PDA

View Full Version : new update.. nothin special..

phantombmx
06-13-2006, 09:32 AM
Harrallak Menarous, warrior and swordsmaster, has been away exploring far-off lands. Now he's returned, he has formed a guild west of Burthorpe to train warriors in the arts of fighting. For this training, Harrallak has gathered some unusual people with their own ideas of what makes a warrior - including an ex-Black Knight, a warrior mage and an educated barbarian woman with a fondness for bad puns. Minigames around the guild prove whether you can defeat your own animated armour, test how far you can throw the shot and let you be the target for an angry dwarf with a catapult! These minigames will allow you to earn some training time in a cage with the creatures Harrallak discovered on his trip. If you're lucky, you might even get one to drop a new blade that you can use in place of a shield!
In between balancing barrels, whacking dummies and being hit by anvils, you can find shops and a bank here to replenish your supplies. To enter the Warriors' Guild, you will need a total of 130 combined attack and strength. Bear in mind that if you die whilst there, you will lose your items!

just the update..

inferno
06-13-2006, 10:03 AM
They forgot to actually put it in the game lmao...

Oh, now they are updating again.

QQu
06-13-2006, 10:08 AM
Lol Inferno =P

Good, atleast it wasn't a Random! =X

Eludis
06-13-2006, 10:27 AM
Well, they did go back to the old loading/log in screen...

The Un-Named
06-13-2006, 11:29 AM
My my, our update tracker isn't that good at tracking now, is he? (:p jk)

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/7122/urlwr0wg.png (http://imageshack.us)

phantombmx
06-13-2006, 12:36 PM
considering i already fixed the LoginPlayer; when i posted this.. i am still good at it ;)

I remember first post=p
06-13-2006, 02:09 PM
considering i already fixed the LoginPlayer; when i posted this.. i am still good at it ;)

Erm... Do you see his image? :S Does this affect us at all?

Bebe
06-13-2006, 04:00 PM
No, not to much, we use the first few letters from the string like from "Use Raw Lobster" we would use "obster" or somthing like that, therefore the arrow thing doesn't effect us, it might for a few bitmaps though, but those are easy to fix. :)

tarajunky
06-13-2006, 05:58 PM
When you say that you have fixed the LoginPlayer, did you take into account that they now check login attempts?

I had a script run for about an hour this morning and when I came back it said that the number of allowed login attempts was exceeded and that I needed to wait 1 minute before attempting to log in again. LoginPlayer will have to detect this message, and probably include an additional wait time between each player. (I suppose that we could just add a 60+ second wait between LoggedIn=false and NextPlayer to our scripts as a quick fix...)

The Un-Named
06-13-2006, 07:05 PM
No, not to much, we use the first few letters from the string like from "Use Raw Lobster" we would use "obster" or somthing like that, therefore the arrow thing doesn't effect us, it might for a few bitmaps though, but those are easy to fix. :)

Sometimes using "obster" would be as useful as blind map walking. Why? A person could be on the thing you want to use it on, so insted of "Use Lobster -> Range", the script could click "Use Lobster -> imcool54335" and that would mess up ;)

PS, Bebe, your avatar is soo cute. :)

Pyro
06-13-2006, 07:55 PM
When you say that you have fixed the LoginPlayer, did you take into account that they now check login attempts?

I had a script run for about an hour this morning and when I came back it said that the number of allowed login attempts was exceeded and that I needed to wait 1 minute before attempting to log in again. LoginPlayer will have to detect this message, and probably include an additional wait time between each player. (I suppose that we could just add a 60+ second wait between LoggedIn=false and NextPlayer to our scripts as a quick fix...)

Ahhh thats when youve been entering wrong users and passes i think.... like to stop brute forcing

phantombmx
06-13-2006, 11:23 PM
when i fixed LoginPlayer, all i did was change the bitmap for the big red button.. now, no matter where it is on screen, it will find the button and click RANDOMLY somewhere on the entire button.. this will save us some valuable time to put into other procedures/functions instead of having to worry about a little bitmap every time jagex updates..