PDA

View Full Version : damn leechers!!

HyperSecret
09-05-2007, 05:47 AM
ok so i liked the whole idea of the junior srl members but sry admin it just aunoys me now, now all it does is lets us actually meet the leechers for 10 useless posts and then they are off to leeching again, i personally liked it better just knowing there were leechers there and not actually knowing how stupid and retarded they were

arg!!!
(yes, i wanted to be a pirate at the end :))

Hugolord
09-05-2007, 05:49 AM
ok so i liked the whole idea of the junior srl members but sry admin it just aunoys me now, now all it does is lets us actually meet the leechers for 10 useless posts and then they are off to leeching again, i personally liked it better just knowing there were leechers there and not actually knowing how stupid and retarded they were

arg!!!

honestly i kind of agree with HyperSecret =/

Rikje
09-05-2007, 07:18 AM
i agree, no doubt about that. the idee of junoir member is verry good. but all those spamm posts..

MasterKill
09-05-2007, 07:53 AM
.. very anoing yes. but i think this was good for the site 2. i gues they r posting more proggy's to

Rikje
09-05-2007, 07:56 AM
there mostenly grave digging and posting:
''good script'' without looking to the script? ''count download fzw''

there not posting that much proggys tough.

Starblaster100
09-05-2007, 08:11 AM
Thanks for bringing up the concern, we are already discussing the issue. It has had a huge effect on the forum. I didn't realize there were so many leechers here who were just browsing and not posting! :redface:

GoF
09-05-2007, 11:36 AM
Yea, I don't really like the idea either.. Leeches just make 10 stupid posts and then just grab the scripts they want. Not cool.

Bourdou!
09-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Would it possible that people could have to apply to just be a registered member? Well, NVM, lol I answered my own question, to many apps, many bad ones + what to judge?

jhildy
09-06-2007, 02:54 AM
Lol i think that would make junior members and registered users feel like they do something helpful (for those who aspire to be a SRL member).