PDA

View Full Version : Oh no my doggy!

Ejjman
08-22-2007, 06:15 PM
Well, we left out (not us, we are living with some friends and its their dog) some cookies on the counter, and a chocolate brownie, on a plate, and then we got up in the morning and the plate was tipped and there were crumbs everywhere! Meaning the dog got them. I am freaked out cuz dogs aren't suppose to eat that stuff so I'm worried what will happen to him ahhh.

:(

EDIT: Once again, don't point at my stupidity. Their house, their cookies, their dog. We went to bed before them. (Me/Mom) So........

Hugolord
08-22-2007, 06:19 PM
Well, we left out (not us, we are living with some friends and its their dog) some cookies on the counter, and a chocolate brownie, on a plate, and then we got up in the morning and the plate was tipped and there were crumbs everywhere! Meaning the dog got them. I am freaked out cuz dogs aren't suppose to eat that stuff so I'm worried what will happen to him ahhh.

:(

EDIT: Once again, don't point at my stupidity. Their house, their cookies, their dog. We went to bed before them. (Me/Mom) So........

It won't do anything besides him puking and diarrhea happens to my dog all the time :D

Wanted
08-22-2007, 06:48 PM
Wrong section dude. (http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/boring-stories-f28.html)

3Garrett3
08-22-2007, 07:52 PM
Wrong section dude. (http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/boring-stories-f28.html)

Meany

@Hugo, Same here. It still isnt fun cleaning up puke though.

Dark_Sniper
08-22-2007, 08:27 PM
ya the dog will puke... and be constipated because it cannot digest chocolate XD

Cheesehunk
08-22-2007, 09:04 PM
My dog will eat anything and be fine.. Including maneuver.

WhiteShadow
08-22-2007, 09:18 PM
I always feed my dog milky way.

It'll be fine. :p

darky
08-22-2007, 10:03 PM
Don't say dog lol...I have to go to ireland tomorrow and my 10 week old puppy had to go to my friends house...I'm so upset! Never knew I could get so attached to the little critter :D

I'll get over it lol indulging on ice cream usually helps! I am deprived in ice cream called brunches that are only sold in ireland :D

Sorry about this being offtopic but as its about the dog I think it will be ok :D

~darky~

Spky
08-22-2007, 10:08 PM
Chocolate is kinda poisonous to dogs. I'm sure it'll be ok though.

Bobarkinator
08-23-2007, 12:05 AM
I always feed my dog milky way.

It'll be fine. :p

And what do you feed your cat? :p

I have personally never had this happen to me so I don't know. Although my dog did once eat it's own puke. So maybe you won't have to clean it up :D

Ejjman
08-28-2007, 12:05 AM
He is fine :D

hardman
08-28-2007, 12:12 AM
Chocolate is kinda poisonous to dogs. I'm sure it'll be ok though.

Lol i feed my dog Chocolate all the time it loves the stuff more than me :P

my dog has had about 1k Chocolate bars i its like soo i think and Chocolate browine will be ok

Jackrawl
09-01-2007, 01:59 PM
Gewd, we had a bishon once and it died eating a whole chocolate bar...

ShowerThoughts
09-09-2007, 11:36 AM
my dog eats every candy or evry food on earth