PDA

View Full Version : The Simpsons Fans Come And Test How Much U Know About Simpsons!

yanix
09-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Ok so im a simpsons fan and ive seen every season,episode not the movie tho im gona so dont tell me anything:D and down here will be questions that ull answer and see how much u know of the simpsons:f:
To answer a question just write
Question[Number]
[Answer]

Question 1:
Moe has a pickup and it got a name wich of these 3 is the correct name?

1.Cindy
2.Betsy
3.Bum

Question 2:
In season 17 in the episode called ''The Never Ending Story'' Mr.Burns challanges the texas man to a duel and the winner will get the losers stuff but the texas man says ''Im gona win me a nuclelar plant'' and Mr.Burns says one of these lines:

1.Dream on bitch
2.Ull lose
3.I will crush u like a bug

Question 3:
In Season 18 in episode 1 called ''Treehouse Of Horror VII'' Bart has a twin but whats his name?

1.Bart Junior
2.Bat
3.Hugo

Question 4:
In Season 18 episode 2 called '' You Only Move Twice'' Homer gets a new boss but whats the bosses name?

1.Mr.Skorpion
2.Mr.Hank
3.Mr Scorpio

Question 5:
In Season 18 episode 8 called ''Hurricane Neddy'' theres a hurricane but whats the name of the hurricane?

1.Hurricane Barbara
2.Hurricane Death
3.The Hurricane

Question 6:
In Season 18 episode 10 called ''The Springfield Files'' Homer sees a alien but the alien is someone from Springfield but who can it be?

1.Moe
2.Apu
3.Mr.Burns

Question 7:
In Season 18 episode 15 called ''Homer's Phobia'' The simpsons gets a new friend but it seems like hes gay and Homer dosent know that until his wife Marge tells him and Homer belives that Bart is going to be gay but Homer takes him somewhere to make him to a man and do something what is it Homer wanted Bart to do but that he didnt do anyway?

1.Shoot a man
2.Shoot a deer
3.Shoot a raindeer

Question 8:
In Season 18 episode 25 called ''The Secret War Of Lisa Simpson'' Bart starts to go to military school and he will use some weapons on the firing range but his tutor says something to him what?

1.I think that u can use smaller arms becuase u have been in public school before
2.Try this weapon its a machine gun!
3.Please leave this spot for someone else

Question 9:
In Season 18 episode 23 called '' Homer's Enemy'' Bart buyes a factory in a auction it had a number what number?

Question 10:
In Season 18 episode 7 called ''Lisa's Date With Density'' Lisa gets in love with Nelson and she thinks she can change him to a man but something goes wrong what?

1.He lies to her
2.He egs her house
3.He had beaten up Bart