PDA

View Full Version : Simple Autocurser (for the zammy monk in Varrock)

Klaust
09-04-2007, 05:49 PM
Hello, this is my first script, so please, don't be too harsh.. please give comments and feedback to improve my script... this is just something simple, and I really would like to learn to script more advanced scripts.:)

what is it?
it's a really simple basic autocurser. Nothing special about it, not recommended to use when you're leaving your computer, because I haven't inserted a random solver or proper anti-ban stuff.. please check it out and tell me what you think about it.. :)

here it is...

WT-Fakawi
09-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Not bad at all, jelle. I see you are trying hard. Some small things:

Use MMouse and Mouse as opposed to the SCAR default mouse. They are better, and less detectable.
Instead of waiting in your script, better use waiting & finding randoms, since you not doing anything special while waiting. I made a small function FTWait; that does just that. Look it up in the manual, its usefull.

Keep 'm coming, going well :)

rogeruk
09-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Very nice script, and it actually compiles :).

Cant test it for you, but got some little tips for you..

until(i = 10) // change in amount of times you want to run the script

Its always a good idea to set anything the user needs to set at the top of the script, within the const's.

As WT-Fakawi has said, using FTWait rather than wait, will be much better since its random finding :)

musicguy
09-04-2007, 06:57 PM
rogers right anything that the user needs to fill in should be at the top, ill try and see if it compiles for me

o m f g pwnt
09-05-2007, 01:55 AM
add anti randoms... thoose really help ppl when they try to cheat runescape. :P

trip333333
09-05-2007, 02:22 AM
yeah, agreed about the anti-randoms

rdk
09-05-2007, 12:40 PM
does what is ment to do :D welldone

Klaust
09-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Thnx alot for the positive comments,

To rogeruk: yes I figured that out as well, but still puzzling how to put it there,
can I give it a name for instance? like call it 'd' so d=: ?
To WT-Fakawi: ok, well I still need to read the manual totally. And is it true some commands are changed with srl 4?

and another request, can somebody explain me how to use the scripts that are already written in the srl file, for example the magicskill?

thnx again!

markel
09-05-2007, 01:55 PM
thx for this script, i get my pure mage up with it, low hp stays:P

kamikeza
09-05-2007, 02:57 PM
thx for the script maybe it can buy his 0wn bodys in store after he runs out?:P

rogeruk
09-05-2007, 05:04 PM
Thnx alot for the positive comments,

To rogeruk: yes I figured that out as well, but still puzzling how to put it there,
can I give it a name for instance? like call it 'd' so d=: ?
To WT-Fakawi: ok, well I still need to read the manual totally. And is it true some commands are changed with srl 4?

and another request, can somebody explain me how to use the scripts that are already written in the srl file, for example the magicskill?

thnx again!

Yes, you can call it anything you want. You may want to call it something ovbious for easier script editing. Eg, Loads, Runs, Trips etc.

Eg..

var
count:Integer;

const
loads = 5;

begin
SetupSRL;
count:=0
repeat
DoThis;
AndThis;
count:=count+1
until(count>=loads);
end.

Like that.

For using specific SRL files such as Woodcutting, you would simple
{.include SRL/SRL/skill/WoodCutting.scar}

And it would load the WoodCutting. So you have the ability to use FindEnt; etc.

We need as many scripters as we can possibly get. You show you want to learn, so we are here to give a helping hand

Klaust
09-06-2007, 02:43 PM
ok thnx rogeruks, I understand how to refer to the script, but I just do not understand how to work with the boolean. because for instance in the antirandom script it has a function called findfight. this turns true when you start to fight, right? but how does this help you. can you do it like this =>
program blabla;
{.include SRL\SRL.scar}
{.include SRL/SRL/core/AntiRandoms/Antirandoms.scar}

procedure runaway;
if (FindFight= true) then
begin
MakeCompass ('n')
RunAwayDirection('s');
wait(5000);
RunBack;
end.

in here all the other things, but is that for instance a fightfinder/solver?
and if this is. how can i make a findtalk and solve it then? furthermore, some scripts have a 'dubblecheck' before they click, for instance when they look whether the monster ment to be attacked is really selected?

thnx alot!

rogeruk
09-06-2007, 02:50 PM
ok thnx rogeruks, I understand how to refer to the script, but I just do not understand how to work with the boolean. because for instance in the antirandom script it has a function called findfight. this turns true when you start to fight, right? but how does this help you. can you do it like this =>

in here all the other things, but is that for instance a fightfinder/solver?
and if this is. how can i make a findtalk and solve it then? furthermore, some scripts have a 'dubblecheck' before they click, for instance when they look whether the monster ment to be attacked is really selected?

thnx alot!

Yes, thats exactly how you use it.

procedure fighthandler;
begin
if(FindFight)then
begin
writeln('Fight random detected!');
RunAwayDirection('N');
wait(3000+random(850));
RunBack;
end;
end;

You could always call your banking procedure if you find a fight, so you don't waste a trip running away.

Klaust
09-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Sorry, still have to check out the real function of ftwait.. lol didn't understand completely what you guys ment with it.. sorry!

Klaust
09-06-2007, 03:06 PM
Yes, thats exactly how you use it.

procedure fighthandler;
begin
if(FindFight)then
begin
writeln('Fight random detected!');
RunAwayDirection('N');
wait(3000+random(850));
RunBack;
end;
end;

You could always call your banking procedure if you find a fight, so you don't waste a trip running away.

Thnx, that was usefull, but what do you mean with a banking procedure?

rogeruk
09-06-2007, 03:13 PM
Well if you are making a script which banks, you just call the procedure.

Nuclear898
09-06-2007, 03:19 PM
hey jelle, this script really rocks! ive been using it for 1 day now and it freakin pwns!

Klaust
09-06-2007, 03:20 PM
oow lol like that, well thats my next goal, let it bank so it can collect runes,,
good idea i gonna insert that after i figured out some more about loops and procedures. thnx alot for helping!

Nuclear898
09-06-2007, 03:32 PM
if you a piece of script for randoms too, you'd really make my day :D

leverham leverham leverham holladiejee!

Klaust
09-08-2007, 10:15 AM
i'm going to improve it when ive got some time, im currently working on a cosmic runemaker.. lots of work i think..

ShowerThoughts
09-08-2007, 10:33 AM
Not bad at all, jelle. I see you are trying hard. Some small things:

Use MMouse and Mouse as opposed to the SCAR default mouse. They are better, and less detectable.
Instead of waiting in your script, better use waiting & finding randoms, since you not doing anything special while waiting. I made a small function FTWait; that does just that. Look it up in the manual, its usefull.

Keep 'm coming, going well :)

if i do ftwait my script just does nothing and then terminates the script it just stops its really strange

Klaust
09-08-2007, 11:16 AM
i go and see if i can modify the script a bit so it uses more srl functions. like casting a spell by using the magicskill.scar

Klaust
09-08-2007, 09:42 PM
i have created a new version.. here (http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17053)

Lolanator
09-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Pretty random script, nice job.

dyles
09-08-2007, 11:35 PM
Keep up the good work! :)

rsnub6
09-09-2007, 02:40 AM
this is really great! good first script! i would just like to say, when you train a mage pure you probably bant to attack cows so you can get some hitpoints aswell.

and please dont flame me for being new and FINALLY having 10 posts. we all have to start somewhrere!

ckeboss
09-09-2007, 04:56 AM
Nice first script. Just make any "ClickMouse" with "Mouse" and any MoveMouseSmoth With MMouse. There just less detectable. Also, I think SendArrowSilentWait is detectable. Also, cant you use like tabs instead of colors of mage book and spell? I'm just a beginner at SCAR myself to.

Klaust
09-09-2007, 09:37 AM
Nice first script. Just make any "ClickMouse" with "Mouse" and any MoveMouseSmoth With MMouse. There just less detectable. Also, I think SendArrowSilentWait is detectable. Also, cant you use like tabs instead of colors of mage book and spell? I'm just a beginner at SCAR myself to.

yes: i have changed it all in my new script, please check that one out. this is em (http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17053?p=209920#post209920)

420 4me
09-18-2007, 06:39 AM
nice script gonna use it later

scarn00b
09-18-2007, 11:44 AM
Nice script. Needed a curser and got a curser=)

das terminator
09-22-2007, 09:12 PM
Woot!, Running smoothly for about 4 hours now, thank you!

damaster
09-23-2007, 12:33 AM
nice job

petepmaxx
11-26-2007, 10:45 AM
sweet:D

s p u r m
12-02-2007, 01:53 AM
nicee script ive used for a while now

Scotas
12-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Deleted

yazoo
12-02-2007, 03:49 PM
hey awsome but any idea how to stay logged in??

yazoo
12-02-2007, 04:00 PM
nvm! got it ty anyways!v:duh: :duh:

cow247
12-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Great first script runs smoothly

soppa_z
12-03-2007, 05:31 AM
Keep up the good work

grimy89098
12-06-2007, 06:16 AM
wow, very nice for a first script!