PDA

View Full Version : My scripts forum doesnt show up.

thanatos920
03-04-2006, 03:21 PM
Ive been trying to access the scripts forum, but it doesnt show up on the SRL homepage so i decided to use a link within a tokkuler to get there butit says I have insuficient permission to do so. Was my permission revoked? If you think its because im a leecher your gravely mistaken i was a community member at Kaitnieks. and the only way i can contribute to this site is as a certified tester. Which means i need to go through peoples finished scripts in order to see if there are bugs in them or not. I do this far more efficiently than most testers do because i have a good method, I camtasia the script while its running and when an error occurs in the script It says so in the bottom of scar so i am able to go to that exact moment in camtasia and tell the scripter the exact problem with their script. (Ie. The withdrawl function, the switch fight modes function.) I know many of you will not believe me but I know Pwnd will vouch for it so please if my access priviledges were revoke, reinstate them so i may continue to contribute to the community.

Thank You
~Thanatos~

inferno
03-04-2006, 03:25 PM
Fakawi has changed it so only members with special ranks E.g SRL scripter/developer, SRL member etc... can view the forum.

I know you are a good tester as you pointed out a bug that I completely forgot about so I could post the fix. I hope you can get access soon ;)

thanatos920
03-05-2006, 05:50 PM
Hmm do you know what i can do to gain access? Or gain the tital of tester. You can vouch for me as is apparant in your post. But how do i get other scripters to vouch for me when i cant test their scripts? I wonder if i contact Fakawi if he vcan change that. Ill give it a shot. Thanks for the info Inferno.

Edit: I looked through the members list and Fakawi doesnt seem to be there. Can anyone else Pm him and get him to check this topic please?

Sdcit
03-05-2006, 05:54 PM
umm... no rank such as tester.... you need 30 rep. Do good and you'll get it in NO time trust me. DOnt contact fakawi, just be good

thanatos920
03-05-2006, 06:56 PM
hey sdcit i remember you from kaitnieks lol :P Only thing is how am I supposed to get rep if i can't do anything worth getting rep for lol? I can post ontopics however i don't like over posting i find it spams up and clutters boards and makes the meaningful topics surrounded by meaningless ones (Sorry for the overcontiousness but i used to be a moderator on alot of top forums :P) I could always try and write a script but frankly The only successful script i ever wrote was a gay auto login script. And anything i made wouldnt be useful enough for anyone to give rep for. Just another auto typer. Waste of everyones time.

Sdcit
03-05-2006, 07:03 PM
well then help people :) the SRl members havethe rep power not me, i only have 10

Wizzup?
03-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Write Scripts and post them, I personally don't think you will get rep by "testing" scripts, When you make scripts, you get rep, and you might get a scripters cup aswell. :)