PDA

View Full Version : Even if you win...

Jackrawl
09-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Is this sig allowed? LOL!
Edit: This offended Hyper, I have removed the picture.

alach11
09-11-2007, 10:43 PM
What sig?

Jackrawl
09-11-2007, 10:49 PM
"Even if you win, you're still retarded" the pic in my signature <_<
I was editing to make the picture show a little bit more, so maybe it was blank for a few secs
You may now post T_T

mamoth95
09-11-2007, 11:20 PM
I have one word....nice.

Jackrawl
09-12-2007, 12:16 AM
Lol, thats the reaction I was hoping for. I saw this while I was browsing for retards. (some health assignment) I had to get it.

bdrid007
09-12-2007, 12:32 AM
if you loose your still retarted and dont have a cookie

Jackrawl
09-12-2007, 12:45 AM
Booo!! I Need My Cookies!

HyperSecret
09-12-2007, 05:05 AM
you know its a legit arguement, but IMO this tag is alittle inappropriate and i personally dont like it, how the fuck would you like it if someone did that with a fucking picture of you? or if you had the disability? huh? you may think its funny but what if you were in that position.

Being Like JackLKrawl is like being gay, you will never get any action from a chick!

this really fuckin pisses my off, my cousin suffers from Down Syndrome and it isnt fucking funny, they may be slow and what not but its not worth making fun of them for it!! they still are living human and prolly will be smarter than any of us could ever be!! they strugge with simple tasks and you have to have a tag like this making fun of them!!

*hyper takes pixel gun and BLASTS jacklkrawls face off* fuck man that pisses me off!!!

PS: sry admins or whoever about my language but this isnt even funny ONE BIT in my mind!!

if you think 1% at all it may be inappropriate dont fuckin post it!

Dan Cardin
09-12-2007, 11:08 AM
wow...ur a quite a dumbass....

@hyperSecret-
*hyper takes pixel gun and BLASTS jacklkrawls face off*

i was laughing for 5 mins at that, its in my sig :)

mamoth95
09-12-2007, 07:55 PM
i agree its a bit inapropriat but i liked it cuz it was making fun of people who argue with each other on the internet not about it being about people with disabilitys.I also liked the sponser thing thats classic!

P.S. my aunt is retarted.....
NEW RULE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ARE OR ARE RELATED TO PEOPLE THAT HAVE A DISABILITY MAY SAY THE WORD RETARD OR ANY VERSION OF IT!
(if black people can do it with the n word i can do it with this lol):D

HyperSecret
09-12-2007, 07:58 PM
i agree its a bit inapropriat but i liked it cuz it was making fun of people who argue with each other on the internet not about it being about people with disabilitys.I also liked the sponser thing thats classic!

P.S. my aunt is retarted.....
NEW RULE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ARE OR ARE RELATED TO PEOPLE THAT HAVE A DISABILITY MAY SAY THE WORD RETARD OR ANY VERSION OF IT!
(if black people can do it with the n word i can do it with this lol):D

ppl could just lie about the whole having someone with a disability just to have something like that....

Jackrawl
09-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Hyper, I am sorry. I will remove it, it was thoughtless of me. I didn't mean to offend anyone, it was just something that I found while I was searching for things. When I put this in my sig, I was insulting people who try to start things over the internet. Once again, I am VERY sorry. It was immature of me, it was something that I saw and didn't even think about. Do not get me wrong, when I see disabled people I can't even think of what to say. It only makes me laugh when people who are not disabled act as if they were 12, as I have just done.

Jackrawl
09-12-2007, 10:45 PM
Lol I loved that episode."Umm..I know it but I don't think I should say it..."
This is a good lesson to learn I guess -_-

legendaryhero90
09-13-2007, 12:04 AM
Is this sig allowed? LOL!
Edit: This offended Hyper, I have removed the picture.

i can guess what it is already...