PDA

View Full Version : RSCI / Mutant

Mutant Squirrle
03-04-2006, 03:00 AM
I just want to say I would like to merge with SRL mainly because i trust fawkizzle. I have seen his work some that other may or may not have seen. It was pretty fricken amazing So basically im entrusting him to it as well as everyone working with him. I would love to merge with SRL because the still good procedures and functions in RSCI are simply going to waste.

Also my reputation may be bad or it may be good depending on who you talk to. Yes I can be a little testy but you have to look at the fact that i can script. If nothing else at least realize and respect me for that. For the newer members I hope you learn who I am first hand. Older members learn that change is a constant thing we all mature and everyone changes Dont hold a grudge.

Thanks Fawkizzle for creating a place for just us scripters not those stupid leeching noobs

Starblaster100
03-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Welcome to the team dude, nice to see you here ;)

Kernel Klink
03-04-2006, 01:13 PM
<3. SRL will be greater than it already is when merged with RSCI. Thanks a lot, and enjoy your stay ;).

moparisthebest
03-04-2006, 03:38 PM
I just want to say I would like to merge with SRL mainly because i trust fawkizzle. I have seen his work some that other may or may not have seen. It was pretty fricken amazing So basically im entrusting him to it as well as everyone working with him. I would love to merge with SRL because the still good procedures and functions in RSCI are simply going to waste.

Also my reputation may be bad or it may be good depending on who you talk to. Yes I can be a little testy but you have to look at the fact that i can script. If nothing else at least realize and respect me for that. For the newer members I hope you learn who I am first hand. Older members learn that change is a constant thing we all mature and everyone changes Dont hold a grudge.

Thanks Fawkizzle for creating a place for just us scripters not those stupid leeching noobs

As you know, I used to not like you, but over the last few months and talking to you yesterday, you seemed alot nicer than before, just wanted to let you know (incase you didnt already) that its all in the past, new clean slate ;) :D glad your here, your scripting has always been top class :)

Mutant Squirrle
03-04-2006, 04:45 PM
thank you mopar thats exactly the attitude i was hoping to get. Your scripts have always been very well written except maybe some indenting issues (dont feel bad for god sake look at my old shit haha)

Liquid
03-04-2006, 05:43 PM
You don't merge with SRL, SRL merges with you. ;)

Anyways great to have another scripter with "private" functions joining and putting them into SRL! :)

Renax
03-04-2006, 08:09 PM
mopar i've always wanted to say this to you but i never got a chance... it was me who claimed you ripped chriz's whole guildminer the first time you released it on sythe.org, because of the fact i never looked through the code :rolleyes:, after i posted that mutant then banned you... you shouldn't blame him..but thats all in the past isn't it ?

I remember first post=p
03-04-2006, 09:28 PM
mopar i've always wanted to say this to you but i never got a chance... it was me who claimed you ripped chriz's whole guildminer the first time you released it on sythe.org, because of the fact i never looked through the code :rolleyes:, after i posted that mutant then banned you... you shouldn't blame him..but thats all in the past isn't it ?

LMAO. That was soooooooooooo long ago. Were you around when AR was in it's prime?

The Prince of Randomness?
03-04-2006, 10:56 PM
Hi Mutant and Welcome to SRL!

moparisthebest
03-05-2006, 02:17 AM

I remembered somebody saying it was chriz's miner, but I didnt know it was you rofl :p

Yea, I was really mad back then (who wouldnt be) but now I just look back on it as somthing to laugh at :p :D

(and I know my indenting and standards suck mutant, im working on a code formatter atm (in my spare time) then none of us will need to worry about it :) )

Krazy_Meerkat
03-05-2006, 03:18 AM
Go Mopar! Auto-standards lol ;)

Mutant Squirrle
03-05-2006, 03:30 AM
whats next auto auto making?

Mutant " OMG GUYS I CAN AUTO MAKE MY AUTO YAY!"
Mopar " GOD look at this stupid noob"
fakawi " HEY HEY BE NICE KIDDYS"
Mutant Mopar " SSHHH amsterdam drug abuser -_-"

rofl if i affended someone with that.. i pity your life :D Fakawi <3 mopar glad we are cool now

Sdcit
03-05-2006, 04:59 AM
is fakawi actually a... did that convo really take place :p

moparisthebest
03-05-2006, 05:09 AM
whats next auto auto making?

rofl why not? lets do it :) (we could make a self aware SCAR script so smart that it could actually write its own SCAR script, which would be smarter than the first and write its own script, and then SCAR would take over the world :D)

thats actually not too far off, look up evolution programs on google ;)

Sdcit
03-05-2006, 05:13 AM
yes but if that happens, we'll all get banned to hell :( :p

lol, i never got ai calls :p

Mutant Squirrle
03-05-2006, 01:03 PM
whats really ironic is i acctually know how you can make scar make its own program rofl. Simply click on the map when flag is present have it look for a landmark to know where it is at and keep walking and tah dah print it to a file rofl... sad i know.

Laur€ns
08-10-2008, 06:58 PM
Even more digging.