PDA

View Full Version : Who else thought 300 sucked?

Jason2gs
08-19-2007, 05:35 AM
I'm quite surprised. So many good reviews, so many people saying it was just wonderful, and... It sucked!

Why did the wolf's eyes glow? And why did Xerxes look so gay? The Sparta's were so good at fighting in the first hour and twenty minutes of the movie, but when they meet the group of Immortals at the end, they're slaughtered in two minutes?

The nudity (:p) kinda made up for fact that about seventy percent of it was repetitious fighting, but it was kind of a let down for me. Anyone else?

Secet
08-19-2007, 09:03 PM
Go away. You are weird.

Ruroken
08-20-2007, 12:09 AM
Yeah...wierd...

lordsaturn
08-20-2007, 03:52 AM
300 kicked ass. I second what Secet said.

giok13
08-21-2007, 03:02 AM
wooooooooooowwwww. lmfao tht movie was kick ass. even tho its based on history it deosnt meen the movie maker cant add a few kicks of his own like a huge wolf and yes wolf eyes glow in the dark so do other animals like dogs and cats. and they sucked at the end cause they were IMRORTALS they were trained really well thts why. and yes u r wierd

Jason2gs
08-21-2007, 03:08 AM
You people are funny :p

But... They fought the Immortals before in the movie. And did just fine...

lolpie
08-21-2007, 03:20 AM
I'm quite surprised. So many good reviews, so many people saying it was just wonderful, and... It sucked!

THIS
IS
SPARTA

Why did the wolf's eyes glow? And why did Xerxes look so gay? The Sparta's were so good at fighting in the first hour and twenty minutes of the movie, but when they meet the group of Immortals at the end, they're slaughtered in two minutes?

-Because the wolf was badass
-Because he WAS gay
-They were killed by archers high up, not Immortals

The nudity (:p) kinda made up for fact that about seventy percent of it was repetitious fighting, but it was kind of a let down for me. Anyone else?

See first response.

Jason2gs
08-21-2007, 04:30 AM
-Because the wolf was badass
-Because he WAS gay
-They were killed by archers high up, not Immortals

-Then why did he jump right into the spear?
-But with so many almost-nude women in his tent?
-They dealt with arrows before. But this time, they just stood there and took it like human pincushions.

legendaryhero90
08-21-2007, 04:34 AM
Go away. You are weird.

point taken :spongebob:

lolpie
08-21-2007, 08:56 AM
-But with so many almost-nude women in his tent?
-They dealt with arrows before. But this time, they just stood there and took it like human pincushions.

-Badass != Smart :)
-Even gay men like to watch lesbians
-4000 archers vs 10 Spartans. That's why they lost.

BobboHobbo
08-21-2007, 12:06 PM
Pfft gotta love that sex scence, think it was. The movie is interesting! how can you say it sucked!!

Korbman
08-21-2007, 03:40 PM

I thought the movie was kickass! And as for the wolf, it didn't jump into the spear, Leonidas shoved it up through his mouth and skull while the wolf was stuck in the crack trying to get where he was hiding.

Jason2gs
08-21-2007, 04:17 PM
-Badass != Smart :)
-Even gay men like to watch lesbians
-4000 archers vs 10 Spartans. That's why they lost.

- Eh, true...
- Really? Proof? Are you a gay man? Do you know a gay man?
- Ten? More than that...

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5089/300eb2.png

And they could have easily* fended off the immortals while waiting for the archers to get rid of their arrows.

Each archer has about seven to ten arrows. They already have one arrow ready to fire. Assuming each arrow takes about five seconds to load and fire, the fifty-one Spartans will only have to shied-fend the immortals off for thirty-five to fifty seconds. Then they back themselves into the wall between the cliffs (under "50, plus" in the picture) and work the Phalanx.

*This. Is. SPARTA!

Sp0rky
08-21-2007, 05:20 PM
The movie pretty much killed history. But it was a good action film I guess.

Have you seen her nipples in the sex seen? They're like clothes pegs, its hilarious. I'm suprised they didn't poke his eye out.

/me fails to try and find a screenshot of it :(

Jason2gs
08-21-2007, 05:42 PM
Have you seen her nipples in the sex seen? They're like clothes pegs, its hilarious. I'm suprised they didn't poke his eye out.

Lol, that was a bit random :p

legendaryhero90
08-21-2007, 11:07 PM
The movie pretty much killed history. But it was a good action film I guess.

your post would probably get edited or deleted if you do provide a nude picture...

morality, people...:duh:

RudeBoiAlex
08-21-2007, 11:09 PM
And why did Xerxes look so gay?

that made me laugh but personnaly i liked it i dont think about thta just intrested in the fighting (:p)

gamer716
08-21-2007, 11:41 PM
it was a ok movie...after i finished watching it, i was watching another movie than thought "wow 300 sucked"

but i had good action and followed somewhat history

Harry
08-21-2007, 11:43 PM
300 is like.. teh s3x.

Cheesehunk
08-22-2007, 12:26 AM
And they could have easily* fended off the immortals while waiting for the archers to get rid of their arrows.

Each archer has about seven to ten arrows. They already have one arrow ready to fire. Assuming each arrow takes about five seconds to load and fire, the fifty-one Spartans will only have to shied-fend the immortals off for thirty-five to fifty seconds. Then they back themselves into the wall between the cliffs (under "50, plus" in the picture) and work the Phalanx.

*This. Is. SPARTA!
The movie is partially based on history, all of the 300 Spartans died at the end, so they had to in the movie, simple as that. T'was a good movie in my opinion..

lolpie
08-22-2007, 12:32 AM
- Eh, true...
- Ten? More than that...

*This. Is. SPARTA!

I can't belive you actually got a picture...stop taking it so seriously :confused:

kaustav_002
08-22-2007, 12:55 AM
everyones against him he has to defend himself.
and how do the spartans defend from both archers and immortals and btw their surrounded remember the goat path. and theres a whole little army of arches 1 line after another
And people get tired. theres a whole army vs 50 men. they were going t odie anyway so he just did what he said hed do. make the god king bleed,

rodnman1234
09-03-2007, 04:06 PM
300 was an ok movie except for:

An elephant will not attack with its trunk it would trample through the spartans, when an elephant is charging it charges with its life, it will charge even while it is dying/near death, a spear int he eye will not kill it, should have killed that big huge ugly drooly guy though but didnt. weird.

AND

The persians didn't do anything except walk up to the spartans and die, if u watch their movements, the spartans actions are very sloppy. but if u only look at what happens in the end with a spear sticking out of them its pretty cool i guess. the big fat guy with knives for arms was pretty sick, literally.

The nude scenes were ok, but i think (hopefully this word is not against the rules) gay guys would have loved this movie the most cuz the whole movie was basically half nude sweaty men fighting and showing off their muscles.

I B X R
09-03-2007, 11:25 PM
- Eh, true...
- Ten? More than that...

*This. Is. SPARTA!

It's a movie, they had to end it somehow. But the movie was still tight as anything!:spot: :spot:

Zeke1901
10-12-2007, 04:04 AM
I remember my friend at school who has the same first name as me kept blabbing back in January about how good 300 looks and how it's gonna kick ass. I didn't think much of what he was saying, cause it was January but the movie did kick ass! :) You are weird, btw the Spartans totally owned those Persians before they died.

PwNZoRNooB
10-12-2007, 04:45 AM
I'll need to watch it :)
Sounds pretty nice.