PDA

View Full Version : Free Ebay Ebooks - Loads of them!

puj
06-13-2006, 10:35 AM
Im sure you have all seen those ebooks that people are selling on ebay. This site is giving them away for free.

http://www.floodle.net/extra/ebayinfo/index.html

There are quite a few good ones too :)

armanie14
06-28-2006, 01:09 AM
That is a pretty nice site.

I was hoping to find the ebook that has the "XBOX360" free thing, where you send off a letter to microsfot saying that you are a company wishing to sell their product and require a sample or display model. and they send you one.. im not sure if its true but i heard about it.

puj
06-28-2006, 10:03 AM
I don't think they have that ebook on their site but they do have the dodgy referals one which i recomend you dont try - it will get you nowhere.

armanie14
06-28-2006, 11:22 AM
So the refferal one doesn't work? lol i was about t otry that one.

What about if you had group of 10 friends, which all went on the site wouldn't it be possible to get 10 XBOX's free, just using your group of 10 friends signed up under dfferent accounts?

Or would everyone end up pay £10 x 10? i don't think i really understand what hapens.

puj
06-28-2006, 01:13 PM
In the xbox360 referal one you have to get a certain amount of referals (5 i think) and they all have to complete 1 offer. I know it sounds very simple but often the offers are not tracked correctly and you dont get the credit for doing the offer. also you only have 90 days to get all of your referals before you have to start again.

Another thing is that allof your friends cant all refer each other. If you have 10 friends you may get only 1 or 2 xbox'es and that is if you are lucky.

EDIT: I have read closely you have to refer 10 people

leader
06-29-2006, 04:14 PM
Helpful ebooks.

Thanks.