PDA

View Full Version : Racism in runescape.

Just Kidding
09-21-2007, 04:55 PM
http://i13.tinypic.com/52xrpmw.jpg

Ya my poor black character with pink pants getting degraded. I was running lame at the time and I was just so happend to come back right as they were leaving. Srl auto screen shot it for me because the guy said part of my name.

Best thing is I reported him. So hes gonna get banned for offensive language he said to me while I was autoing. Dont get much better than that.

Santa_Clause
09-21-2007, 10:37 PM
Hah! You reported him when you should have been reported :p

Harry
09-21-2007, 10:39 PM
Aww ur sooo abused. What is your username?

[-jesus-]
09-24-2007, 09:57 PM
:eek: Yeah, 1 of my accs is black & I asked to follow some guy to fally so I could set my chars up. He said no b/c I was a *insert racist word here* & ran off -.-. Youtube has a lot of racist posts too on it...

WhiteShadow
09-24-2007, 10:31 PM
Some people are plain immature. :|

Maxcore
11-01-2007, 06:37 PM
They're beyond immature, but they hide behind the internets!

Eicca
11-01-2007, 06:56 PM
Lol, these people have overall very few things to do.. Spam all the time in the lumbridge, get a level or two in a week and piss off other people.. Well, if you want to use your free time in runescape, spamming then who cares? Its their choise :D

EvilChicken!
11-01-2007, 07:07 PM
Stupid peolpe like those annoy my ass off.
God, its just skin color, what if I had a frog that was blue, would YOU mock it for beeing blue??!

legendaryhero90
11-01-2007, 10:28 PM
9-24-07

mark9510
11-10-2007, 03:25 PM
we should all just learn to be friends *runs away laughing*

Eicca
11-10-2007, 03:45 PM
I think that you should get more blackmarks from doing something like that.. I mean c'mon its just a runescape character. I don't have anything against black colored people, but I hate most of the Somalians, because they bully younger childrens and steal stuff..

GoF
11-10-2007, 04:06 PM
*sigh* Gotta hate people like that. Some skinny and pale kids who think nothing can happen to them if they abuse someone over the internet. I hope those people sometime abuse the wrong person and the guy traces their ip. and kills and rapes them..

I think that you should get more blackmarks from doing something like that.. I mean c'mon its just a runescape character. I don't have anything against black colored people, but I hate most of the Somalians, because they bully younger childrens and steal stuff..

Who doesnt hate them? Same with romanians, i hate them even more because they bully people more and steal more stuff, atleast around here...

Eicca
11-10-2007, 04:24 PM
*sigh* Gotta hate people like that. Some skinny and pale kids who think nothing can happen to them if they abuse someone over the internet. I hope those people sometime abuse the wrong person and the guy traces their ip. and kills and rapes them..

Who doesnt hate them? Same with romanians, i hate them even more because they bully people more and steal more stuff, atleast around here...

Yup, pisses me off when they try to get money from me and say that their fathers will kill me and stuff..

Cool black guys are cool.. Non-cool assholes are non-cool assholes. I have spoken.

Harry
11-10-2007, 04:49 PM
09-24-2007, 06:31 PM

Stop gravediggin

GoF
11-10-2007, 04:52 PM
09-24-2007, 06:31 PM

Stop gravediggin

Not really that old + a decent subject and I wasn't the one who brought this thread up.

Eicca
11-10-2007, 05:54 PM
I posted here today, and the post before mines was posted today, so.. :)

ge0force
01-08-2008, 02:42 AM
no offence to white pple here...
but...if a white man calls u a nigga...
jus counter it with the word "cracka"
im black and it works fiiiiine for me...1 word...and they shut the hell up and leave u alone
now i aint tryin to tell yall to be racis or notin...but
if some 1z racis to u......be racis to them...to let em kno how it feelz...

ge0force
01-08-2008, 02:44 AM
nd wat the hell is grave diggin?

grimy89098
01-15-2008, 03:35 AM
nd wat the hell is grave diggin?
not sure, but i think it means posting on an old thread

anyways, i live in australia, and we got some seriously messed up thing with rascism, just the other day me mum got an email and showed it to me, the basic message was: (note that this applies in australia, not sure what the rascism is like in other countries) if we call black ppl in our country bad names in retaliation to what bad names they called us, we get called rascist, if we complain about the black kids being violent and/or stealing, we get called rascist, if a white kid fights back, we get called rascist
its understandable if someone gets called a rascist because they called another person a name without being provoked, just out of pure hatred.
but as soon as some one retaliates against a black person, they get called rascist

where does the line get drawn?

Johura
01-15-2008, 10:29 AM
ge0force and grimy89098, take the time to read the rules. If you HAVE read the rules, you will know what grave digging is. Also, someone should lock this :P (Hate to tell a mod how to do their job)

footballjds
01-16-2008, 07:32 PM
jahuro, sometimes they need that =p, JK!:rolleyes: or AM i?

P1nky
01-16-2008, 09:21 PM
thats hillrious hahahaha

"ngr" wtf lol i say "nikkah" hehe its a gansta way to say the N word dont wan t people to report me *cough cough*

Jackrawl
01-18-2008, 09:01 PM
Ugh, Racism is so childish. Leave the little children who hate other races alone, they probably are abused.
Anyway, in my opinion, Racism makes no point to begin with. I'm a white boy. If I get called a cracker, I take it as a joke. Why? Because I am a cracker, and it's silly that someone thinks they need to tell me I am a cracker!

mickaliscious
01-18-2008, 10:07 PM
Ugh, Racism is so childish. Leave the little children who hate other races alone, they probably are abused.
Anyway, in my opinion, Racism makes no point to begin with. I'm a white boy. If I get called a cracker, I take it as a joke. Why? Because I am a cracker, and it's silly that someone thinks they need to tell me I am a cracker!

Hey hey, only we can call each other crackers.

Jackrawl
01-18-2008, 10:22 PM
Hey hey, only we can call each other crackers.

Shut up cracker. LOL