PDA

View Full Version : dragon bots....

kingarabian
09-18-2007, 10:26 AM
Am i seeing thiings or was world 48 and 132 and 28 east varrock banks filled with green dragon bots?
There increasing alot! check out the green dragon killers in the wild there increasing rapidly. There all mostly 70+. Ez pking but hard to get the skulled. I heard if you wear all green they may mistakinly attack you instead of green dragons. These bots carry whips and heavy armour sometimes..

elementalelf
09-18-2007, 10:40 AM
thanks for the heads up. are they members only worlds?

Rikje
09-18-2007, 11:01 AM
it ar green dragon bots. is there a green dragon in non member...

elementalelf
09-18-2007, 11:12 AM
IDK, i remember there were in RSC. not sure about RS2

BobboHobbo
09-18-2007, 12:08 PM
Ooo thanks for the tip. Gonna pwn those 75 noobs.

Rikje
09-18-2007, 01:45 PM
IDK, i remember there were in RSC. not sure about RS2

oke, sorry.
in rs2 all dragons = p2p ;)

n3ss3s
09-18-2007, 01:52 PM
I was bot pking couple days ago :D

Its nice looking at peoples levels, thinking of valuable stuff they might have, do they have more than 3 valuable items, do they have skull, are the about lvl 90-105 lvl noob bot pkers with a nice shiny whip and full rune and so.

Or then I just love thinking rofl.

We want names, places, levels: the works. Place a clear thread of the spot and the kind of script/activity you spotted.

Hmm, yes, they're usually 65 - 85 levels, sometimes someone has lvl 100 ones too, Wilderness 24 and 37 are more popular places than the one in front of castle.

Some bots run away when they see any other people.
Some bots run away when they see people with higher levels than theirs.
Some bots run away when they see people with a skull.

ALL bots run away when they are being attacked /teleblock+entangle/Ice blitz FTW!

If they success to run away, they run away to the wilderness 20 if they are >20 lvl, and tele away.

EDIT: I just realized that I even didnt think of the moment when I had my leet post.
Rofl, no, they dont start running to wild 20 if theire in wild 10 :D

ckeboss
09-18-2007, 02:44 PM
I do know that rsdemon can do this. Wonder if the one guy that has it is? These also might be gold farmers...

Markus
09-18-2007, 02:59 PM
I do know that rsdemon can do this. Wonder if the one guy that has it is? These also might be gold farmers...

This isn't RSDemon, but some other chinese bot. Forgot the name, but it's paid, and has a VERY nice guy.

kingarabian
09-18-2007, 03:06 PM
i tried pking there once 2 tho. And they have some nice ass anti chat and ban crap. I mean whatever you say to them they talk back. hmm....anywayz soon ima go up there will full green robes hope fully skull 1 of em and then own em.

jeffreytuner
09-18-2007, 10:09 PM
one of those bots misclicked on me and i killed him free whip en rune gear :D

kingarabian
09-18-2007, 10:54 PM

sweet, guess u got lucky =p.

Dankness
09-19-2007, 04:31 AM
it'sa great place to get rich, i wrote a fairly decent scar script to do this along time ago,mine would ancient mage tele to the graveyard, then run the 4 steps tothe drags,killtil it was full and gloryback to edge.... I never got pk'd doing it but since i ran it on my main i always watched it while it ran.

EDIT: BTW its a easy script to write, very little walking, just gotta compensate for the dragons and pkers.

GoF
09-19-2007, 04:03 PM

Really..? Cause I kinda doubt those things can misclick.

Oh, and they probably lvl up at that security place.. or I've seen plenty of chinese botters lvl up there before.

n3ss3s
09-19-2007, 06:07 PM
Haha, they use my SecurityGobliner for that ofcourse!

There must be many bots killing the dragons, because for me they never respond?

Geo
09-19-2007, 10:34 PM
There GP Farmers NOT Bots. They where either a addy helm, Rune plate Rune legs, and d-dagger. Also there are 90+ ones that use a whip Addy helm, Rune plate and rune legs.

and there EVERYWHERE JaGex won't ban them because there not doing anything wrong except looking like a bot and not talking.

England.

kingarabian
09-19-2007, 11:16 PM
There GP Farmers NOT Bots. They where either a addy helm, Rune plate Rune legs, and d-dagger. Also there are 90+ ones that use a whip Addy helm, Rune plate and rune legs.

and there EVERYWHERE JaGex won't ban them because there not doing anything wrong except looking like a bot and not talking.

England.

their bots becuz of how they respond. Try go to one of them and say hi they reply. then say sup? they dont answer. Ask str lvl they say ;p; or 60 or what ever. Ask whats their hp they say nothing. and if your a low lvl they do attack u. i just noticed that.

Geo
09-20-2007, 12:01 AM
There Chinese GP farmers. Also it would be REALLY hard for them to configure a bot that goes all the way to the green drags and back also there are so many failsafes to place in it it's pretty much impossible to Code something like that.

Nebuli
09-20-2007, 01:12 PM
Where do the dragon bots train until ~70 combat? I personally haven't seen a single bot with crappy name training combat.

n3ss3s
09-20-2007, 01:40 PM
There Chinese GP farmers. Also it would be REALLY hard for them to configure a bot that goes all the way to the green drags and back also there are so many failsafes to place in it it's pretty much impossible to Code something like that.

Ahahahahahahah!!!

ROFLMAOSWIKIWJDOPAW!!!!

AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

But.. AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Sorry but that made me ROFLMAO Loud And Load ("Lal"? :p)

Dude ever - ahhahaha!!!

Dude ever heard of Java?

They are Java bots, not scar -.-

Most likely they are Java Client Hacking bots, which use Injection instead of Reflection, it goes through the runescape class files Injecting methods to receive their fields for info, then they can for example know their HP without watching, run left without watching, know inventory items without watching, they use tile walking, but for tile walking Injection is not needed, just Reflection, so they can walk exact, maybe a random path chooser like AryanWeb to choose the closest path, they know if you, the player approaching it is skulled, they know if you attack him and the spell is in the midair, THEY KNOW MORE THAN HUMAN DOES.

You could maybe call it playing pixel god?

Sorry, your post still makes me laugh -.-

EDIT: ROFLAMOZ0rGz ahhahahahaaa!!!

rkroxpunk
09-20-2007, 01:47 PM

somebody please keep a record of how many times this guy is about to be called an idiot

Pancakes
09-20-2007, 02:12 PM
Guys, not so harsh, please. Jesus Christ.

n3ss3s
09-20-2007, 03:28 PM
EVEN Jesus Christ knows ability of Java in Rs2. (no offense anyone or you england155)

GoF
09-20-2007, 03:57 PM
Where do the dragon bots train until ~70 combat? I personally haven't seen a single bot with crappy name training combat.

In the past I've seen plenty of them at for example.. chickens, seagulls and that security place killing minotaurs with crappy equipment at like 60 combat..

it's pretty much impossible to Code something like that.

Nothing is impossible when it comes to macroing :garfield:

Pancakes
09-20-2007, 11:13 PM
EVEN Jesus Christ knows ability of Java in Rs2. (no offense anyone or you england155)

No need to be so fucking harsh though, at least this guy is trying to contribute.

kingarabian
09-21-2007, 01:13 AM
No need to be so fucking harsh though, at least this guy is trying to contribute.

Now your being harsh lol =p. Yea kinda harsh on the england dude. Hey i never knew about java client hacking crap tell like 2 weeks ago...
Ahahahahahahah!!!

ROFLMAOSWIKIWJDOPAW!!!!

Sorry but that made me ROFLMAO Loud And Load ("Lal"? )

Dude ever - ahhahaha!!!

Dude ever heard of Java?

Most likely they are Java Client Hacking bots, which use Injection instead of Reflection, it goes through the runescape class files Injecting methods to receive their fields for info, then they can for example know their HP without watching, run left without watching, know inventory items without watching, they use tile walking, but for tile walking Injection is not needed, just Reflection, so they can walk exact, maybe a random path chooser like AryanWeb to choose the closest path, they know if you, the player approaching it is skulled, they know if you attack him and the spell is in the midair, THEY KNOW MORE THAN HUMAN DOES.

EDIT: ROFLAMOZ0rGz ahhahahahaaa!!! all the laughing u did cracked me up lal.

Negaal
09-29-2007, 10:35 PM
Ahahahahahahah!!!

ROFLMAOSWIKIWJDOPAW!!!!

Sorry but that made me ROFLMAO Loud And Load ("Lal"? :p)

Dude ever - ahhahaha!!!

Dude ever heard of Java?

EDIT: ROFLAMOZ0rGz ahhahahahaaa!!!

well...
well i forgot what i wanted to say...oo yes
well i have tested them out...
i don't think that it's 100% true... well don't mind if i got big imagination
but i think there is 1 people(chinise or corean) controlling like 5-10 accounts at time...
i'v tryed to talk them, sometimes kill, etc... some of them are talking,some not, 1 guy(whip, rune chain, legs, addy helm, etc) helped me to getting drags, was talking and really helpful...
few guys started responsing while i called them noobs, i told some words about their life and parents... :D
one guy logged out and the guy who helped me logged in like 10 secs later, and started to talk me like i did with pervious guy, so i understood this guy controlling 2 or more users

btw i think he changed users just to show hes controlling all(don't think he logged because he can't log on 2 users at time, he even pointed it himself somehow...(i don't remember))

java ones will get banned easily? i'v seen lot of, even tons of 100+ lvls 'bots'

__________________________________________________ _______________________
well, don't be mad if i said something wrong, if i look like idiot, etc i'm just bit drunk

but you may be right about java bots, maybe the person was just spectating and started to talk...

my point is that don't be so sure,there is lots of workforce in corea and china
who are ready to do anything for few coins..

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

it's pretty much impossible to Code something like that.

Never ever don't say something like that, in client hacking bots it's all possible

kingarabian
09-29-2007, 11:48 PM
Well jagex could just ban them but i think 25% of the 1m members are bots so if they ban them all there cash would go down by 25% or something. Cause its kinda obviouse when you see a girl that is blad....jUST my thoughts.

tommyboy
10-06-2007, 01:29 AM
i'm going to try and get one sculled lol.....

mark9510
10-06-2007, 02:30 AM
yeah i just took a look its crazy