PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Ban Suggestion

Jackrawl
09-18-2007, 12:31 AM
OK, Jagex is probably monitoring all repetitious acts, and all bots pretty much are just that - lacking personality, (perfect ^^) , etc, etc. So far, I don't believe anyone has come up with anything that makes bots talk to other bots - even if there is a potato-responder. I believe that private chat may very easily get us out of just about all bans - not to mention tweaking our scripts now and then, and talking to other bots like "Man, I got a new mouse today and it sucks!" in private chat. Of course, it would block out 'sucks' because Jagex is sensitive to it, instead of 'stfu' for reasons unknown. The reason we would do private chat is because it would be so difficult to just talk to regular players, as they would want to become friends with bots. Another cough* anti-ban suggestion is something unexpected - cussing. Vulgarity. Lets face it, our bots NEED personalities, which we can program into them. By having some bot complain about woodcutting being boring, we could use the potato responder to say "Stfu" or something along those lines. If we want to never get caught, we will either have to spend time giving them all personalities matching our own, so they cannot compare us to our regular behaviors. Otherwise we can make them completely different to our own, so that we can say we got 'H4XED!'

This may easily work for anti-randoms as well, since they respond to repetitious actions.

legendaryhero90
09-18-2007, 12:43 AM
i dont know... a responder is still better since an auto talker can get rather repetitive itself.

zenma
09-18-2007, 03:35 AM
yes it would get sort of repetetive as auto responders take a long time to check what has been said in my experience with them if you have a lot of text to look for. and in order for it to be fast there would have to be a limited amount of things it would pick up. but i dont think that responses would slow anything down someone correct me if im wrong, but i think itd be a good idea if somebody could speed up the text finding

shaunthasheep
09-18-2007, 08:37 PM
yes it would get sort of repetetive as auto responders take a long time to check what has been said in my experience with them if you have a lot of text to look for. and in order for it to be fast there would have to be a limited amount of things it would pick up. but i dont think that responses would slow anything down someone correct me if im wrong, but i think itd be a good idea if somebody could speed up the text finding

If you make a autoresponder right, rather you have 1 responding message or 300, you'll wont notice anything except maybe a slight difference.

r3dr4g0n
09-18-2007, 08:53 PM
ur saying add AI? thats like kinda impossible for a bot.. never-the-less can be done

Jackrawl
09-18-2007, 09:28 PM
Not AI. I'm suggesting that we take videos of ourselves playing legitly and use that information to make our bots, or we can say we're bipolar for laughs.

lordsaturn
09-19-2007, 12:38 AM
Well when i play ingame i turn all chat off, and usually play silently and keep to myself.

So...this may be useful to some people and not to others...

Like all the people above me said, simply make an autotalker or responder. The functions are in SRL. Simply implement them.

Jackrawl
09-19-2007, 01:50 AM
yeaaaahhh no. An autoresponder would be bad in this case. This script is a crafter at world 16.

Lalaji
09-21-2007, 12:04 AM
There already are talk to friend functions, never seen them work tho...

But if we were to talk to another bot through the friends chat than i dont know who i'd be talking to...

talking to a random person would just increase the attention on the bot.

pwnaz0r
09-21-2007, 02:13 AM
OK, Jagex is probably monitoring all repetitious acts, and all bots pretty much are just that - lacking personality, (perfect ^^) , etc, etc. So far, I don't believe anyone has come up with anything that makes bots talk to other bots - even if there is a potato-responder. I believe that private chat may very easily get us out of just about all bans - not to mention tweaking our scripts now and then, and talking to other bots like "Man, I got a new mouse today and it sucks!" in private chat. Of course, it would block out 'sucks' because Jagex is sensitive to it, instead of 'stfu' for reasons unknown. The reason we would do private chat is because it would be so difficult to just talk to regular players, as they would want to become friends with bots. Another cough* anti-ban suggestion is something unexpected - cussing. Vulgarity. Lets face it, our bots NEED personalities, which we can program into them. By having some bot complain about woodcutting being boring, we could use the potato responder to say "Stfu" or something along those lines. If we want to never get caught, we will either have to spend time giving them all personalities matching our own, so they cannot compare us to our regular behaviors. Otherwise we can make them completely different to our own, so that we can say we got 'H4XED!'

This may easily work for anti-randoms as well, since they respond to repetitious actions.

I have done a whole project on this (SRL Members section). Anyways, I am kinda waiting to see what fawki or someone else who can script bette php than i can get a database going. I will then add that.

buck cakes
10-11-2007, 06:38 AM
while thats a rather interesting idea, i have the feeling that if some of the people in the chat circle started getting banned, it could drastically affect the rest of them