PDA

View Full Version : Vb UID deleter

jhildy
09-03-2007, 12:30 AM
Here is a UID (or random) deleter and you can make it pick anywhere so its pretty much just a file deleter that saves last file location lol but it was my first attempt at VB so here you go.

Harry
09-03-2007, 12:55 AM
Cool, rs still has to be closed ot use it tho? :(

Rikje
09-03-2007, 08:05 AM
''run time error 53, file nog found''

does the file need to be saved? or is it oke to run it from your temp files?

jhildy
09-03-2007, 06:12 PM
it depends i would move it to a folder or something i didn't really make this for everyone to use permanantly, but more for practice with vb.

Lacky
10-10-2007, 09:32 AM
What folder do you have to set the location to to remove the UID for Runescape?

nething
10-11-2007, 02:14 AM
Well... the three most likely locations are:
C:\WINDOWS\.jagex_cache_32\random.dat (usually this one)
C:\WINNT\.jagex_cache_32\random.dat (you either have WINDOWS or WINNT not both)
C:\.jagex_cache_32\random.dat (this is if they can't save to WINNT or WINDOWS)

I know of 4 other locations but they only put it there if they can't put in WINDOWS or WINNT. If they can't put it there there first backup is directly in the C:\ drive (listed above) next is in the Java folder in c:\. After that it is on the desktop. You probly don't have to worry about the last 2 though.

Or you can just use my batch file (attached). It deletes the 3 locations I mentioned above.

Lacky
10-12-2007, 08:49 AM
Thankyou.

Eicca
11-02-2007, 05:45 AM
Well... the three most likely locations are:
C:\WINDOWS\.jagex_cache_32\random.dat (usually this one)
C:\WINNT\.jagex_cache_32\random.dat (you either have WINDOWS or WINNT not both)
C:\.jagex_cache_32\random.dat (this is if they can't save to WINNT or WINDOWS)

I know of 4 other locations but they only put it there if they can't put in WINDOWS or WINNT. If they can't put it there there first backup is directly in the C:\ drive (listed above) next is in the Java folder in c:\. After that it is on the desktop. You probly don't have to worry about the last 2 though.

Or you can just use my batch file (attached). It deletes the 3 locations I mentioned above.

Thanks (: +rep