PDA

View Full Version : Some tips for making a lvl 20+army.

kingarabian
09-18-2007, 09:55 AM
Here are some tips that will get you out of trouble from people that like to report
Autoers.

1. Please do not make your player in default clothes...since there is sooo much lvl 3 autoers with default clothes, people are going to say: "Rofl a bot report him".

2. Train your Army at least 20+ in cb lvl. So you can last maybe 3-4 weeks. Remember the higher the better even though it takes time.

3. The naming part. DO NOT name any of your players a chinese or korean name. Also japanese because there are some retards on runescape that cant tell the difference from "yonashiro" and "lihinyo" or w/e and end up reporting you. Do not have name's like "yongsoo" or "xiaomin" or "kunghefachoi". Even tho you rep china or you love your girlfriend so you put that in your screen name. Let me tell you it aint worth it on RS. Jagex had one update that said all these autoers are chinese and korean black marketerz and stuff. So all their players that want to be mods like to report "chinese" autoers...

4. Well here are some good names that will help you secure ur player. Skillz0r or skiller328 or Wcf0rlyfe or anything that tells the players around you that you are a skiller. Remember a skiller is a player that only train fletching, firemaking, gardning, mining, smithing, woodcutting, cooking, fishing, and theiving. Skillerz on RS do not train their combat. So this fools our beloved rs gamers that you are a skiller and the reason your a low level is that you are a skiller so since your a skiller they well say "oooh a lvl 3 future 99 eveything skiller". And the reason why you are wcing or mining or fishing its becuz ur a skiller.

5. If you do not wana do what i suggested make ur rs user names hard for the legit players to type. Example: b 0 b 3 2 1. or f a w k i i. or sr l123. Get the point.

And also something shocking and kinda dumb at the same time check it out:http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/09/17/internet.death.ap/index.html

Really sad....staying on the comp THREE days str8. THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!. Holy i mean come on....:duh:

ckeboss
09-18-2007, 02:42 PM
Nice. I use The script "Fighter 2.5" its in the fighting section. works real good. Fight seagulls all the way to 20. Then go on your way and own those iron rocks!

lordsaturn
09-19-2007, 03:44 AM
2. Train your Army at least 20+ in cb lvl. So you can last maybe 3-4 weeks.

So this fools our beloved rs gamers that you are a skiller and the reason your a low level is that you are a skiller so since your a skiller they well say "oooh a lvl 3 future 99 eveything skiller".

These obviously contradict each other. Next time you should put more work into making a guide.

I personally recommend training your combat level to at least level 40.

kingarabian
09-19-2007, 09:35 AM
These obviously contradict each other. Next time you should put more work into making a guide.

I personally recommend training your combat level to at least level 40.

this is for lazy people that you see that dont wana train their combat lvl to 40-50+. What a way to flame -.-.

PwNZoRNooB
09-19-2007, 04:38 PM
I first trained + 28 and later I'm going to train all my guys to +45 and buy them full rune + rune tools.

kingarabian
09-19-2007, 11:12 PM
good idea fools the rest, which equals to more time your bot survives =D.

Aje
09-20-2007, 08:39 PM
ive seen this type of thread somewhere elese...

I like to keep my army between 30-70cmb mainly 40++

kingarabian
09-21-2007, 09:07 AM
ive seen this type of thread somewhere elese...

I like to keep my army between 30-70cmb mainly 40++

yea me 2, its not hard to train 40. if u focus on it u can get in less a day or so.

buck cakes
10-11-2007, 06:43 AM
nice guide, there are too many people abusing srl with level 3s these days
i'm not sure what the best combat lvl/bannage ratio is tho

i mean liek if u spend 2 extra weeks getting ur char to lvl 55 only to gain a few days before you get banned that would be stupid