already there

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/shopreeves/scar2.png

If you already had the SRL folder, then you will have all of these files. Don't fret - if you just made the new SRL folder, create another one so that the navigation goes like SCAR>Includes>SRL>SRL. Now open up your newest SRL folder. Then paste the core, misc, and skill you previously copied into this SRL file (whether it is empty or not). It might ask you if you want to overwrite the files with the other files, and if so click 'yes to all'. Now SRL4Beta should be installed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/shopreeves/scar3.png

Next, go back to the SRL4Beta folder that says 'place inside plugin folder'. Copy those plugins and paste them into the Plugin folder in your SCAR file.

Then, last step, copy SRL.scar from your SRL4BETA>SRL folder. Paste it into SCAR>Includes>SRL
EDIT:Sorry for any confusion of where to place it, I hope this will make it clearer.

At the end, you should have the files like this in your Scar folder.

Program Files>Scar>includes>SRL>SRL>Core, Extended (if you already had SRL installed), Skill, Misc

SOME SCRIPTS WILL NOT WORK AS THEY ARE MADE FOR 3.81. EITHER WAIT FOR THE SRL 4 UPDATE OR MAKE YOUR OWN! MAKE SURE THE SCRIPT IS SRL 4 BEFORE COMPLAINING. They must be updated by the scripters who made them to be compatible with the new SRL version, so don't go making topics about how scripts don't work.

Here's how to fix the most common errors (some taken from my other thread)

Failed when compiling
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Globals.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Math.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Mouse.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Color.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Players.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Timing.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\GameTab.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Text.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Inventory.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Object.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\FlagChat.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Login.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Mapwalk.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Bitmap.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\DTM.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Bank.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Symbol.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\RC.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AutoColor.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\Common.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Globalstats.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Setup.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AutoRespond.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\Box.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\Certer.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\Demon.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\Frog.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\Quiz.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\Sandwich.sc ar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\ChatRandoms .scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\AntiRandoms .scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiBan.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Amount.scar does not exist.
Failed when compiling

You did not install SRL correctly as it is most likely not in the right folder. Make sure you have it in the correct folder. SCAR is pretty much telling you that it can't find all of those SRL files it needs to make the script.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error: Line 51(or something like that) Out of Range
You did not fill in the Player Array (usernames, pass, etc.) right or you have a different number of total players and the ones that are active and not active (true and false).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unknown Identifier 'ChangeFPHandle' in script
You're probably getting this error if you run vista. If you do, then click on the link below. If not, look at how to fix 'unknown identifier' above.
Here's the fix. (http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/fix-unknown-identifier-p193579.html#post193579)
Unknown Identifier 'ScanMiniMapD' in script
This is most likely caused by your old plugins. If you haven't updated your plugins, you'll get this error. Go to your SRL4BETA folder. Go to SRL>SRL and open up the 'place inside plugins folder' folder. Copy all of those plugins except for the freddy one (that one gave me an error or two, if it's been fixed please tell me). Now go to SCAR 3.11 and open up the plugins folder. Paste those plugins you just copied into this folder. A popup may come up that says 'are you sure you want to overwrite?' and click 'yes to all'.
Error: Unknown Identifier 'Something' in script
Your script isn't updated for the new SRL 4 Beta yet. You're getting this error because the old SRL had an identifier (Something) but the new SRL doesn't. Scripters must update it themselves to change the function (Something, etc.) to something that is included in the SRL 4 Beta. NOTE: Something isn't an actual function - it's just an example. This could also mean that you haven't installed SRL correctly and it is in the wrong folder, though.
SetupSRL.scar isnt working/doesnt compile.
Go to Hobbit's quick fix for SRL Errors (http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15617)

Include File C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\..... does not exist
Your SRL files are not in the correct place. Make sure that they are in the same file said in the error you get (EX: if you get 'include file C:\Program Files\SCAR\includes\SRL\core\users.scar does not exist', make sure users.scar is inside includes\SRL\core.)
My script compiles and runs but then does do anything!
Your script is most likely out of date - it was made for SRL 3.81 but will not work with SRL 4 BETA. If it is for SRL 4 BETA, it's probably a crappy script.
LIK 0MG HELPZ U NO LiST MAI QUESTIONN!!11
YOU CAN ALSO FIND A HELPFUL LIST OF SRL ERRORS AND THE CAUSES/FIXES FOR THEM HERE! (http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16777)
Please search of it in the top bar between 'New Posts' and 'Quick Links'. If you are absolutely sure you are the only one with this error and you could not find any other thread with the question inside it, then list it here and I'll try to help.

To the people who think 'those noobs should be able to do it themselves', well, at one moment we didn't know how to install SRL either. I was just looking through my old topics (deleted 'em... hehe); one was 'What files do I put in SRL?' and another was 'My script logs me in and complies but doesn't do anything'.

PLEASE POST FEEDBACK AND ANY ERRORS I HAVE MADE.

Thanks to hardman for idea about putting in pics, and thanks to everbody else for viewing my tutorial. I hope this helps everybody who has looked at it - we're getting close to 3,000 views.

IF YOU'VE GOTTEN SRL4 + SCAR UP AND RUNNING WITH THIS TUTORIAL, ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU POST AT LEAST ONE PROGRESS REPORT FOR ANY NEW SCRIPT TO HELP BENEFIT THE COMMUNITY. THANKS!

x fuzion x
08-19-2007, 12:39 AM
Well..I am new, and I am trying to use a script, but I can't find the player array thing...

btw...nice guide :]

Kik
08-19-2007, 12:41 AM
the player array is the part where it asks for username, password, nickname, etc and stuff.

btw, alot of my tut might be wrong because srl is totally different, and don't expect any scripts to work now.

x fuzion x
08-19-2007, 12:43 AM
it will be in most any script worth useing. they all look about the same.

here is what mine looks like
PROCEDURE DeclarePlayers;
BEGIN
HowManyPlayers := 5; // Set Number of Players here.
NumberOfPlayers(HowManyPlayers); // Sets the Players Array Length;
CurrentPlayer := StartPlayer; // CurrentPlayer = Array Index

Players[0].Name := 'Greg';
Players[0].Pass := 'Hendrickson';
Players[0].Nick := 'fhawgdas';
Players[0].Loc := 'Anywhere';
Players[0].Skill := '';
Players[0].Active := True;

Players[1].Name := 'Dont';
Players[1].Pass := 'waste';
Players[1].Nick := '';
Players[1].Loc := 'Anywhere';
Players[1].Skill := '';
Players[1].Active := True;

Players[2].Name := 'Time';
Players[2].Pass := 'or';
Players[2].Nick := '';
Players[2].Loc := 'Anywhere';
Players[2].Skill := '';
Players[2].Active := True;

Players[3].Name := 'Time';
Players[3].Pass := 'will';
Players[3].Nick := '';
Players[3].Loc := 'Anywhere';
Players[3].Skill := '';
Players[3].Active := True;

Players[4].Name := 'Waste';
Players[4].Pass := 'YOU!';
Players[4].Nick := '';
Players[4].Loc := 'Anywhere';
Players[4].Skill := '';
Players[4].Active := True;

writeln(IntToStr(HowManyPlayers) + ' Players');

END;

the script i am trying to use doesnt have that

drnewheart
08-19-2007, 12:51 AM

Well PM me the script and I can help you. Sorry for offtopic.

Ontopic: Nice TUT thanks, but by making tuts like this all your doing is inviting more leechers to script.

LordGregGreg
08-19-2007, 12:52 AM

then it is a crappy stupid script and you shouldnt use it.

or you just dont have good enough eyes.

send me a pm, ill either fix the script and add it in, or ill show you what line it is on :D

Hows that for service :P

Edit: oh dang, i got beat by a few secconds.

drnewheart
08-19-2007, 12:55 AM
then it is a crappy stupid script and you shouldnt use it.

or you just dont have good enough eyes.

send me a pm, ill either fix the script and add it in, or ill show you what line it is on :D

Hows that for service :P

Edit: oh dang, i got beat by a few secconds.

Lol if your willing to take it I will let you :p but I like helping people.

IAUTO
08-19-2007, 12:56 AM
When I go to SCAR - Includes, all there is a text document called Placeholder.

drnewheart
08-19-2007, 12:57 AM
When I go to SCAR - Includes, all there is a text document called Placeholder.

Then you don't "AUTO" because you dont have SRL installed. :p You simply need to follow this tut to have SRL included in your includes.

inkd
08-19-2007, 01:10 AM
well i followed this and i moved the plugins overwrited em and i get this error when i goto
C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL and click setup scar and run it

Line 106: [Error] (204:1): Unknown identifier 'MouseSpeed' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\srl\srl\core\Setup.scar

IAUTO
08-19-2007, 01:10 AM
Then you don't "AUTO" because you dont have SRL installed. :p You simply need to follow this tut to have SRL included in your includes.
Um I kinda did. When I copied the SRL contents, I don't know where to paste them due to the fact that in SCAR- includes theres nothing but some text file.

mongo1
08-19-2007, 01:21 AM
well i followed this and i moved the plugins overwrited em and i get this error when i goto
C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL and click setup scar and run it

Line 106: [Error] (204:1): Unknown identifier 'MouseSpeed' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\srl\srl\core\Setup.scar

i got the same problem . any help anyone?

hardman
08-19-2007, 01:22 AM
sorry about this but a couple of print screen would help out some noobs (me)

Diablo1123
08-19-2007, 01:27 AM
Hmmm for some strange reason I dont have a SetupScar.scar
I've tried downloading with Firefox and MIE
No luckk...

Kik
08-19-2007, 02:19 AM
Sorry about that. I'll try to add a few screenies. I just added some more info on if you already have the SRL folder or if you don't.

CURRENTLY ADDING PICTURES

giok13
08-19-2007, 02:19 AM
i only have C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL no C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL after the ncludes wen i press srl it takes me to the one were it shows the core misc, skill. i pasted it in thr and ran setup but i got nothin exept this Loaded all chars. (NPCChars, TradeChars, SmallChars, StatChars, UpChars)

does tht mean i did it rite???

giok13
08-19-2007, 02:31 AM
i didnt want to double post but my bad srry. but i figured it out i just reinstalled it. srry for double postin

Kik
08-19-2007, 02:54 AM
I just added pictures and cleared up a few things. Sorry if the tutorial was/is confusing - it should be much, much easier to understand now.

ajinkya93
08-19-2007, 03:13 AM
Failed when compiling
Line 106: [Error] (106:1): Unknown identifier 'Filename' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\srl\srl\core\Setup.scar

I went to C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\core\Setup and ran it and i get this error again
Failed when compiling
Line 106: [Error] (106:1): Unknown identifier 'Filename' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\core\Setup.scar

giok13
08-19-2007, 03:18 AM
srry but now i got this Failed when compiling
Line 106: [Error] (204:1): Unknown identifier 'MouseSpeed' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\srl\srl\core\Setup.scar any reason y?

Kik
08-19-2007, 03:23 AM
giok13, I think it's your script - no scripts are compatible with the new SRL version.

giok13
08-19-2007, 03:59 AM
im not runni the script im runnin the setupsrl.scar i still havent been able to get 4.0srl on my scar divi 3.11... and after i double click the setup and thn run it i get the error

inkd
08-19-2007, 04:06 AM
same error me and another member have giok13

xxtrem3
08-19-2007, 06:20 AM
I got this error.
Line 47 : [Error Files\SCAR 3.06\includes\SRL/SRL/Core/Globals.scar] (82:9) : Unknown identifier 'BitmapFromString2' in script C:\Program

Anyone help ?

The Claw
08-19-2007, 06:25 AM
you need scar 3.11

xxtrem3
08-19-2007, 06:31 AM
Thanks dude, Didn't know that there is scar 3.11

Mongo
08-19-2007, 06:56 AM
I keep on getting an error message saying I don't have the includes, I've followed your instructions completely but I still keep getting this.
Include file I:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SSI2.txt does not exist.
Include file I:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\BoxBreaker2.txt does not exist.
Failed when compiling

Any help at all would be appreciated. :)

bandog
08-19-2007, 07:06 AM
i followed the steps you said and i still got two errors about

Line 302: [Error] (5001:11): Unknown identifier 'ScanExactMinimapD' in script

and

Line 217: [Error] (217:4): Unknown identifier 'InAbstractBox' in script C:\Program

Bourdou!
08-19-2007, 07:07 AM
"When you run SetupSRL you need to where it says

BoolToStr(BenMouse) change it to BoolToStr(True)

and where is says
BoolToStr(lLogTimeOut) change it to BoolToStr(False)

Just push play and it will take you to the lines they're on"

---Hobbit

sh00tevery1
08-19-2007, 01:48 PM
Ok well when I try to run scar it says this.

Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\srl\srl.scar does not exist.
Failed when compiling

I tried following your tut the best I could, I am not sure what I did wrong

Kik
08-19-2007, 02:07 PM
I added a part about that. You need to copy the SRL.scar from the SRL 4 Beta file and put it into scar>includes>srl.

I'm trying to fill in the knowledge gaps in my tut - sorry.

giok13
08-19-2007, 04:50 PM
same error me and another member have giok13

i found the prblm i forgot to take srl.scar from thr srlbeta4 and put it into the srl folder but now im havin the ben mouse eroor and im gonna fix tht now

inkd
08-19-2007, 06:15 PM
yay yay yay :spot: :spot: :spot:

thanks Bourdou now it works great :(h):

and thanks also to kikwit for the tut

darky
08-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Thank you very very much Kitwit!

I very much appreciate this :d

Edit: :D

Bourdou!
08-19-2007, 08:07 PM
yay yay yay :spot: :spot: :spot:

thanks Bourdou now it works great :(h):

and thanks also to kikwit for the tut
Don't thank me thank Hobbit.

RudeBoiAlex
08-19-2007, 10:35 PM
mine trys to log in but dont type anythink

Kik
08-19-2007, 11:34 PM
sorry I only wrote part of the tutorial - it was closing in on midnight and I needed sleep. I'm glad this tut could help you guys.

For unknown identifier errors, it's because your script isn't updated (i'm pretty sure).

King of the Nites
08-20-2007, 01:32 AM
im having trouble downloading this. I get about halfway but when i have to copy the three folders i keep having trouble. I don't know where the copy button is, if there is one. I found a button that says copy files to clipboard. Can someone help it would be gladly appreciated

ConneX
08-20-2007, 12:16 PM
plz ! someone can make video ? i from finland and i dont so understand it.

newb cheater
08-20-2007, 12:43 PM
I have a problem, you know during the log in procedure. Mine does not seem to be able to key in the password and username. All it does is hover over "username" then "password" and clicks on log in.

However, no information is typed into the log in box

I might need some help or is this a glitch. Does anyone else have the same problem?

kaustav_002
08-20-2007, 02:32 PM
its a bug in beta dont worry someone wil eventually fix it.
besides be happy were among the first to get srl 4

Kik
08-20-2007, 02:46 PM
to newb cheater, it's probably just a bug in SRL or an outdated script. You could try creating your own SRL log in (shouldn't be too hard), though.

noobielul
08-20-2007, 03:53 PM
It typed my username and pass nicely :confused:

King of the Nites
08-20-2007, 05:07 PM
im having trouble trying to copy the 3 files from srl and putting them into the scar folder. How am i supposed to copy them... Is there a button that says copy or something?Also, am i supposed to copy them onto the srl.scar folder or is another kind of folder that i don't have?

THANKS,
king of the nites

Kik
08-20-2007, 05:15 PM
You can copy them by holding the Ctrl button and clicking on the files you want to select. Then right click and select 'copy'. I'll add this to the tut.

And I just tried the LoginPlayer; it works fine for me.

King of the Nites
08-20-2007, 05:49 PM
kikwit sorry to keep bothering but i tried what you have said and i doesnt work. I held down ctrl then i right clicked but i didn't get an option that said copy. :eek: meesa so stuupeed:duh:

THANKS,
king of the nites

klink
08-20-2007, 08:39 PM
ok im having a problem finding program files>SCAR>includes>SRL. please help

:/

klink
08-20-2007, 08:41 PM
:duh: ok im having a problem finding program files>SCAR>includes>SRL. please help

Korbman
08-20-2007, 09:37 PM
:duh: ok im having a problem finding program files>SCAR>includes>SRL. please help

Leech much? :duh:
Anyway, I'm assuming that you are using windows xp. If I assume correctly, then go to Start>My Computer>C: drive (could be called anything)>Program Files>Scar 3.11>includes>SRL. That's it, you're there. :)
btw, the 'my computer' icon could also be on your desktop.

Oh and don't double post...use the edit button.

newb cheater
08-21-2007, 01:00 AM
Well, I am using this on Wizzups Ess miner script. So, I think there is nothing to do with the script. Is it the browser or a bug in beta which is not resolved?

If it is not resolved, then I do not know how certain people using Wizzup's script manage to log in their second player

Well, just my thoughts, and thanks for reading

Kik
08-21-2007, 02:14 AM
Well, I'm not sure. The LoginPlayer works in my script. Make sure your character is set to active, username and pass are correct, you are using the correct number of players, the correct start player, etc.

slipperyfox
08-21-2007, 04:09 AM
Hi having a bit of problem i will run thought. I have installed Divi 3.11 again and again downloaded the BetaSRL4 and what i did there was extract the folder to the includes folder. I then copied the plugin to the plugins folder in the root directory. I then copied the file SRL.scar into the folder C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL. In the folder C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL i dont have the setupSRL.scar file. All i have in there is Scripting tools SCSS, SRL, readme SRLBeta and SRL.scar. In the folder C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL i have core, misc, skill and SRL.scar. When i opened the RAR file for BetaSRL4 there is no setupsrl.scar in there. Am i doing everything right or have i stuffed up somewhere.
Thanks

bandog
08-21-2007, 05:56 AM
hey i did every step you said right but just dont have or cant find the extended folder, can you help? if its not necessary i get this error that i need help with, i got scar 3.11 and srl 4

Line 67: [Error] (7030:1): Unknown identifier 'ChangeFPHandle' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\srl\srl\misc\SCSS.scar

slipperyfox
08-21-2007, 09:14 AM
i am getting an error message now saying Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\misc\Bitmaps\Crafting.scar does not exist.
Failed when compiling

Could someone please help out.

Thanks

Kik
08-21-2007, 06:32 PM
i am getting an error message now saying Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\misc\Bitmaps\Crafting.scar does not exist.
Failed when compiling

Could someone please help out.

Thanks

You don't need the SetupSRL.scar to auto. Just SRL.scar.

You're getting that error because you put the SRL folder in the wrong place. If you installed it correctly, you should be able to go to Program Files, then to SCAR 3.11, then be able to go into the includes folder, then be able to go into the SRL folder, then the next SRL folder, then the misc folder, then the Bitmaps, folder and you should see crafting.scar.

I think you added a folder in somewhere that you didn't need.

hey i did every step you said right but just dont have or cant find the extended folder, can you help? if its not necessary i get this error that i need help with, i got scar 3.11 and srl 4

Line 67: [Error] (7030:1): Unknown identifier 'ChangeFPHandle' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\srl\srl\misc\SCSS.scar

I'm not exactly sure, because I'm not very familiar with SCSS (I don't use it). Hmm... it might just be an SRL 4 Beta bug, or it might because of not putting in the plugins. I'm not entirely sure - you could ask for help in the SRL questions section. ChangeFPHandle isn't a procedure or function, so it's either a plugin or it's built into SCAR... sorry, I'm not that sure.

If you just installed SCAR 3.11, then includes>SRL won't exist. You'll have to make a new SRL folder and then another new one. I tried to explain it in the tut.

omonoid
08-21-2007, 07:12 PM
I followed theses instructions exactly several times and i continue to get the same error.

Failed when compiling
[Error] (12233:1): Unexpected end of file

BTW nice guide

rockman
08-21-2007, 11:01 PM
I followed theses instructions exactly several times and i continue to get the same error.

Failed when compiling
[Error] (12233:1): Unexpected end of file

BTW nice guide

Exact Same problem here when i run SRL.scar

i went down the whole checklist of things you need and everything is in place

I've been at this all day retrying diferrent things so if anyone could give us a hand here that'd be great

kushal
08-22-2007, 07:01 AM
i just get the unknown identifier problem....

Kik
08-22-2007, 02:07 PM
You Don't Run Srl.scar. Srl.scar Is Used For Including All Of The Include Files Together - If You Run It Alone You Will Get An Error. You Will Get The Same Error If You Try To Run An Include File. Setupsrl.scar Is What You Run To Setup Your Character Antirandoms, Srl Id, Pass, Etc.

kaustav_002
08-22-2007, 03:16 PM
Yay i finally got scar to work. Thx for the tut. I dont know how many minutes it would have taken me to figure it out without it:D

Kik
08-22-2007, 06:09 PM
No problem kaustav.

I was a little tired of people continuously asking 'how to download SRL' so I made this tut. Guess it's sort of successful (over 1k views now :D)

macromacro123
08-23-2007, 12:19 AM
thank-you so much

newb cheater
08-23-2007, 01:26 AM
Well, I think it is a bug in BETA. It is confirmed that Scar sometimes loses focus on the window. So it is not able to type but only click. Well, this maybe a glitch, but a very big one I would say. There is thread in SRL Problems made by WT-Fakawi and some people are facing the same problem. SO i guess it is not the installation, but Scar itself

macromacro123
08-23-2007, 04:13 AM
yes thank u of all my heart dude u saved me i was going to kick my comps ass thanks

giant buck
08-23-2007, 05:01 AM
Nice tut Kik! Very nice , I think this will help alot of ppl not understanding the new Srl4.Thanks for sharing!;)

hollowtek
08-23-2007, 02:55 PM

i got the same error. i think its a vista pc thing. i tried a couple of things, but nothing worked. it works fine on my xp laptop. i got the "BoolToStr" error, on xp, but someone explained how to fix it earlier already.

moomoo
08-25-2007, 01:55 AM
i followed the instructions to install SRL 4 Beta but when i go to File..download SRl...it says SRL version 381 has been downloaded and installed.....does that mean im still using SRL 3.81...because im getting error

Line 6: [Error] (14455:17): Duplicate identifier 'x' in script C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\MELISSA\RS hacks\VarrockEastMineAndBanker V2.5 BETA.scar

1337m4n
08-25-2007, 02:07 AM
Thanks Kikwit. This helped my noob ass out a lot. In case nobody's noticed, the official SRL wiki is pretty shite, filled with a whole one paragraph of instruction, composed entirley of circular logic:"if SRL isn't working, start over from step 1. this will definitely produce a different result." It should be replaced with this quality set of instructions Kikwit made.

killer360433
08-25-2007, 10:03 PM
what if u get an invalid number of prarameters in script?? how do u fix that?

Kik
08-25-2007, 10:57 PM
killer,invalid number of parameters is script, not SRL.

kushal
08-26-2007, 07:42 AM
ur tutorial kinda helped me solve my problem, so i put a link to it on my thread.

http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16108?p=195859#post195859

if u dont want it there just tell me and ill remove it.

thanks.

oliver1205
08-26-2007, 09:22 PM
thanks man this was VERY helpfull

richk1693
08-28-2007, 09:33 PM
What should i do as far as knowing if i did it right? The SRL 4 scripts work for me, but a guy helped me with a script and added functions and now it doesnt work, and he says i need srl 4.

Kik
08-28-2007, 10:45 PM
If the script worked before and you added stuff to it (assuming you didn't know what you were doing), then you probably just messed up the script.

richk1693
08-29-2007, 12:10 AM
What should i do as far as knowing if i did it right? The SRL 4 scripts work for me, but a guy helped me with a script and added functions and now it doesnt work, and he says i need srl 4.

EDIT : After extensive searching i found out that apparently the stuff added isn't up to date.

kaustav_002
08-29-2007, 12:35 AM
EDIT : After extensive searching i found out that apparently the stuff added isn't up to date.

Huh
Do you mean this tut isnt up to date?
srl 4 works great with xp
and since mopst people on these forums who help or flame have an old coputer or an ebay comp they mostly dont have vista
vista sucks(but faster internet i heard)

so good luck figuring it out. and dont "ädd stuff" to srl4 it works great with nothing added. or fawki will be mad:fiery:
and you have to run srl.scar after your done overwriting the files.

Kik
08-29-2007, 12:46 AM
I think he means the things he added to his script was not up to date.

s1cky
08-31-2007, 01:29 AM
i have no idea what to do please help

Line 106: [Error] (193:1): Unknown identifier 'MouseSpeed' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\srl\srl\core\Setup.scar

mr n0obie2
08-31-2007, 02:46 AM
whats this one mean.... Line 301: [Error] (14750:10): Duplicate identifier 'WELCOMETORUNESCAPE' in script

jokkee
08-31-2007, 07:04 PM
Line 164: [Error] (164:4): Unknown identifier 'InAbstractBox' in script C:\Documents and Settings\Omistaja\Työpöytä\Script\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Color.scar

what shall i do? fast help needed!!!

Kik
09-01-2007, 03:18 AM
If you get an unknown identifier or duplicate identifier, it's probably your script that is out of date or you didn't download SRL right. Get a better script to run.

lilmike
09-02-2007, 10:12 AM
kikwit, nice made!
your thread has been voted for excellent!!

TheGuyWhoGotOn
09-02-2007, 10:06 PM
There isn't a setupSRL.scar in SRL 4...You should take that out, don't wanna confuse people :P.

Killer2OOO
09-02-2007, 10:20 PM
Thank you I finally got it working w00t!!!!!

[N]ick
09-02-2007, 11:15 PM
Great guide it saved me a ton of trouble! 5 stars

mop
09-03-2007, 02:25 AM
Thanks, I got my scar working thanks tot his tut =)

Camaro
09-03-2007, 04:56 AM
EDIT: Figured out the answer. I asked a really stupid question... I looked at the scar number and thought I was using a really old srl. Sorry. :X

mihkel50
09-03-2007, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the guide, downloaded the SRl thanks to it :P

viece
09-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Got scar up n running

Kik
09-03-2007, 01:19 PM
There isn't a setupSRL.scar in SRL 4...You should take that out, don't wanna confuse people :P.

Some people still have it from SRL 3.81 :D
The reason I didn't replace the entire big SRL folder is so that some of the files can still be saved, like the manual and setupsrl.scar.

lck
09-03-2007, 02:27 PM
Yeah finally working :D nice guide

xenex
09-04-2007, 01:19 PM
thx for the tut :) got it working wooot lol although i had to copy and paste misc,core,skill in both SRL folders and the scar script file in both like scar>includes>SRL>SRL

pathway27
09-04-2007, 01:24 PM
Yay It Works

Iraqnid
09-04-2007, 09:29 PM
is srl4 needed to make new scripts?

and is it still in beta phase? :S

teremanboy91
09-05-2007, 09:49 PM
thank you because of this tut i was able to download it finally but... wenever i tried to set up a macro i get an error. a new tab is formed where the macro i want to use is and its the setup did i miss copying a file ? it says unknown identifier mousespeed

sudersmiley
09-05-2007, 09:52 PM
nice tut

Kraz3d
09-05-2007, 10:32 PM
Wow this is nice with pics and everything. Thanks

teremanboy91
09-06-2007, 12:15 AM
i keep getting the runtime error line 65 i checked everything im only using 1 account i dont know wut im doin wrong

coollukehand
09-07-2007, 02:44 AM
Thank you for this excellant TUT if it wasn't for this i would not have got it going.:D

kaustav_002
09-07-2007, 02:20 PM
heres a new error when i try to run a script. it goes like this/ I run wizzup? ess miner>press play>and bam. that shouldnt be happening...

If you bought SCAR, ask who you bought it from a refund NOW! SCAR is
completely FREE.
Loaded all chars. (NPCChars, TradeChars, SmallChars, StatChars, UpChars)
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Skill\Mining.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\misc\trade.scar does not exist.
Failed when compiling
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Globals.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Math.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Mouse.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Color.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Players.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Timing.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\GameTab.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Text.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Inventory.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Object.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\FlagChat.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Login.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Mapwalk.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Bitmap.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\DTM.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Bank.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Symbol.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\RC.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AutoColor.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\Common.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Globalstats.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Setup.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AutoRespond.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\Box.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\Certer.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\Demon.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\Frog.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\Quiz.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\Sandwich.sc ar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\ChatRandoms .scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\AntiRandoms .scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiBan.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\Amount.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\Skill\Mining.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\misc\trade.scar does not exist.
Failed when compiling

shangardezi
09-07-2007, 07:57 PM
nice tutorial man... iwas doing it all wrong... but thanks to you ... its fine now .. keept it up man:)

xFeaR
09-07-2007, 10:50 PM
Edit: i found it

Kik
09-08-2007, 11:40 AM
teremanboy, I usually get a new tab + error when I'm using a script made for SRL 3.81. Make sure it says somewhere that the script is for SRL4.
As for your other question, the runtime error, send me the script and I can look at it for you.

Also, yes, SRL4 is still in Beta.

Kaustav, I'm surprised you would ask that question, seeing as you have well over 500 posts and are pretty familiar with this board. Anyways kaustav, getting all those errors means that SCAR can't find SRL, aka SRL is in the wrong folder/place. Check the folders again.

lalabi
09-08-2007, 06:27 PM
Nice guide

Dragonz2001
09-09-2007, 11:09 PM
thanks for the help, i downloaded it and it worked. ;D;)

BabeMagnet
09-09-2007, 11:52 PM
wow thanks so much ur a life saver, i finally got this to work =)

champianbob9
09-12-2007, 12:08 AM
10 Posts in 10 minutes is not an acceptable way of raising your post count !

Thank you!

Thank you!:)

thanks this helped a lot :)

I like the list. It helped me out a lot.:p

Wow.... now i know how to do all this stuff.....

looks good :D

nice job!!!!!

Nice!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

yea all that stuff works and it is very useful.

Helped me out a lot. Thank You. :D

YottaBytes
09-12-2007, 02:31 AM
I've Installed SRL 4 BETA And Every Script I Run I get This Annoying Error;

Line 65: [Error] (14514:1): Duplicate identifier 'x' in script C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\GnomeAgilityRunner v2.1.scar

Please, SomeOne Help!

Kik
09-13-2007, 03:04 AM
Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys.

And YottaBytes, I'm 99% sure that you're getting that error because your script isn't up to date with SRL 3.81. If it doesn't say anywhere that it's for SRL 4, it probably isn't and most likely won't work (if it does, cool).

The Mayor
09-14-2007, 04:34 AM
man this has been soo helpful

Jahooma
09-16-2007, 02:22 AM
Wow this saved me a lot of time. Thanks!
I have one suggestion: add a link to download srl 4

qasim11
09-16-2007, 07:02 PM
thnx for this, this is my 7th day of registration still cant get the wizzup ess miner :confused:
but finally SRL is working, hopefully ill let u know how it goes once i get access to the pages...

Kik
09-19-2007, 11:40 PM
Thanks again for the feedback, guys. I might post a link for the SRL download, but if somebody can't find that, then they probably shouldn't be using SRL.

thematpan
09-20-2007, 08:05 PM
hey sorry to bug yah, but when i try to extract the srl files to a new folder, it wont do it, and it says all this :

! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\place inside plugins folder\BankArraySort.dll
! The system cannot find the path specified.
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\place inside plugins folder\BoxPlugin.dll
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\place inside plugins folder\CerterPlugin.dll
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\place inside plugins folder\FreddyPlugin.dll
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\place inside plugins folder\QuizPlugin.dll
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\READ ME...SRL 4 Beta.html
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\Scripting Tools\Auto Color Aid by Nielsie95.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\Scripting Tools\DDTM Editer By SKy Scripter.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\Scripting Tools\DFM Parser v.23 by Ron.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\Scripting Tools\Radial Walking Aid by Yakman.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\Scripting Tools\Tolerance Finder by Abyssal.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SCSS\SCSS.exe
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SCSS\settings.ini
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SCSS\worlds.ini
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\amount.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\AntiBan.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\AntiRandoms\AntiRandoms.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\AntiRandoms\Box.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\AntiRandoms\Certer.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\AntiRandoms\ChatRandoms.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\AntiRandoms\Common.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\AntiRandoms\Demon.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\AntiRandoms\Frog.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\AntiRandoms\Quiz.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\AntiRandoms\Sandwich.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\AutoColor.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\AutoRespond.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\AutoTalk.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\Bank.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\BitMap.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\Color.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\DoorProfiles.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\DTM.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\FlagChat.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\GameTab.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\Globals.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\GlobalStats.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\Inventory.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\Login.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\MapWalk.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\Math.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\Mouse.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\Object.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\Players.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\RC.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\Setup.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\Symbol.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\Text.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\Timing.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\core\Users.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\arrayLoader.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\Bitmaps\Crafting.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\Bitmaps\Prayer.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\DraynorColorFinder.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\DungeonWalk.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\FaladorColorFinder.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\FindXP.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\FreddyPlugin.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\Friends.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\ItemList.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\KYAB.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\Loading.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\MiscellaneousColorFinder.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\MusicLocation.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\Path.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\SCSS.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\trade.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\UsersManager.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\VarrockWestColorFinder.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\Wilderness.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\misc\WorldSwitcher.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\Agility.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\BuySell.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\Construction.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\Cooking.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\Crafting.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\Farming.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\Fighting.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\Firemaking.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\Fishing.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\Fletching.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\Herblore.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\Hunting.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\Magic.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\Mining.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\Prayer.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\Ranging.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\RuneCrafting.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\SkillCalculators.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\Slayer.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\Smithing.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\Thieving.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL\skill\WoodCutting.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create SRL\SRL.scar
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create folder SRL\SRL\core\AntiRandoms
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create folder SRL\SRL\misc\Bitmaps
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create folder SRL\SRL\core
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create folder SRL\SRL\misc
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create folder SRL\SRL\skill
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create folder SRL\place inside plugins folder
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create folder SRL\Scripting Tools
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create folder SRL\SCSS
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create folder SRL\SRL
! C:\Users\Matpan\Downloads\SRLBETA4.rar: Cannot create folder SRL
! Access is denied.

brave
09-20-2007, 10:53 PM
Thanks that helped me get Scar up and working :)

thematpan
09-21-2007, 02:34 AM
is there a certain way that i can remove ALL components of srl, scar and anything that has to do with scar then re download it? because my laptop wont let me do certain things that have already done.

Kik
09-21-2007, 08:59 PM
You could just right click on the SCAR folder in the C:\Program Files section and delete it. What do you mean by "not letting you do certain things that have already done"? If it gives you an error saying that the disk is in full use or something, then just open up SCAR and delete the folders inside one by one.

michaels
09-21-2007, 09:05 PM
i tried downloading from the link and nothing happened. I refreshed and it gives me the option to 'un-instal' so yeh...

Kik
09-22-2007, 02:37 PM
I don't think the 'install' link works. You have to click on the SRL4BETA.rar link thingy, then the download should start.

cepacol2
09-22-2007, 03:53 PM
I keep getting an error with this script:http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10810

"Line 38: [Error] (14518:1): Duplicate identifier 'PlayerDesign' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL/SRL/Core/Users.Scar"

why?

Hasslarn
09-22-2007, 03:59 PM
heres a new error when i try to run a script. it goes like this/ I run wizzup? ess miner>press play>and bam. that shouldnt be happening...

do like this reinstall scar
press file ---> InstaLL srl

the stuffs means that u installed scar and srl wrong

farhan1
09-22-2007, 07:19 PM
Error] (240:1): Unknown identifier 'MouseSpeed' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\srl\srl\core\Setup.scar

thats the prob i got... any1 kno how to fix

Sean425
09-22-2007, 08:53 PM
Thank you so much for this tutorial, I was having problems installing SRL automatically but this worked perfectly :) .

Thanks again :p

The3point14
09-22-2007, 09:01 PM
Thank you so much for this tutorial, I was having problems installing SRL automatically but this worked perfectly :) .

Thanks again :p

Yeah, I got stuck trying to install SRL4 also, but this tutorial was really helpful.

Kik
09-23-2007, 01:00 AM
do like this reinstall scar
press file ---> InstaLL srl

That will install SRL 3.81, not SRL 4.

applesauce121
09-23-2007, 01:09 AM
Your Tut works but all i did was erase my old srl file and put in the new beta

ratchet jr2
09-23-2007, 09:13 PM
nvm

Kik
09-25-2007, 12:47 AM
This guide is no longer necessary. SRL 4 (not beta) is now downloaded a different way - refer to the main guide for details.

mike_2922
10-06-2007, 05:05 AM
thanx this help might help me if i can get or woking

EvilMikey
12-25-2007, 05:42 PM
i even tried using the new way to start my scar scripts which is Fakawi's way, but my Subversion Repository thing is shaded in, I CANT EVEN CLICK ON IT, please help me as fast as possible, i would luv to train a army of lvl 20 mass woodcutters

pureskull123
05-20-2008, 09:45 PM
i require to install srl 4 manually cause by revisions most of my scripts dont work thanks
i need srl 4 beta, and idk where to get it now its like it dissapeared