PDA

View Full Version : F2P Bank Space

Jackrawl
09-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Wow, I randomly came across a group of faggots (about 20 real supporters, the other 500 don't really care, they just think it would be nice to have) who have made 130 pages of flame and garbage generally following these lines.
"We need more bank space, there is not enough room to store all random event items, we can't store the items we need, most of the players are pures, the others are merchanters, and skillers. We need more bank space to hold all 19 random event items, kinds of ore, fish, wood, money, weapons, armor..etc."
T_T I made like 5 or 6 posts calling them dumbasses and they just kept throwing things back at me. Eventually a mod came in and deleted a bunch of posts since they got angry and reported me for 'spamming' which they deleted under 'flaming.' Honestly, you should check this out. Worth a few laughs =/

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=517022&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Mr.Klean
09-10-2007, 08:59 PM
It would be nice if the F2P bank space would be increased although. I mean I have caught myself out of space at one time or another, but with all the flaming and spamming on that topic, I highly doubt anything "formal" will be done to try to contact Jagex on it. Also I highly doubt that Jagex will increase bank space on F2P.

Jackrawl
09-11-2007, 01:15 AM
Yeah it would be great to have more bank space, but lets face it - it's not going to happen. Thats the point of membership benefits - so you can actually utilize updates for F2P and P2P, regardless of quality. Check out pages 127-128, they keep repeating the same invalid garbage.

bujbju
10-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Oh man, what sad sad people....i wud like some more bank space on my f2p players but i wudnt go typin up a 130 page essay about it lol

Jackrawl
10-07-2007, 06:26 PM
Yeah, I know.
They're complete idiots too, they keep saying stuff like 'BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLEZ WHO CANT AFFORDZ IT!' and I got flamed over saying that they should go get jobs.

legendaryhero90
10-09-2007, 12:33 PM
lol this is an old topic.

there is no way jagex will do it

Zeke1901
10-12-2007, 03:55 AM
Become a member...already been said, but even after membership runs out, it just locks up any items that are beyond the f2p allowed limit, I always move all my important junk (lol, junk is important) to the top...like gold.