[||||||||||]
[||||||||||]

Core features:

Auto fishes at user-specified locations
Some locations support banking, others are powerfish & drop only
Optional cooking at Barbarian Village & Entrana
Easy-to-use GUI when initiating the script
Optimized to run efficiently and reduce CPU usage
Intended to utilize the official OSRS client (any client size)
100% color

Extra features:

Drops fish via shift-drop method (if powerfishing)
Break system
Heft amount of anti-ban including custom content
Single player
Walking via minimap by default (I recommend mainscreen as it seems to be far less detectable)
Optional on-screen stats reporting
Detects if you're wielding a harpoon for tuna/swordfish/sharks
Optional dragon harpoon level boosting (must be wielded, does not handle (or) style harpoons)
Auto-detect low combat lvls to take a safer walking path if fishing & banking in Draynor
If HP loss is detected while fishing in Draynor, you'll run to the bank and the script will terminate
Flying fish detection & spot switching if fishing for minnows
If fishing in Karamja, boards to boat to Port Sarim and stores fish in the nearby deposit box
Settings saving & loading for convenience

Supported locations:

Draynor [shrimp/anchovies]
Lumbridge [trout/salmon] [powerfish]
Barbarian village [trout/salmon]
[B]Entrana [shrimp,trout] [powerfish/cook]
Karamja [tuna,lobster]
[B]Catherby [tuna,lobster,shark]
[B]Grotto [leaping trout/salmon/sturgeon] [powerfish]
Mount Quidamortem [leaping trout/salmon/sturgeon] [powerfish]
Piscatoris fishing colony [monkfish]
[B]Fishing guild [tuna,lobster,shark]
[B]Platform [minnow] [powerfish]

Requirements:

Simba 1400+ (https://github.com/ollydev/Simba/releases) (only tested using 32bit version)
SRL-F (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177730)
Highly recommended using the official client to avoid taking over the mouse & keyboard

How to use:

Additional script settings are found at lines 23-25
Run the script while logged in
In-game brightness set to max
XP bar set to either Fishing or Total XP
Have your player near your desired fishing area
Already have your fishing tools/feathers in your inventory or worn
Only feathers are supported bait for leaping fish
If fishing minnows leave slot #2 open
If fishing on Karamja, you must have 5k+ coins in your inventory and you must have completed Pirate's Treasure quest

[B]GUI example setup:

https://i.imgur.com/ivknhcf.png

Additional notes:
Obviously not a complete and final release but I've been working on this for some time now and we're long over-due for new content. I've tried to target the most popular locations however Corsair Cove has yet to be implemented but is planned for a future release. I also plan to introduce a progressive system along with tool gathering and expanding upon the screen reporting feature with perhaps live interaction. Like with my other scripts, please feel free to give feedback and suggestions. My testing with this script is limited so I apologize if I've over-looked possible flaws. Be sure to report them!

Hoodz
07-06-2021, 02:27 AM
Was waiting for the release, nice work!

Bennigan
07-08-2021, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the release Flight! Keen to test it. I'm getting the following error, can you please advise what I'm missing with the walker, I'm assuming this is an include:

+----------------------------------------------------
[00:00:24:937]:[Login]: Logging in player
[00:00:24:969]:[Login]: Attempt 1
[00:00:36:922]:[MM2MS]: Unknown zoom level, reading from options...
[00:00:37:547]:[MM2MS]: Current zoom level: 49
Runtime error: "MatchTemplateMask: Cache is empty" at line 282, column 30 in file "C:\Users\XXXX\Downloads\Includes\SRL\osr\walker\wa lker.simba"

Flight
07-10-2021, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the release Flight! Keen to test it. I'm getting the following error, can you please advise what I'm missing with the walker, I'm assuming this is an include:

[00:00:24:937]:[Login]: Logging in player
[00:00:24:969]:[Login]: Attempt 1
[00:00:36:922]:[MM2MS]: Unknown zoom level, reading from options...
[00:00:37:547]:[MM2MS]: Current zoom level: 49
Runtime error: "MatchTemplateMask: Cache is empty" at line 282, column 30 in file "C:\Users\XXXX\Downloads\Includes\SRL\osr\walker\wa lker.simba"

Not quite sure where that's originating from, but my advice would be putting all your Simba-related content in one location, such as "C:/Simba/". In there put Simba 1400 along with all your scripts (this one included) and SRL. Do that, make sure your SRL include is up to date and try it again.

KingGriny
07-11-2021, 11:12 AM
perfect as always, woodcutting script would be awesome as well.

kingarabian
07-13-2021, 02:32 AM
Great stuff flight welcome back

tehYosh
07-25-2021, 11:27 PM
I've been using this script over the past couple of days and got my fishing up from level ~20 up to 60 and have the following comments to make:
1. It seems that when fishing you continously click the spot in which you're fishing, is this intentional? I would of thought it might be better to just have it click once and only click again if the spot were to move but you may think otherwise.
2. When trying to use the form to use the email and password for my account it didn't seem to actually enter the full email address? I managed to get around this by passing constants in a tweaked version of the script so I can basically ignore that box.
3. The progress report (In Simba, not the on screen one) seems to not update some times? Not sure if it's the break handler that's causing this.
4. XP gained comes up as 0 when fishing at Barb Village, wouldn't it be better just to set it that every catch is worth the XP for a trout rather than trying to detect if it was salmon/trout and figuring out XP that way. Not sure if that's the same with any other selections at other locations.

Here is a progres report of my most recent run:
+---| STATS |----------------------------------------
|- Script Runtime : 03h 36m 46s
|- XP gained : 0(0 / hr)
|- Fishing for : Trout
|- Fish caught : 1144(317 / hr)
|- Until break : 00:05:17
|- Until shutdown : 29m 09s
[Bot]: Thanks for using Flight's AIO Fisher!
Succesfully executed in [05:07:33].
I have additional lines in the debug window under this, but can confirm the script did continue running despite where the progress report hung.

Anyway, after all that let me say I really appreciate the work you've put in with the new instructions for setting up Simba and the script you've provided. It's really helped me make a few really rubbish scripts just to do some basic inventory processing at the G.E!

Flight
07-26-2021, 11:34 AM
I've been using this script over the past couple of days and got my fishing up from level ~20 up to 60 and have the following comments to make:
1. It seems that when fishing you continously click the spot in which you're fishing, is this intentional? I would of thought it might be better to just have it click once and only click again if the spot were to move but you may think otherwise.
2. When trying to use the form to use the email and password for my account it didn't seem to actually enter the full email address? I managed to get around this by passing constants in a tweaked version of the script so I can basically ignore that box.
3. The progress report (In Simba, not the on screen one) seems to not update some times? Not sure if it's the break handler that's causing this.
4. XP gained comes up as 0 when fishing at Barb Village, wouldn't it be better just to set it that every catch is worth the XP for a trout rather than trying to detect if it was salmon/trout and figuring out XP that way. Not sure if that's the same with any other selections at other locations.

Here is a progres report of my most recent run:
|- Script Runtime : 03h 36m 46s
|- Fish caught : 1144(317 / hr)
|- Until break : 00:05:17
|- Until shutdown : 29m 09s
Succesfully executed in [05:07:33].
I have additional lines in the debug window under this, but can confirm the script did continue running despite where the progress report hung.

Anyway, after all that let me say I really appreciate the work you've put in with the new instructions for setting up Simba and the script you've provided. It's really helped me make a few really rubbish scripts just to do some basic inventory processing at the G.E!

Thank you for the feedback and bringing these issues forward. I did a short test run today to see if I could replicate the issues you're having.

1) This was caused by the simple player fishing giving false negatives. For lure fishing, 2 things are checked to determine if your player is fishing: the fishing spot you clicked is still active and has your player gained XP via the XP bar. Enabling debug mode showed that the script still (somewhat) accurately tracked the fishing spot so the issue must lie with XP being detected. Unfortunately I cannot rely alone on tracking a fishing spot because whereas MM2MS is wonderfully accurate, it's not 100%. So what you can do the remedy this is adjusting the timeout limit for lure-based fishing to something higher, such as 10000 (10 seconds) as opposed to its default 5 seconds. In the script I believe this is line 1423:

'Trout':
begin
Self.Timeout := 5000;

It was set to 5 because I developed the script with an already very high fishing level, so most fish were caught very quickly. I'll make the adjustment on the script itself and shall push it through with the next update, whenever that may be.

2) I'm unsure why that may be happening. Login.AddPlayer is called directly with what's in the player settings input boxes, so as long as those are correct I don't foresee any problems. I've had this same setup log in my account several times. If you don't already, I would recommend having your client remember your username and see if that doesn't address the issue.

3/4) I haven't had this issue myself. I enabled & disabled breaks, same with on-screen reporting and the XP gained counter seem to function correctly. I also tried banking mode, no issues there. The XP gained is completely based off of your XP bar, whether it's set to total or fishing only. I suppose I'll have to test it further to replicate that particular issue.

Again thanks for bringing these issues up. Give those suggestions a try and see if that doesn't remedy your script.

tehYosh
07-26-2021, 02:18 PM
Thank you for the feedback and bringing these issues forward. I did a short test run today to see if I could replicate the issues you're having.

1) This was caused by the simple player fishing giving false negatives. For lure fishing, 2 things are checked to determine if your player is fishing: the fishing spot you clicked is still active and has your player gained XP via the XP bar. Enabling debug mode showed that the script still (somewhat) accurately tracked the fishing spot so the issue must lie with XP being detected. Unfortunately I cannot rely alone on tracking a fishing spot because whereas MM2MS is wonderfully accurate, it's not 100%. So what you can do the remedy this is adjusting the timeout limit for lure-based fishing to something higher, such as 10000 (10 seconds) as opposed to its default 5 seconds. In the script I believe this is line 1423:

'Trout':
begin
Self.Timeout := 5000;

It was set to 5 because I developed the script with an already very high fishing level, so most fish were caught very quickly. I'll make the adjustment on the script itself and shall push it through with the next update, whenever that may be.

2) I'm unsure why that may be happening. Login.AddPlayer is called directly with what's in the player settings input boxes, so as long as those are correct I don't foresee any problems. I've had this same setup log in my account several times. If you don't already, I would recommend having your client remember your username and see if that doesn't address the issue.

3/4) I haven't had this issue myself. I enabled & disabled breaks, same with on-screen reporting and the XP gained counter seem to function correctly. I also tried banking mode, no issues there. The XP gained is completely based off of your XP bar, whether it's set to total or fishing only. I suppose I'll have to test it further to replicate that particular issue.

Again thanks for bringing these issues up. Give those suggestions a try and see if that doesn't remedy your script.

So I've done a few minor runs since your post and have the following to mention:
1. What you've mentioned is spot on, I changed this to 15000 and seems to be a lot less constant, this is only due to my fishing level being a bit low but I think changing it to 10 is wise, or perhaps a random number between 10000 and 15000?

2. I think this was likely a me error, so feel free to disregard. Just tested it again now and it seemed to behave fine. Is there any way to have it remember last settings or is that a bit much? Minor inconvenience of course!

3/4: Not sure if the screenshot here helps, I don't think I have anything set up incorrectly...
https://i.imgur.com/LV4Sjyv.png
I also seem to have varying results of the break actually taking place when mentioned, unless I'm misunderstanding the form. I get the antiban small mini breaks but I done a small test of 40 minutes, to take a break after 10 minutes for 6 minutes and am still running currently:
|- Script Runtime : 21m 28s
|- Fish caught : 156(436 / hr)
|- Until shutdown : 17m 06s
[Bot]: Returning to the fishing spots
One other thing I noticed was the banking seemed a bit fast, I manually added a wait around this section to counteract that as sometimes it was trying to right click items that didn't exist because it had already depositted them:
if Self.ToolSlots.Len < 1 then
Bank.DepositAll
else
for i:=0 to 27 do
if Inventory.IsSlotUsed(i) then
if (not InIntArray(Self.ToolSlots, i)) then
begin
Bank.DepositSlot([i, BANK_DEPOSIT_ALL], False);
wait(200, random(550, 700)); //Inserted a sub 1 second wait between each right click deposit.
end;
Just to reiterate, these are all very mintor things, and the overall script is working very well. I've also started using the mainscreen walking method and am impressed by how well that handles it.

I might cherry pick your barb village set up and potentially add in a W/C and Cooking element to it, though I might be biting off more than I can chew... watch this space!

slacky
08-15-2021, 11:00 AM
Looks good. Not completely caught up on the latest stuff.

I just have a few small points to make.
Line 746:
> Self.RSW.WebWalk(Self.BankTile);
You can also change the PathRandomnesss parameter to say 100% (1.0), this can cause it to walk a different path all together, it wont stray too much, but in longer walks; it will show notably, maybe not relevant for you.

Example paths generated at 100% rnd from varrock to fally: https://imgur.com/a/zV7RcoE

You also did this at line 507:
> dTPA += r.ToTPA.ConvexHull().Connect();
when you convert a rectangle to a TPA it's already in the form of a polygon, so no need to run convexhull on it.
> dTPA += r.ToTPA.Connect();
should do.

Otherwise very good usage of the include. Taking it to it's limits pretty much.
I am glad to hear you are happy with the mainscreen walking, I was always a bit skeptical about how well it would do in real scenarios due to elevation in areas.

slayr288
08-16-2021, 02:15 PM
Thank you Flight for the new release. We needed a quality script which uses the new features. It has sped up my bot making progress as it has let me see how everything works. Appreciate it :)

slayr288
08-19-2021, 04:50 AM
What and where is this mainscreen walking method these guys are talking about Flight? Do they mean WalkBlind method? As that method still uses the minimap I'm pretty sure

Flight
08-19-2021, 10:45 AM
One other thing I noticed was the banking seemed a bit fast, I manually added a wait around this section to counteract that as sometimes it was trying to right click items that didn't exist because it had already depositted them:
if Self.ToolSlots.Len < 1 then
Bank.DepositAll
else
for i:=0 to 27 do
if Inventory.IsSlotUsed(i) then
if (not InIntArray(Self.ToolSlots, i)) then
begin
Bank.DepositSlot([i, BANK_DEPOSIT_ALL], False);
wait(200, random(550, 700)); //Inserted a sub 1 second wait between each right click deposit.
end;
Just to reiterate, these are all very mintor things, and the overall script is working very well. I've also started using the mainscreen walking method and am impressed by how well that handles it.

I might cherry pick your barb village set up and potentially add in a W/C and Cooking element to it, though I might be biting off more than I can chew... watch this space!

Good advice, I'll make the adjustment to the next version of the script.

Looks good. Not completely caught up on the latest stuff.

I just have a few small points to make.
Line 746:
> Self.RSW.WebWalk(Self.BankTile);
You can also change the PathRandomnesss parameter to say 100% (1.0), this can cause it to walk a different path all together, it wont stray too much, but in longer walks; it will show notably, maybe not relevant for you.

Example paths generated at 100% rnd from varrock to fally: https://imgur.com/a/zV7RcoE

You also did this at line 507:
> dTPA += r.ToTPA.ConvexHull().Connect();
when you convert a rectangle to a TPA it's already in the form of a polygon, so no need to run convexhull on it.
> dTPA += r.ToTPA.Connect();
should do.

Otherwise very good usage of the include. Taking it to it's limits pretty much.
I am glad to hear you are happy with the mainscreen walking, I was always a bit skeptical about how well it would do in real scenarios due to elevation in areas.

Thank you Slacky for the kind words and advice as well. As far as ConvexHull goes that was a method I never used in the past so naturally I was experimenting with it along with MMtoMS in the development of this script. That's something I sometimes forget to do; remove testing & debugging bits of code before releasing publicly. :duh:

What and where is this mainscreen walking method these guys are talking about Flight? Do they mean WalkBlind method? As that method still uses the minimap I'm pretty sure

What you're looking for is line 23:

MSWalking = False;

Change that to true and the script will handle walking completely via the mainscreen.

After having made a new account just a couple days ago I'm applying all parts of this script to give it rigorous testing. As a result I'm noticing improvements to be made in different areas, all of which will be implemented in the next version. So if there's additional features you'd like to see please do suggest them here. As for account settings saving, I won' be adding this yet as I have bigger plans to work on a universal account settings saving & loading system to be used in any script. No idea yet when this will be as I've not yet begun working on it, but that's the plan anyways.

slayr288
08-23-2021, 11:16 AM
Nice, thank you. It is funny flight, you helped me get started on the scripts many years ago, and here you are again helping out

Flight
08-25-2021, 02:03 AM
Nice, thank you. It is funny flight, you helped me get started on the scripts many years ago, and here you are again helping out

If that's the case then I consider my stay a success. Among other reasons, I'm here to help.

Version 1.1 released.

Adjusted fishing timeout limits
Patched a bug that didn't allow correct detection of low cmb lvl
Safer walking to and from the fishing spots in Daynor for low lvl players
Rework of finding nearby populated fishing spots
IsFishing detection for all modes reworked
Greatly improved the accuracy of HoverMSTile antiban
Spot-switching for fly fishing in Barbarian Village improved
Patch for "XP Gained" report variable
Added Karamja fishing support

This is a significant update as it brings a far better way to detect if the player is fishing along with far more versatile spot-finding. The previous method for is fishing detection relied on static global object tracking of which I pieced together long ago for a guild mining script. This proves useful for an object that will be consumed by a single player, unlike fishing spots. So what's done now is the 4 adjacent tiles to the N/S/E/W of the player are monitored after clicking a spot. When your player has stopped walking the script will determine which of those 4 tiles are populated with an active fishing spot and exclusively monitor that spot until either you have a full inventory, your player has stopped animating or the tile is no longer populated.

As I mentioned before I built this revision around a fresh account. First thing was addressing shrimp fishing in Draynor. With the adjustments made I'm happy to announce that the script kept my account safe from combat and flew far past 20 Fishing without taking damage here. After that it was on to fly fishing in Barbarian Village. I noticed right away the "spam clicking" and thus redid how fishing was detected, as mentioned above. With that problem solved my account quickly reached 50 Fishing and had outgrown simply fly fishing in F2P. This lead to sculpting support for fishing high level fish on Karamja, and a simple method for handling the pesky boat ride back and fourth. Again, if you choose to fish here, you will need no less than 5000 coins with you and have already completed the Pirate's Treasure quest.

This is probably the last update to this script for a while unless issues are brought to my attention. Having now a very solid fishing script I shall devote time & resources to other scripts or lend a helping hand to SRL-OSR itself.

nkd2009
08-25-2021, 06:04 PM
Awesome stuff Flight. So excited to see someone getting back into creating content for the forum. Way to lead the way! I hope to translate my minimal RS3 scripting knowledge into OSRS using your scripts. Youre a legend!

Her0nz
08-28-2021, 06:46 AM
Script doesn't seem to check whether or not it is even fishing. Just hangs and does nothing after a spot is depleted or if it clicks the wrong fishing spot. This was tested at Catherby.

Edit: managed to get it to stop hanging somehow. And even when it works properly it doesn't seem to check the uptext of the fishing spot it's clicking on (despite it having this in the script looking at it myself) and it'll just constantly keep trying to click on net spots on catherby desperately trying to find one that'll let it start fishing. I'd stick to spots that only have one option to click on currently.

Flight
08-28-2021, 02:02 PM
Script doesn't seem to check whether or not it is even fishing. Just hangs and does nothing after a spot is depleted or if it clicks the wrong fishing spot. This was tested at Catherby.

Edit: managed to get it to stop hanging somehow. And even when it works properly it doesn't seem to check the uptext of the fishing spot it's clicking on (despite it having this in the script looking at it myself) and it'll just constantly keep trying to click on net spots on catherby desperately trying to find one that'll let it start fishing. I'd stick to spots that only have one option to click on currently.

I tested Catherby minutes ago and there are some inconsistencies with switching spots. I made some minor tweaks to the script and it performs solidly. If you'd like I can send you the adjusted copy and let you give it a spin.

What makes no sense to me however is your script not detecting that your player is fishing, and furthermore not recognizing uptext. These both hint towards unsupported game settings. Are you using version 1.1? Are you using the official (non-Steam) Oldschool client? Is your brightness set to max? What's your in-game zoom level? What client configuration are you using? Another piece that may help me identify your issue is if you send me a screenshot of your player in-game, including the client itself. If you choose to do this, go ahead and block out your username so that stays private.

Her0nz
08-28-2021, 11:15 PM
I tested Catherby minutes ago and there are some inconsistencies with switching spots. I made some minor tweaks to the script and it performs solidly. If you'd like I can send you the adjusted copy and let you give it a spin.

What makes no sense to me however is your script not detecting that your player is fishing, and furthermore not recognizing uptext. These both hint towards unsupported game settings. Are you using version 1.1? Are you using the official (non-Steam) Oldschool client? Is your brightness set to max? What's your in-game zoom level? What client configuration are you using? Another piece that may help me identify your issue is if you send me a screenshot of your player in-game, including the client itself. If you choose to do this, go ahead and block out your username so that stays private.

Yep I have the oldschool client (as much as I despise it). Been botting for years so my brightness has been max for as long as I can remember. Tried all the zoom levels honestly, and I tried both fixed and nonfixed clients. I also tried using runelite and dropping the remote input and it just straight up wouldn't work at all.

I'll send you a pm with my character and my setup.

Her0nz
09-01-2021, 06:22 AM
Got the script working great. Tested most aspects of the script (not all locations) but I've gotten several hour progs multiple times with no hiccups. Highly recommended and probably one of the best fishing scripts I've ever used.
Only suggestion I'd have is to add Entrana as a power fishing spot since it's seldom traveled and it has the same kind of layout as lumbridge.

Can't wait to see more.

Flight
09-02-2021, 03:10 AM
Got the script working great. Tested most aspects of the script (not all locations) but I've gotten several hour progs multiple times with no hiccups. Highly recommended and probably one of the best fishing scripts I've ever used.
Only suggestion I'd have is to add Entrana as a power fishing spot since it's seldom traveled and it has the same kind of layout as lumbridge.

Can't wait to see more.

I've been kicking around adding a freestyle fishing mode that could be set in-game and used to fish anywhere in the world map, but obviously be limited to powerfishing only. I might work on that soon. In any case I'm very pleased to know the issues you had before were resolved with version 1.15. Given that, I'll go ahead and upload the adjusted version to the OP.

Version 1.15 released.
This simply adjusts some timing and distance values for spot-switching & finding. It also has a more appropriate way of handling critical errors that might occur with RSWalker during in-game walking.

Her0nz
09-07-2021, 04:36 AM
:[Antiban]: Break time remaining: 0 minutes
[06:33:51:391]:[Antiban]: Break finished
[06:33:51:391]:[Login]: Logging in player
[06:33:51:407]:[Login]: Attempt 1
Terminating: Time to shutdown
Succesfully executed in [06:34:03].]

All is working well, but with one nitpick being that if the script ends while in a break it will login then immediately log off. Some check to tell when it's in a break when the timer goes would be great so it doesn't bother logging back in.

So far I've done 47-80 fishing.

Flight
09-07-2021, 10:36 PM
:[Antiban]: Break time remaining: 0 minutes
[06:33:51:391]:[Antiban]: Break finished
[06:33:51:391]:[Login]: Logging in player
[06:33:51:407]:[Login]: Attempt 1
Succesfully executed in [06:34:03].]

All is working well, but with one nitpick being that if the script ends while in a break it will login then immediately log off. Some check to tell when it's in a break when the timer goes would be great so it doesn't bother logging back in.

So far I've done 47-80 fishing.

Just to clarify so I understand the situation completely, you have a shutdown time that happens to end during one of the breaks. As a result the script will log you back in from the break and then determines the shutdown time has expired and logs out/shuts down, sound correct? If that's the case thanks for brining it to my attention, I'll have to overwrite the include's antiban procedure for taking breaks, but that should be an easy fix.

Version 1.2 is coming along nicely. It mostly consists of patches to make a few things more stable, but I've also changed the on-screen progress report. The old one was really an eye sore, this one I think is much easier to look at. Thoughts?

https://i.imgur.com/gGJ1t1f.png

Her0nz
09-08-2021, 12:40 AM
Just to clarify so I understand the situation completely, you have a shutdown time that happens to end during one of the breaks. As a result the script will log you back in from the break and then determines the shutdown time has expired and logs out/shuts down, sound correct?

Yes that is correct. It will log in, realize the time is over then instantly log out.

nkd2009
09-10-2021, 02:49 PM
Have had two accounts banned using this so far. Second time i spent a decent amount of time playing legit getting every other skill to 30 to make the account seem more real. Got banned fishing at barb with banking both times. Was running it for 3-5 hours once a day using the break system. It was using minimap to bank. Noticed it also mis clicks the fishing spot semi often as it runs back and forth between them at barb village. Got to roughly 72-74 fishing both times. Script never broke, always finished. Very unclear how I am getting banned honestly. Script seems very good otherwise.

Her0nz
09-10-2021, 09:04 PM
Have had two accounts banned using this so far. Second time i spent a decent amount of time playing legit getting every other skill to 30 to make the account seem more real. Got banned fishing at barb with banking both times. Was running it for 3-5 hours once a day using the break system. It was using minimap to bank. Noticed it also mis clicks the fishing spot semi often as it runs back and forth between them at barb village. Got to roughly 72-74 fishing both times. Script never broke, always finished. Very unclear how I am getting banned honestly. Script seems very good otherwise.

Are you doing it in free to play? I've been running this script 5-8 hours a day powerfishing trout/salmon and haven't been banned.

I would assume it has something to do with the banking, barb outpost fishing in f2p banked fishing has to be a monitored spot since most legit players wouldn't bother dropping their xp/h in half for worse money than oaks.

I have also personally adjusted the antiban numbers since honestly I think they're a little heavy handed and I more matched it to how I actually play the game.

nkd2009
09-10-2021, 11:53 PM
Yes both times in F2P banking at Barb. Of note, the first time i was dropping, switched to banking and then 3 days later got banned. Cant say if they are connected though. Perhaps the run method is slightly detectable given potentially tighter constraints given the reasoning you mentioned. Idk its a bummer either way. Sort of confused how its happening.

Are you doing it in free to play? I've been running this script 5-8 hours a day powerfishing trout/salmon and haven't been banned.

I would assume it has something to do with the banking, barb outpost fishing in f2p banked fishing has to be a monitored spot since most legit players wouldn't bother dropping their xp/h in half for worse money than oaks.

I have also personally adjusted the antiban numbers since honestly I think they're a little heavy handed and I more matched it to how I actually play the game.

Flight
09-11-2021, 02:20 AM

Thank you for the detailed feedback on what lead to your ban, for what it's worth I'm very sorry for what happened. By miss clicking the fishing spots, do you mean it tried to click but walked to a random tile instead? Or the script tried switching fishing spots and didn't find them at the new tile to initiate fishing? Also by chance did you have more than 1 account logged in at a time?

I was actually sharing a story with a fellow community member about how my developer account was banned recently, perhaps a month ago. The account was over a year old, ironman, in the 1800's in skill total. 85%-90% built via Simba, developing SRL-OSR scripts. What got me was while working on a guild-mining script the TRSWalker had failed to accurately read my player's position, and that snowballed into inhuman walking. Unfortunately I was well away from home when it happened and but returned to see what was happening. I knew the accuracy in this area (or anywhere underground) was extremely lacking, so I switched the script to walk via the minimap. I made 2 mistakes there: leaving a knowingly unstable script unsupervised and walking on the minimap. And of course that's going to draw debate, and very likely people will argue the opposite, but it's my strong belief that this is a huge point of detection.

Her0nz
09-11-2021, 02:32 AM
One little strange bit of behavior this script will do occasionally (very rarely) is it will switch fishing spots while still fishing a viable spot for seemingly no reason.

nkd2009
09-11-2021, 09:01 PM
Flight - appreciate the response and no worries at all man. Don't really care i got banned, more just confused how haha. The script works so well I'm just dumbfounded.

So by miss clicking, what I have seen it do several times is you are fishing at barb at the top spot, the spots all go away, it clicks the minimap to run you to the second spot south (perhaps due to higher zoom level). Before you char stops running, it starts trying to click the new fishing spot but misses and clicks the water. If clicked too far into the river past the spot, it then tries to run your char all the way around to the other side. The script again tries to click the fishing spot while you are running and eventually it gets it. Not sure that has anything to do with ban but perhaps longer waits or a wait minimap flag would be ideal to ensure it only try's to click the spot once the char is standing still. You lose a little time but won't matter overall.

I also was wondering if the minimap walking was what might be getting dinged but other people are using it fine which points to something specific to me.

I was running two accounts at once, both fishing in trout F2P. The first got banned a week or so ago. That might be the primary reason. Especially if my IP got flagged or something. Weird it took another 2 weeks to ban the other account though.

In summary, i think your script is boss and don't think you need to change anything. I am probably getting unlucky in some way. I was curious, how would i change the script to use main screen to walk? Looked like its an option in the post.

Thank you for the detailed feedback on what lead to your ban, for what it's worth I'm very sorry for what happened. By miss clicking the fishing spots, do you mean it tried to click but walked to a random tile instead? Or the script tried switching fishing spots and didn't find them at the new tile to initiate fishing? Also by chance did you have more than 1 account logged in at a time?

I was actually sharing a story with a fellow community member about how my developer account was banned recently, perhaps a month ago. The account was over a year old, ironman, in the 1800's in skill total. 85%-90% built via Simba, developing SRL-OSR scripts. What got me was while working on a guild-mining script the TRSWalker had failed to accurately read my player's position, and that snowballed into inhuman walking. Unfortunately I was well away from home when it happened and but returned to see what was happening. I knew the accuracy in this area (or anywhere underground) was extremely lacking, so I switched the script to walk via the minimap. I made 2 mistakes there: leaving a knowingly unstable script unsupervised and walking on the minimap. And of course that's going to draw debate, and very likely people will argue the opposite, but it's my strong belief that this is a huge point of detection.

Flight
09-11-2021, 10:41 PM
I'll go ahead and release version 1.2 now. I was waiting for a handful of my updates to SRL-OSR to be implemented first but, for whatever reason, that's not happening. I known exactly the issue you've had with the script jumping the gun on walking to & clicking a new spot. This is corrected in 1.2. For you especially, nkd2009, let me know how it performs for you. I did test it for a few hours at Barbarian Village and it performed fine for me, but I don't fish there nearly as much as you do from the sounds of it. Also something I'd like to add, I strongly recommend against running multiple accounts at once. This has gotten me in the past as well.

Here's an update list from V1.15 > V1.2:

Improved spot-finding (clustering)
Patched a walking bug rarely caused by boarding and exiting the boat to Karamja/Port Sarim
Slight change to fishing detection while pole-fishing
New on-screen progress report
Adjustments spot-switching
A more dynamic approach to animation detection to work more accurately across all client type & zoom settings

Flight - appreciate the response and no worries at all man. Don't really care i got banned, more just confused how haha. The script works so well I'm just dumbfounded.

So by miss clicking, what I have seen it do several times is you are fishing at barb at the top spot, the spots all go away, it clicks the minimap to run you to the second spot south (perhaps due to higher zoom level). Before you char stops running, it starts trying to click the new fishing spot but misses and clicks the water. If clicked too far into the river past the spot, it then tries to run your char all the way around to the other side. The script again tries to click the fishing spot while you are running and eventually it gets it. Not sure that has anything to do with ban but perhaps longer waits or a wait minimap flag would be ideal to ensure it only try's to click the spot once the char is standing still. You lose a little time but won't matter overall.

I also was wondering if the minimap walking was what might be getting dinged but other people are using it fine which points to something specific to me.

I was running two accounts at once, both fishing in trout F2P. The first got banned a week or so ago. That might be the primary reason. Especially if my IP got flagged or something. Weird it took another 2 weeks to ban the other account though.

In summary, i think your script is boss and don't think you need to change anything. I am probably getting unlucky in some way. I was curious, how would i change the script to use main screen to walk? Looked like its an option in the post.

Her0nz
09-13-2021, 11:07 AM

Patched a walking bug rarely caused by boarding and exiting the boat to Karamja/Port Sarim
A more dynamic approach to animation detection to work more accurately across all client type & zoom settings

Thanks Flight I'll be sure to test. So far over 4 million exp.

nkd2009
09-14-2021, 02:07 AM
Flight - thanks for pushing out an update! I will start a 3rd account and try again. 3rd times the charm ;) Will get back to you once i get to the barb spot and test for a while.

I see you added SandCrabs figher to your current projects! Excited to see that one!

I'll go ahead and release version 1.2 now. I was waiting for a handful of my updates to SRL-OSR to be implemented first but, for whatever reason, that's not happening. I known exactly the issue you've had with the script jumping the gun on walking to & clicking a new spot. This is corrected in 1.2. For you especially, nkd2009, let me know how it performs for you. I did test it for a few hours at Barbarian Village and it performed fine for me, but I don't fish there nearly as much as you do from the sounds of it. Also something I'd like to add, I strongly recommend against running multiple accounts at once. This has gotten me in the past as well.

Her0nz
09-15-2021, 02:18 PM
Got 700k xp so far with the new update. Seems to be working perfectly! Thanks flight.

ineedbot
09-15-2021, 07:07 PM
Great script, i'll drop some proggies when I capture them this time before windows 10 auto restarts my computer cause of updates...

Have you thought about adding a cooking option at barb village?

If not, I'd like to try add it myself.

Btw, is this on github? Possibly add contributions to this and such

Dan the man
09-15-2021, 11:59 PM
Rebonded 2 accounts to give this a crack. Trying it out in resizable. Will let you know if I find any bugs :)

ALso might be worth adding the barb fishing spot out near raids if that's not already a thing. Have gotten many an account to 99 fishing there doing stupidly long sessions lol. Spots are closer together than at barb outpost as well.

https://i.imgur.com/39UUwuU.png

ineedbot
09-16-2021, 12:14 AM
@Flight

Attached below, I added barbarian village cooking as an option.

It used slacky's fire object values from his Barb fish and cooker script from awhile back.

I hope its up to standards, and if so;
Feel free to add it into your script.

Oh! and it fixed a bug where if you start the script with a full inventory, but at the bank, without the bank screen open, the script would get stuck.
The fix was making the default return value for HandleWalking to be True.

Dan the man
09-16-2021, 01:06 AM
@Flight

It used slacky's fire object values from his Barb fish and cooker script from awhile back.

Oh! and it fixed a bug where if you start the script with a full inventory, but at the bank, without the bank screen open, the script would get stuck.

Hey mate I am giving this a test. Noticed it is trying to cook burnt trout. It was also trying to cook while it was still cooking. Not sure if its to do with the TRSItemArray or not.
Edit: It's also clicking on cooked fish.

Flight
09-16-2021, 03:09 AM
Flight - thanks for pushing out an update! I will start a 3rd account and try again. 3rd times the charm ;) Will get back to you once i get to the barb spot and test for a while.

I see you added SandCrabs figher to your current projects! Excited to see that one!

I surely hope so. I've personally hit 99 on my previous ironman and currently paused at 82 on my new account days-old account due to focusing work elsewhere. I have returned to find issues with the walking to the bank in the Fishing Guild on version 1.2. I'll have to return there this weekend and track down that cause.

Great script, i'll drop some proggies when I capture them this time before windows 10 auto restarts my computer cause of updates...

Have you thought about adding a cooking option at barb village?

If not, I'd like to try add it myself.

Btw, is this on github? Possibly add contributions to this and such

I most likely will add cooking at the Barbarian Village spots as it's a popular F2P cooking method. I've considered uploading it and perhaps others to Github, and I might go that route in the future, but I'm inexperienced using that platform currently. ToDo list!

Rebonded 2 accounts to give this a crack. Trying it out in resizable. Will let you know if I find any bugs :)

ALso might be worth adding the barb fishing spot out near raids if that's not already a thing. Have gotten many an account to 99 fishing there doing stupidly long sessions lol. Spots are closer together than at barb outpost as well.

https://i.imgur.com/39UUwuU.png

Interesting... I've never heard of / visited this area. I'll definitely look into it!

@Flight

Wonderful! I'll add that into the next revision. I just need to sort out a bug I spotted a couple days ago, see if the new area Dan the man suggested could be added and I'll include your additions. Well done ineedbot.

ineedbot
09-16-2021, 03:15 AM
Hey mate I am giving this a test. Noticed it is trying to cook burnt trout. It was also trying to cook while it was still cooking. Not sure if its to do with the TRSItemArray or not.

Try changing on line 1841
ItemFinder.Similarity := 0.999;

I surely hope so. I've personally hit 99 on my previous ironman and currently paused at 82 on my new account days-old account due to focusing work elsewhere. I have returned to find issues with the walking to the bank in the Fishing Guild on version 1.2. I'll have to return there this weekend and track down that cause.

I most likely will add cooking at the Barbarian Village spots as it's a popular F2P cooking method. I've considered uploading it and perhaps others to Github, and I might go that route in the future, but I'm inexperienced using that platform currently. ToDo list!

Interesting... I've never heard of / visited this area. I'll definitely look into it!

Wonderful! I'll add that into the next revision. I just need to sort out a bug I spotted a couple days ago, see if the new area Dan the man suggested could be added and I'll include your additions. Well done ineedbot.

Thanks!!

Dan the man
09-16-2021, 05:42 AM
Try changing on line 1841
ItemFinder.Similarity := 0.999;

Thanks!!

That did the trick. You also need to add 343 to the Self.Fish line so it drops the burnt trout/salmon :)

Her0nz
09-16-2021, 01:59 PM
One thing to point out is this script sometimes gets confused by ducks in lumbridge if they hang on the spot for more than a few seconds and it'll swap spots despite still fishing.

I also caught the bot going back and forth from spots without clicking spots that were clearly visible (thankfully I was at the computer or this could have been an easy ban for my account). I think this has something to do with the screen walking just not working well at all in lumbridge.

nkd2009
09-16-2021, 03:45 PM
Ya i started using 1.2 today and it got stuck with a full inventory at draynor when trying to bank. Script just sat there reprinting "walk to bank" or whatever the debug says. Didnt ever fail and pretty sure i stayed log in past the log out timer which is worrisome cuz i means it must have been clicking. Figure it has to do with the mainscreen walking vs minimap. When i switched back to the older versions (1.1) without touching anything in RS, it worked fine. No need to necessarily fix this, probably very hard to emulate but wanted to at least pass the info along. Will update if i get banned if it was actually clicking somewhere the whole time. Pretty sure it ran like this for over an hour just sitting there.

Edit: was able to easily reproduce. Simply match my screen below and it should do it.

ineedbot
09-16-2021, 07:17 PM

That did the trick. You also need to add 343 to the Self.Fish line so it drops the burnt trout/salmon :)

good catch!

|- Script Runtime : 04h 12m 23s
|- XP gained : 115530(27464 / hr)
|- Fish caught : 1975(470 / hr)
|- Until shutdown : 31s
[04:22:37:172]:[Antiban]: Random Rotate
[04:23:26:234]:[Antiban]: Random Rotate
Succesfully executed in [04:24:11].

Heres a proggy, it was powerfishing and cooking trout at barb village

Flight
09-16-2021, 11:13 PM
One thing to point out is this script sometimes gets confused by ducks in lumbridge if they hang on the spot for more than a few seconds and it'll swap spots despite still fishing.

I also caught the bot going back and forth from spots without clicking spots that were clearly visible (thankfully I was at the computer or this could have been an easy ban for my account). I think this has something to do with the screen walking just not working well at all in lumbridge.

Going to test this walking issue this evening. Do the ducks block the fishing spot from being visible?

Ya i started using 1.2 today and it got stuck with a full inventory at draynor when trying to bank. Script just sat there reprinting "walk to bank" or whatever the debug says. Didnt ever fail and pretty sure i stayed log in past the log out timer which is worrisome cuz i means it must have been clicking. Figure it has to do with the mainscreen walking vs minimap. When i switched back to the older versions (1.1) without touching anything in RS, it worked fine. No need to necessarily fix this, probably very hard to emulate but wanted to at least pass the info along. Will update if i get banned if it was actually clicking somewhere the whole time. Pretty sure it ran like this for over an hour just sitting there.

Edit: was able to easily reproduce. Simply match my screen below and it should do it.

Working on a fix for this right now. Thanks a million for the detailed information. So far I've only made it to Draynor to address this walking issue, but I've fixed it. Lumbridge is next. When these two issues are fixed I'll smooth out the new additions and release the next version.

Her0nz
09-16-2021, 11:59 PM
Going to test this walking issue this evening. Do the ducks block the fishing spot from being visible?

The big ducks do yes. But the small ducks not entirely and it gets confused on both.

Hoodz
09-17-2021, 11:01 AM
good catch!

|- Script Runtime : 04h 12m 23s
|- XP gained : 115530(27464 / hr)
|- Fish caught : 1975(470 / hr)
|- Until shutdown : 31s
[04:22:37:172]:[Antiban]: Random Rotate
[04:23:26:234]:[Antiban]: Random Rotate
Succesfully executed in [04:24:11].

Heres a proggy, it was powerfishing and cooking trout at barb village

look who's still alive!

ineedbot
09-17-2021, 06:19 PM
look who's still alive!

Yes! I want to get back into scripting again, and use color!

nkd2009
09-17-2021, 10:26 PM

Mind being more specific on this change ha? cant figure out where i need to add info so it recognizes the burnt trout. Did you mean line 343 or 343 is a variable to add to the self.fish? found self.fish in lots of places lol

Edit: I think i can see its the self.fish on line 1739 that would need to account for burnt trout.

Her0nz
09-18-2021, 02:15 AM
Mind being more specific on this change ha? cant figure out where i need to add info so it recognizes the burnt trout. Did you mean line 343 or 343 is a variable to add to the self.fish? found self.fish in lots of places lol

Edit: I think i can see its the self.fish on line 1739 that would need to account for burnt trout.

343 is some sort of identifier iirc.

nkd2009
09-18-2021, 03:23 AM
343 is some sort of identifier iirc.

Ya i am pretty sure i need to essentially add the burnt fish as an option here. not sure if im supposed to do that via item finder or somewhere else.

Dan the man
09-18-2021, 12:51 PM
Self.Fish := ['Raw trout', 'Raw salmon', 'Trout', 'Salmon', 343];

It is the Item ID for burnt fish (salmon, trout as well as a few others).

Her0nz
09-23-2021, 07:44 AM
For now I'd really suggest avoiding lumbridge with this script, it just handles ducks poorly. Barbarian village on the other hand for salmon/trout is basically perfect (for powerfishing anyways, I don't bank ever). There probably needs to be a specific backup check for like last xp drop or item in inventory to determine whether you're still fishing in lumbridge so it doesn't change fishing spots when it doesn't need to.

saml1991
09-23-2021, 12:45 PM
Self.Fish := ['Raw trout', 'Raw salmon', 'Trout', 'Salmon', 343];

It is the Item ID for burnt fish (salmon, trout as well as a few others).

https://www.osrsbox.com/tools/item-search/ is the tool to match ID to name/picture

Edit:
Most of these might be relevant up to fly fishing/cooking ['Raw Trout', 'Raw Salmon', 'Trout', 'Salmon', 'Raw Shrimps', 'Raw anchovies', 'Shrimps', 'Anchovies', 'Burnt Shrimp', 323, 343, 357, 367, 369, 20854, 23873]

Dan the man
09-24-2021, 01:46 AM
https://www.osrsbox.com/tools/item-search/ is the tool to match ID to name/picture

Edit:
Most of these might be relevant up to fly fishing/cooking ['Raw Trout', 'Raw Salmon', 'Trout', 'Salmon', 'Raw Shrimps', 'Raw anchovies', 'Shrimps', 'Anchovies', 'Burnt Shrimp', 323, 343, 357, 367, 369, 20854, 23873]

If cooking support gets added for more than trout/salmon it will be worth adding those for sure :D

Flight
09-25-2021, 10:17 PM
Version 1.25 released

Draynor walking reworked
Failsafe to shutdown the script if too many failures while walking / spot-switching
Added cooking support for Barbarian Village (credit to ineedbot)
Minnow fishing functioning once again
Improved efficiency for minnow fishing

This took far longer than it should have but I had such terrible luck acquiring the angler outfit just so I could return to the platform and patch minnow-fishing mode.

Dan the man
09-26-2021, 11:15 PM
Version 1.2 released

Draynor walking reworked
Failsafe to shutdown the script if too many failures while walking / spot-switching
Added cooking support for Barbarian Village (credit to ineedbot)
Minnow fishing functioning once again
Improved efficiency for minnow fishing

This took far longer than it should have but I had such terrible luck acquiring the angler outfit just so I could return to the platform and patch minnow-fishing mode.

Bot works amazingly :)
Will you be adding support for barb fishing over near raids 1?
Im keen to barb fish on the pure, but im hesitant to do it near the barn outpost due to it being a hotspot for bans D:

Flight
09-27-2021, 11:21 AM

Bot works amazingly :)
Will you be adding support for barb fishing over near raids 1?
Im keen to barb fish on the pure, but im hesitant to do it near the barn outpost due to it being a hotspot for bans D:

Right right. I'll get around to scouting this area this weekend I hope. I suppose I haven't heard of many bans at the Otto's Grotto. I've never had a ban there myself, but I understand the concern and the desire to fish in a more secluded area.

nkd2009
10-04-2021, 07:29 PM
Right right. I'll get around to scouting this area this weekend I hope. I suppose I haven't heard of many bans at the Otto's Grotto. I've never had a ban there myself, but I understand the concern and the desire to fish in a more secluded area.

Hi Flight - i finally got all the reqs for minnows. Outfit is a pain lol. Might have noticed a bug. Currently it re-clicks the minnows spot twice every time. What happens is it finds the spot, clicks it, puts the square outline box around it, that box goes away a few seconds later, after which it clicks the spot again. Does this at every spot.

Do i perhaps have my set up wrong or its supposed to click everything twice? I tested it with the minnows themselves in slot 2 and with nothing in slot 2 in the back pack. Dont want to run it for a long period of time yet as the multi clicking is very bot like. thanks and let me know how i can help!

Her0nz
10-04-2021, 09:52 PM
Over 10m exp so far with this script, will update when 99.

nkd2009
10-05-2021, 12:03 AM

Curious, what spot? Sounds like you found the best one ha.

Flight
10-05-2021, 10:21 PM
Hi Flight - i finally got all the reqs for minnows. Outfit is a pain lol. Might have noticed a bug. Currently it re-clicks the minnows spot twice every time. What happens is it finds the spot, clicks it, puts the square outline box around it, that box goes away a few seconds later, after which it clicks the spot again. Does this at every spot.

Do i perhaps have my set up wrong or its supposed to click everything twice? I tested it with the minnows themselves in slot 2 and with nothing in slot 2 in the back pack. Dont want to run it for a long period of time yet as the multi clicking is very bot like. thanks and let me know how i can help!

Glad you got this sorted out and it's running smooth for you now. I myself alternate between minnows and heavy rod-fishing each day.

Wonderful! It's been some time since someone else has gotten 99 with one of my scripts (or at least that cared to share it). However I'm very pleased to know the script has helped you hit that goal. I've also passed 99 on my ironman while developing this script, before walking failures in the Mining Guild got me. Now a throw away account just hit 90. Slower progress there as I'm also attempting tackle a Slayer script with that account.

nkd2009
10-07-2021, 11:58 PM
Glad you got this sorted out and it's running smooth for you now. I myself alternate between minnows and heavy rod-fishing each day.

Wonderful! It's been some time since someone else has gotten 99 with one of my scripts (or at least that cared to share it). However I'm very pleased to know the script has helped you hit that goal. I've also passed 99 on my ironman while developing this script, before walking failures in the Mining Guild got me. Now a throw away account just hit 90. Slower progress there as I'm also attempting tackle a Slayer script with that account.

I am noticing that about 25% of the runs i do, it kills itself with the spot switching failure error. What zoom do you usually leave it at? i went super zoomed to disallow it from clicking the other pool but perhaps that is causing this issue if you are not experiencing it.

Her0nz
10-08-2021, 01:37 AM
Slower progress there as I'm also attempting tackle a Slayer script with that account.

Now this sounds exciting :D

Flight
10-08-2021, 10:15 AM
I am noticing that about 25% of the runs i do, it kills itself with the spot switching failure error. What zoom do you usually leave it at? i went super zoomed to disallow it from clicking the other pool but perhaps that is causing this issue if you are not experiencing it.

Generally I play 25-30% zoom, also on resizable mode. I assume you're having these issues fishing at the platform?

nkd2009
10-08-2021, 11:17 PM
Generally I play 25-30% zoom, also on resizable mode. I assume you're having these issues fishing at the platform?
Yes at the platform. Trying your settings and i think it helps. Still had it fail due to same issue once today but i will keep running it and report back.

Flight
10-09-2021, 03:37 PM
Yes at the platform. Trying your settings and i think it helps. Still had it fail due to same issue once today but i will keep running it and report back.

I've been tweaking the main fishing procedure in regards to minnow-fishing and even though I've not experienced the issue you're having, I may have solved your problem. Try replacing your entire procedure TScript.StartFishing(); with this one and see if it helps:

procedure TScript.StartFishing();
var
i,h,ms,XP,C: Int32;
myPos: TPoint;
T: TCountdown;
Spots: TPointArray;
begin
if (not RSClient.IsLoggedIn) then Exit;
Self.ClearMS();

if (Self.RSW.GetMyPos().DistanceTo(Self.BankTile) <= 25) then
if (not Self.HandleWalking('Fishing spots')) then
begin
Self.WriteMsg('Failed to walk to the fishing spots');
Exit;
end

if (not Self.HasTools) then
begin
Self.WriteMsg('Fishing equipment not found!');
Exit;
end;

if Self.UseSpec then
if Random() < 0.90 then
Self.EnableBoost();

if Self.FishingFor = 'Minnow' then
begin
T.Init(1300);
while T.TimeRemaining > 0 do
begin
Spots := Self.GetSpotsIn(Mainscreen.Bounds);
if Spots.Len > 1 then break;
end;
if Spots.Len < 2 then Exit;
end else
begin
Spots := Self.GetSpotsIn(Mainscreen.Bounds, 500);
if (Spots.Len < 1) then
begin
if (Self.Location = 'Piscatoris') then
Self.WalkSearch := True;

if (Spots.Len < 1) then
begin
Self.ChangeSpots();
Exit;
end;
end;
end;

Spots.Sort([Mainscreen.GetPlayerBox.Middle.X, Mainscreen.GetPlayerBox.Y2]);
if Self.ChangeSpot then
begin
Self.ChangeSpot := False;
h := 1;
end;

ms := Mouse.Speed;
Mouse.Speed := Random(23, 27);

myPos := Self.RSW.GetMyPos();
for i:=h to high(Spots) do
begin
if (Self.Location = 'Guild') then
if (not RSW.MSInMMArea(myPos, Spots[i], [2188,2733], [2234,2776])) then Continue;

Mouse.HumanMove(Spots[i]);
if MainScreen.IsUpText(Self.SpotUpText) then
break;
end;

Mouse.Speed := ms;

if (not MainScreen.IsUpText(Self.SpotUpText)) then
begin
Antiban.RandomRotate;
Exit;
end else
begin
Self.ChangeSpots();
Exit;
end;

if (Self.Mode = Harpoon) then
begin
ChooseOption.Open();
if not ChooseOption.Select(['Harpoon']) then
begin
ChooseOption.Close();
Exit;
end;
end else
begin
Mouse.Click(MOUSE_LEFT);
if (not MainScreen.DidRedClick) then Exit;
end;

Self.WalkAttempts := 0;
Self.WalkSearch := False;

if WaitUntil(Minimap.IsPlayerMoving(300), 75, 2300) then
Minimap.WaitPlayerMoving(300, 3000);

XP := XPBar.Read();
Self.CompassAng := Minimap.GetCompassAngle();
Self.PrevTile := myPos;
C := Inventory.Count();

if Self.FishingFor <> 'Minnow' then
begin
T.Init(SRL.NormalRange(2900, 3300));
repeat
if Self.PopulatedAdjacentTile() then Break;
case SRL.Dice(50) of
True: Minimap.SetCompassAngle(Minimap.GetCompassAngle() - SRL.TruncatedGauss(5, 35, 3));
False: Minimap.SetCompassAngle(Minimap.GetCompassAngle() + SRL.TruncatedGauss(5, 35, 3));
end;
wait(250);
until(T.IsFinished);
end;

if DEBUGMODE then
Self.DisplayMSTile(Self.SpotTile);

T.Init(Self.Timeout);
while (not T.IsFinished) do
begin
if Inventory.IsFull() then Exit;
if Chat.ClickContinue(False) then
T.Restart;

if (Chat.GetChat.Pos('suitable bait') > 0) or
Chat.FindMessage('suitable bait') then
begin
Self.WriteMsg('Out of feathers!');
Terminatescript;
end;

if XPBar.Read() > XP then
begin
T.Restart;
end;

if Inventory.Count() > C then
begin
T.Restart;
end;

if DEBUGMODE then

if (Self.Mode = Lure) then
begin
if (not Self.PopulatedAdjacentTile(600)) then
break;
if Self.FindFishingPole(Self.SpotTile.Expand(2)) then
T.Restart;
end else
begin
if Self.PopulatedAdjacentTile() then
begin
if (Self.FishingFor = 'Minnow') then
begin
T.Restart;
end;
if (Self.FishingFor <> 'Minnow') then
if SRL.PercentShift(MainScreen.GetPlayerBox(), 300) >= SHIFTTHRESHOLD then
T.Restart;
end;
end;

if Self.FindFlyingFish() then
begin
Self.WriteMsg('Flying fish found!');
Self.ChangeSpot := True;
Exit;
end;

if Self.DoAB() then
T.Restart;

wait(75);
end;

Self.ClearMS();
end;

As a result I personally saw a gain in speed from 36k XP/hour to 42k XP/hour while fishing minnows.

nkd2009
10-10-2021, 08:28 PM
I've been tweaking the main fishing procedure in regards to minnow-fishing and even though I've not experienced the issue you're having, I may have solved your problem. Try replacing your entire procedure TScript.StartFishing(); with this one and see if it helps:

procedure TScript.StartFishing();
var
i,h,ms,XP,C: Int32;
myPos: TPoint;
T: TCountdown;
Spots: TPointArray;
begin
Self.ClearMS();

if (Self.RSW.GetMyPos().DistanceTo(Self.BankTile) <= 25) then
begin
Exit;
end

if (not Self.HasTools) then
begin
Self.WriteMsg('Fishing equipment not found!');
Exit;
end;

if Self.UseSpec then
if Random() < 0.90 then
Self.EnableBoost();

if Self.FishingFor = 'Minnow' then
begin
T.Init(1300);
while T.TimeRemaining > 0 do
begin
Spots := Self.GetSpotsIn(Mainscreen.Bounds);
if Spots.Len > 1 then break;
end;
if Spots.Len < 2 then Exit;
end else
begin
if (Spots.Len < 1) then
begin
Self.WalkSearch := True;

if (Spots.Len < 1) then
begin
Self.ChangeSpots();
Exit;
end;
end;
end;

Spots.Sort([Mainscreen.GetPlayerBox.Middle.X, Mainscreen.GetPlayerBox.Y2]);
if Self.ChangeSpot then
begin
Self.ChangeSpot := False;
h := 1;
end;

ms := Mouse.Speed;
Mouse.Speed := Random(23, 27);

for i:=h to high(Spots) do
begin
if (not RSW.MSInMMArea(myPos, Spots[i], [2188,2733], [2234,2776])) then Continue;

Mouse.HumanMove(Spots[i]);
if MainScreen.IsUpText(Self.SpotUpText) then
break;
end;

Mouse.Speed := ms;

if (not MainScreen.IsUpText(Self.SpotUpText)) then
begin
Antiban.RandomRotate;
Exit;
end else
begin
Self.ChangeSpots();
Exit;
end;

if (Self.Mode = Harpoon) then
begin
ChooseOption.Open();
if not ChooseOption.Select(['Harpoon']) then
begin
ChooseOption.Close();
Exit;
end;
end else
begin
Mouse.Click(MOUSE_LEFT);
if (not MainScreen.DidRedClick) then Exit;
end;

Self.WalkAttempts := 0;
Self.WalkSearch := False;

if WaitUntil(Minimap.IsPlayerMoving(300), 75, 2300) then
Minimap.WaitPlayerMoving(300, 3000);

Self.CompassAng := Minimap.GetCompassAngle();
Self.PrevTile := myPos;

if Self.FishingFor <> 'Minnow' then
begin
T.Init(SRL.NormalRange(2900, 3300));
repeat
if Self.PopulatedAdjacentTile() then Break;
case SRL.Dice(50) of
True: Minimap.SetCompassAngle(Minimap.GetCompassAngle() - SRL.TruncatedGauss(5, 35, 3));
False: Minimap.SetCompassAngle(Minimap.GetCompassAngle() + SRL.TruncatedGauss(5, 35, 3));
end;
wait(250);
until(T.IsFinished);
end;

if DEBUGMODE then

T.Init(Self.Timeout);
while (not T.IsFinished) do
begin
if Inventory.IsFull() then Exit;
if Chat.ClickContinue(False) then
T.Restart;

if (Chat.GetChat.Pos('suitable bait') > 0) or
Chat.FindMessage('suitable bait') then
begin
Self.WriteMsg('Out of feathers!');
Terminatescript;
end;

begin
T.Restart;
end;

if Inventory.Count() > C then
begin
T.Restart;
end;

if DEBUGMODE then

if (Self.Mode = Lure) then
begin
if (not Self.PopulatedAdjacentTile(600)) then
break;
if Self.FindFishingPole(Self.SpotTile.Expand(2)) then
T.Restart;
end else
begin
if Self.PopulatedAdjacentTile() then
begin
begin
T.Restart;
end;
if (Self.FishingFor <> 'Minnow') then
if SRL.PercentShift(MainScreen.GetPlayerBox(), 300) >= SHIFTTHRESHOLD then
T.Restart;
end;
end;

if Self.FindFlyingFish() then
begin
Self.WriteMsg('Flying fish found!');
Self.ChangeSpot := True;
Exit;
end;

if Self.DoAB() then
T.Restart;

wait(75);
end;

Self.ClearMS();
end;

As a result I personally saw a gain in speed from 36k XP/hour to 42k XP/hour while fishing minnows.

boss man! will definitely add this and test it out. thanks a bunch for continuing to tweak this script!

nkd2009
10-11-2021, 10:42 PM
boss man! will definitely add this and test it out. thanks a bunch for continuing to tweak this script!

I think this def helped a lot. Averaged 35k/hr over a 6 hour run with sub 90 fishing. Great stuff man.

Tringy
10-31-2021, 01:03 AM
Hi Flight,

Thanks for an incredible script, just thought I would share some feedback on my experience with it so far. I've used it from 60-84 fishing so far with basically no issues, just a few minor quirks that I guess could be seen as bot-like. When fishing Minnows, sometimes when both fishing spots are in the middle of the rectangle instead of clicking the spot as it moves east it will click the one diagonal to where it was fishing. This causes the character to be constantly running back and forth which would be very unlikely for a normal player. Also depending on how zoomed in/what the camera angle is at, it will switch between the east and the west minnow spots which is also very bot-like.

I ran the bot initially from 60-82 at the Grotto in basically one session with breaks and did not receive a ban, and waited a few days before I got the fishing outfit so I think the anti-bans you have on it are pretty top notch!

Cheers

Tringy
11-07-2021, 06:30 AM
Thought this might be worth a post too!

inkw10
11-10-2021, 05:38 PM
Hi,
Trying out this script for fun and some feedback so far:
1. Walking to bank in Draynor seems strange. Keeps clicking only a few squares away from the character to walk, which isn't really optimal imo. A legit player would never walk like this. Just one click on the minimap to bank would suffice.
2. About an hour into fishing shrimps at Draynor the script shut itself down. Something to do with walking failure (sadly don't have the exact wording anymore). Inventory was full and I was just behind the willow tree closest to the water.
3. In Barb village fishing trouts the script keeps clicking on the spot every ~5 seconds. When the cyan colored square appears then the script clicks again.
4. In Barb village when a fishing spot moves to another location the script will follow the spot. However there is a current spot right next to the character and the script runs to the farthest one.
5. I wasn't able to get this to run on Runelite. Probably my own wrong settings. I know default client is recommended, but has anyone got this script to work with Runelite?

Will continue fishing for a bit.

// Okay the script seems to work without problems at Barb village now when I restarted it again. However the script doesn't drop Beginner clues when powerfishing is selected.

//Ran for some more time now.

|- Script Runtime : 02h 58m 27s
|- XP gained : 82580(27765 / hr)
|- Fish caught : 1454(489 / hr)
|- Until shutdown : 01h 15m 47s
[Bot]: Changing spots
[Bot]: Too many failed spot-switching attempts, shutting down
Terminating: Spot-switching failure
Succesfully executed in [03:04:56].

Got lost while moving from one spot to another. Probably should've rotated the screen or just click on the minimap to find the fishing spot.

Flight
11-12-2021, 02:30 PM
Hi Flight,

Thanks for an incredible script, just thought I would share some feedback on my experience with it so far. I've used it from 60-84 fishing so far with basically no issues, just a few minor quirks that I guess could be seen as bot-like. When fishing Minnows, sometimes when both fishing spots are in the middle of the rectangle instead of clicking the spot as it moves east it will click the one diagonal to where it was fishing. This causes the character to be constantly running back and forth which would be very unlikely for a normal player. Also depending on how zoomed in/what the camera angle is at, it will switch between the east and the west minnow spots which is also very bot-like.

I ran the bot initially from 60-82 at the Grotto in basically one session with breaks and did not receive a ban, and waited a few days before I got the fishing outfit so I think the anti-bans you have on it are pretty top notch!

Cheers

Thank you for the feedback. This has been improved upon with version 1.3, hopefully erased for for good. The minnow spots are a bit tricky when they're very near with each other, depending on the game camera angle.

Thought this might be worth a post too!

That's an amazing progress report, well done! Even given the anti-ban included in the script, I'm still surprised you're able to get away with running it for over 2 days straight. I'd tread lightly if I were you.

Hi,
Trying out this script for fun and some feedback so far:
1. Walking to bank in Draynor seems strange. Keeps clicking only a few squares away from the character to walk, which isn't really optimal imo. A legit player would never walk like this. Just one click on the minimap to bank would suffice.
2. About an hour into fishing shrimps at Draynor the script shut itself down. Something to do with walking failure (sadly don't have the exact wording anymore). Inventory was full and I was just behind the willow tree closest to the water.
3. In Barb village fishing trouts the script keeps clicking on the spot every ~5 seconds. When the cyan colored square appears then the script clicks again.
4. In Barb village when a fishing spot moves to another location the script will follow the spot. However there is a current spot right next to the character and the script runs to the farthest one.
5. I wasn't able to get this to run on Runelite. Probably my own wrong settings. I know default client is recommended, but has anyone got this script to work with Runelite?

Will continue fishing for a bit.

// Okay the script seems to work without problems at Barb village now when I restarted it again. However the script doesn't drop Beginner clues when powerfishing is selected.

//Ran for some more time now.

|- Script Runtime : 02h 58m 27s
|- XP gained : 82580(27765 / hr)
|- Fish caught : 1454(489 / hr)
|- Until shutdown : 01h 15m 47s
Succesfully executed in [03:04:56].

Got lost while moving from one spot to another. Probably should've rotated the screen or just click on the minimap to find the fishing spot.

Excellent feedback and issue reporting. The walking issues you have in Draynor is simply using screen-walking as opposed to minimap-walking. You can adjust this at line 23 I believe:
MSWalking = True;

The other problems you had are addressed regarding spot-switching have been fixed in the upcoming version 1.3. Running this in Runelite is possible but you'll want to disable any overlays for fishing spots as well as mouse-over text. Be warned, running this script on anything other than the OEM client will take control of your mouse and keyboard.

I'm doing a bit more testing to make sure my recent changes to the script function correctly across all fishing styles and locations. I'll merge snippets from the script into the SRL-OSR include and update that on my GitHub page, so going forward with this script (and others soon to be released) I'll require using my version of SRL-OSR. It's not yet released but when it is I'll be sure to include instructions on how to download the include.

nkd2009
11-17-2021, 01:09 AM
Figured worth a post. Got 99 successfully with this script running it twice a day for 6 hour segments (including break time), all basically at minnows. Script is pretty flawless man, great job!!

On another note, I mashed together your crab and fishing script to create a AIO monster fighter that just requires the user to find the ACA colors and input. Looks like you are going to release a super awesome Slayer script so not much use for it but lemme know if you want the mashed up code. If i could add a drop pick up feature, you could use it at any monster and pick up specific drops. Sort of chill. Anyway, thanks again bro.

Flight
11-20-2021, 08:58 PM
Figured worth a post. Got 99 successfully with this script running it twice a day for 6 hour segments (including break time), all basically at minnows. Script is pretty flawless man, great job!!

On another note, I mashed together your crab and fishing script to create a AIO monster fighter that just requires the user to find the ACA colors and input. Looks like you are going to release a super awesome Slayer script so not much use for it but lemme know if you want the mashed up code. If i could add a drop pick up feature, you could use it at any monster and pick up specific drops. Sort of chill. Anyway, thanks again bro.

Wonderful to hear of your success, and congratulations on your cape! As for a Slaying script; it's quite a complex endeavor and given that I've neglected that project lately I must say there won't be any releases any time in the near future. However I may come into some free time in December in which I'll try to dedicate to this project.

Version 1.3 released.

Fishing spots sorted now according to player's tile rather than middle of the screen
Efficiency improvement for minnow fishing
Reworked cooking
New location: Entrana (shrimp/anchovies & trout/salmon) (powerfish)
Added cooking for Entrana
New location: Mount Quidamortem (leaping fish) (powerfish)
Improved boat boarding/disembarking for Karamja
Spot-changing improvement
Fly-fishing detection improvement

Beginning with version 1.3, all versions of the script will require my custom SRL-OSR (SRL-F) to run. I've also updated my guide on setting up Simba & SRL-OSR (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177730) to include instructions on installing SRL-F. If you've any problems installing SRL-F or issues with the script feel free to tag me here or via a private message.

EZ41
11-22-2021, 06:28 AM
noticed a couple quirks with 1.3

theres an issue changing tabs on resizable modern, resizable classic works fine.

at mount q. on the middle spot with ~15% zoom and the camera facing North it was clicking the spot when its already fishing. zoomed in a bit and doesnt seem to be doing it anymore.

keep up the great work!

Tringy
11-22-2021, 10:12 AM

theres an issue changing tabs on resizable modern, resizable classic works fine.

at mount q. on the middle spot with ~15% zoom and the camera facing North it was clicking the spot when its already fishing. zoomed in a bit and doesnt seem to be doing it anymore.

keep up the great work!

Have noticed the clicking of fishing spots as well.. I usually keep my camera fairly zoomed out and it was spam clicking the spot at Grotto.

Minnows do seem to be going a lot smoother though!

Flight
11-23-2021, 01:34 PM

keep up the great work!

Have noticed the clicking of fishing spots as well.. I usually keep my camera fairly zoomed out and it was spam clicking the spot at Grotto.

Minnows do seem to be going a lot smoother though!

Alright I believe I know where this issue originated at. I had increased the accuracy of fishing detection while pole fishing so much that I made an adjustment elsewhere to further refine accuracy for our player VS those fishing next to us, though I never actually saw false positives to begin with. So I'll change this back quickly and try it myself.

The tab-switching issue I don't believe I've seen before; would you mind describing that one a bit more in detail? It may be something I'll have to patch up in the include itself as the script relies solely on the include for that.

Edit:
I believe I've patched it. Would either of you two be willing to test out the patched version for me to see if the problem has been fixed?

Tringy
11-24-2021, 08:15 AM
Alright I believe I know where this issue originated at. I had increased the accuracy of fishing detection while pole fishing so much that I made an adjustment elsewhere to further refine accuracy for our player VS those fishing next to us, though I never actually saw false positives to begin with. So I'll change this back quickly and try it myself.

The tab-switching issue I don't believe I've seen before; would you mind describing that one a bit more in detail? It may be something I'll have to patch up in the include itself as the script relies solely on the include for that.

Edit:
I believe I've patched it. Would either of you two be willing to test out the patched version for me to see if the problem has been fixed?

Would be definitely happy to test it out for you.

EZ41
11-24-2021, 11:34 PM
sure.

edit: re the tabs, I think I was mistaken and this might be something to do with my setup or some weirdness when ive had simba open too long, i went back and it was happening in resizeable classic. set it to resizable modern, restarted simba and the client, and it worked fine.

but its very obvious when it happens, ill start the script and when it goes to check the zoom it will either hover settings and seemingly not click or it, or click the wrong tab. it looks very suspect so i usually kill it manually but i think eventually it gives up.

sorry for any inconvenience.

inkw10
11-28-2021, 08:18 PM
Thanks for 1.3, testing a bit now.

Fishing at the fishing guild seems to work fine.
|- Script Runtime : 01h 56m 16s
|- XP gained : 50560(26089 / hr)
|- Fishing for : Tuna
|- Fish caught : 567(293 / hr)
|- Until break : 00:34:26
|- Until shutdown : 02h 14m 03s

One progress report, but has been running for longer in total.

Some feedback:
1. When banking the delay should be like 0,5 seconds longer when trying to bank fish. Right now it click to bank tuna and swordfish and then tries to bank swordfish again however it already banked. Happens like 50% of the time.
2. When banking it would make more sense to just set banking options to "All" and just 1-click left click mouse on fish to bank.
3. Any way to add fishing without harpoon as an option? Got barbarian harpoon fishing unlocked.
4. Haven't gotten stuck at all at the guild.

Do You think adding Karambwan fishing option would be too difficult? With fairy rings.

//Something more I noticed.
5. Exiting the bank by the "X" in the top corner. A legit player would never even click there, but they would just click on the minimap to return to the fishing spot.
6. Sometimes the script idles too long. Lets say a legit player would use Runelite and have an idle notification enabled for 5 seconds. So a player wouldn't really just stand for more than 5 seconds at a time (with expetions of course). However the script sometimes idles too long when returning to the fishing spots or when a fishing spot disappears (for 10-20 seconds and I don't mean the antiban random idling). Is there a way to speed up the scripts checking for idling?

Flight
12-03-2021, 03:35 PM
Thanks for 1.3, testing a bit now.

Fishing at the fishing guild seems to work fine.
|- Script Runtime : 01h 56m 16s
|- XP gained : 50560(26089 / hr)
|- Fish caught : 567(293 / hr)
|- Until break : 00:34:26
|- Until shutdown : 02h 14m 03s

One progress report, but has been running for longer in total.

Some feedback:
1. When banking the delay should be like 0,5 seconds longer when trying to bank fish. Right now it click to bank tuna and swordfish and then tries to bank swordfish again however it already banked. Happens like 50% of the time.
2. When banking it would make more sense to just set banking options to "All" and just 1-click left click mouse on fish to bank.
3. Any way to add fishing without harpoon as an option? Got barbarian harpoon fishing unlocked.
4. Haven't gotten stuck at all at the guild.

Do You think adding Karambwan fishing option would be too difficult? With fairy rings.

//Something more I noticed.
5. Exiting the bank by the "X" in the top corner. A legit player would never even click there, but they would just click on the minimap to return to the fishing spot.
6. Sometimes the script idles too long. Lets say a legit player would use Runelite and have an idle notification enabled for 5 seconds. So a player wouldn't really just stand for more than 5 seconds at a time (with expetions of course). However the script sometimes idles too long when returning to the fishing spots or when a fishing spot disappears (for 10-20 seconds and I don't mean the antiban random idling). Is there a way to speed up the scripts checking for idling?

Great feedback and suggestions, thanks for this.

1) Dully noted. I have a separate banking routine from a different script that I will introduce into AIO Fisher which should improve the human-like touch and speed alike.
2) This is the way I've always personally banked therefore it's what I stuck with. I couldn't say how many players prefer to use the All quantity button when depositing but I agree it's good idea to go ahead and switch that over.
3) I had planned on this in the past but never got around to it. If I've the time I'll add this as an option.
4) Karambwan fishing: possibly in the future but no immediate plans to do this.
5) Unless you're walking via the mainscreen, then manually exiting the bank screen is required.
6) When returning to a fishing spot (from banking or cooking) the script should begin searching for spots immediately, so I'm not sure how your described situation is occurring. :confused: The idle after a spot disappears can be explained through an instance such as players walking/animating very close to your player even though you're currently idle. This sends a false positive to the script that your player is currently fishing, depending on fishing modes.

Now that I have a weekend available I'll spend some time and hopefully release 1.35. Best case scenario, within the next couple of days.

Edit:
Updated to version 1.35

Patched fly-fishing bug
Improved banking
Improved dropping speed
Improved logic of switching spots when inventory is nearly full

For those of you using powerfishing mode you should notice a sizable increase in XP/Hour.

Gruntzer
12-09-2021, 08:08 PM
Amazing script
Unfortunately, today's update broke the script

Flight
12-10-2021, 03:50 AM
Amazing script
Unfortunately, today's update broke the script

If you're referring to the in-game zoom setting, this is fixed in SRL-OSR v1.0.1. If not, what issues are you experiencing?

REAL WORLDS
12-11-2021, 10:48 PM
getting hit with the [fatal] no left anchor. is this a issue with the script or just my one?

Roko
12-22-2021, 07:00 PM
I am strugging a bit at Piscatoris. Had problem with the bank (when the NPC was moving, too many fail clicks would trigger the failsafe) so I changed it to use the deposit box. Tweaked the webber a bit and added path. For the last problem, when there is a fishing spot right next to the one I am fishing at, the bot seems to not see the player fishing and either re-click the same fishing spot or it clicks the other spot (even though it’s fishing already) over and over until there is only one fishing spot. I am not able to fix that. After a few times it’ll shutdown because of the spot switching failsafe. I have been able to fish around 100-200 monkfish before each shutdown. Could you please guide me on how to fix that ?

On the other hand, I used this bot for over 19m fishing exp. at Grotto/Barb fish. Solid & very reliable. Thanks alot for your great work!

Flight
12-25-2021, 03:58 PM
I am strugging a bit at Piscatoris. Had problem with the bank (when the NPC was moving, too many fail clicks would trigger the failsafe) so I changed it to use the deposit box. Tweaked the webber a bit and added path. For the last problem, when there is a fishing spot right next to the one I am fishing at, the bot seems to not see the player fishing and either re-click the same fishing spot or it clicks the other spot (even though it’s fishing already) over and over until there is only one fishing spot. I am not able to fix that. After a few times it’ll shutdown because of the spot switching failsafe. I have been able to fish around 100-200 monkfish before each shutdown. Could you please guide me on how to fix that ?

On the other hand, I used this bot for over 19m fishing exp. at Grotto/Barb fish. Solid & very reliable. Thanks alot for your great work!

I feared that the script wouldn't perform normally at that location because, IIRC, I added monkfishing without ever testing it; solely based off a standalone private monkfishing script. On top of that, I've revised the script several times, I would have been shocked if during the course of these revisions something wasn't thrown out of balance for monkfishing. Until I've completed the quest and have a chance to repair this part of the script, I'd recommend avoiding fishing at Piscatoris. I apologize for this in the mean time.

REAL WORLDS
12-26-2021, 03:37 PM
Hi flight, would there be anyway you could add fishing karambwans into this script? And have it bank at zanaris through the fairy ring located near the fishing spot?

EZ41
12-26-2021, 08:54 PM
hey if ur taking feature requests id love to see aerial fishing. it gives hunter XP along with fishing & its a way to get the angler's outfit. happy to help test out any future versions. happy holidays

Roko
12-27-2021, 08:46 PM
I feared that the script wouldn't perform normally at that location because, IIRC, I added monkfishing without ever testing it; solely based off a standalone private monkfishing script. On top of that, I've revised the script several times, I would have been shocked if during the course of these revisions something wasn't thrown out of balance for monkfishing. Until I've completed the quest and have a chance to repair this part of the script, I'd recommend avoiding fishing at Piscatoris. I apologize for this in the mean time.

Hey thank you very much for the reply. The script was not doing too bad at Piscatoris, it was actually decent beside the fishing spot finding issue. Have a great holiday.

Gruntzer
12-28-2021, 11:37 AM
The script is really well made, just got 91 fishing today, I am going to learn the basics of scripting in pascal to dirty edit this script to do some simple power-mining/power-chopping

Thank you very much flight for your awesome contribution <3

Flight
12-28-2021, 01:06 PM
Hi flight, would there be anyway you could add fishing karambwans into this script? And have it bank at zanaris through the fairy ring located near the fishing spot?

I've never actually fished that type of fish before but from what I understand they're popular. I'll read up on karambwans to see how difficult it would be to add.

hey if ur taking feature requests id love to see aerial fishing. it gives hunter XP along with fishing & its a way to get the angler's outfit. happy to help test out any future versions. happy holidays

Same with the post above; I'll look into this and see if it's feasible.

The script is really well made, just got 91 fishing today, I am going to learn the basics of scripting in pascal to dirty edit this script to do some simple power-mining/power-chopping

Thank you very much flight for your awesome contribution <3

Very nice! Whereas I'm absolutely supportive of anyone willing to learn to script, I'd recommend against using this script as a beginning template due to its complexity. Instead I have an old woodcutting script laying around that I could add denotations throughout to help explain how it's built and functions. Begin under 500 lines, it would be far better to learn from for the basics.

Gruntzer
12-29-2021, 06:03 PM
Very nice! Whereas I'm absolutely supportive of anyone willing to learn to script, I'd recommend against using this script as a beginning template due to its complexity. Instead I have an old woodcutting script laying around that I could add denotations throughout to help explain how it's built and functions. Begin under 500 lines, it would be far better to learn from for the basics.

That sounds amazing, looking forward for it.

Gruntzer
01-11-2022, 08:46 PM
unfortunately, the new srl-f update broke the antiban feature

Flight
01-15-2022, 12:32 AM
unfortunately, the new srl-f update broke the antiban feature

I figured that would be the case when I pushed updates through SRL-F. Apologies to those who this affected.

Updated to version 1.4

Updated to work with newest version of SRL-F
Script tied into SRL-F's ScriptConfig feature, allowing for player & script settings saving/loading

Although I planned to add more features before 1.4's release, such as Karambwan fishing, it's important that the available script stay stable for all users. Obviously not many additions to this version, but the script settings saving & loading is a handy feature you'll find in this revision. Better things are coming however. :spot:

Gruntzer
01-15-2022, 07:23 AM
I figured that would be the case when I pushed updates through SRL-F. Apologies to those who this affected.

Updated to version 1.4

Updated to work with newest version of SRL-F
Script tied into SRL-F's ScriptConfig feature, allowing for player & script settings saving/loading

Although I planned to add more features before 1.4's release, such as Karambwan fishing, it's important that the available script stay stable for all users. Obviously not many additions to this version, but the script settings saving & loading is a handy feature you'll find in this revision. Better things are coming however. :spot:

As always, thank you for the tremendous effort <3

Tringy
01-17-2022, 01:54 AM
Goes without saying that anyone who has used this script knows exactly how good it is...

https://puu.sh/ID5DL/9261757162.png

Took a 2 day ban on my iron getting here but definitely worth it. Can't thank you enough Flight!!

Flight
02-04-2022, 02:01 PM
Updated to version 1.4.1.

Compatible now with SRL-F 1.0.3
Heavy-rod fishing mode will now include skill-hovering antiban of strength and agility
Slight increase in spot detection at current fishing spot

masterBB
02-05-2022, 01:40 PM
An ecological disaster for all of Gielinor! Good to see that there are still some working SRL scripts. Seeing this run really makes me interested in scripting something myself.

|- Script Runtime : 03h 40m 24s
|- XP gained : 69660(18962 / hr)
|- Fish caught : 783(213 / hr)
|- Until break : 00:16:31
|- Until shutdown : 57m 14s

(v1.3.5)I had a couple of progress reports like this one (in Catherby). Always seems to fail on 'finding fishing spots' when switching spots. Overall great script.

Flight
02-08-2022, 11:59 AM
An ecological disaster for all of Gielinor! Good to see that there are still some working SRL scripts. Seeing this run really makes me interested in scripting something myself.

|- Script Runtime : 03h 40m 24s
|- XP gained : 69660(18962 / hr)
|- Fish caught : 783(213 / hr)
|- Until break : 00:16:31
|- Until shutdown : 57m 14s

(v1.3.5)I had a couple of progress reports like this one (in Catherby). Always seems to fail on 'finding fishing spots' when switching spots. Overall great script.

Nice to see you around, masterBB! By chance have you tried the newest version of the script in Catherby to see if the problem has been addressed? If not, feel free to PM me your in-game settings (client mode/size/zoom level) and I'll run some intense testing in that area to try and fix any issues.

jacz24
03-10-2022, 02:36 AM
Wanna start by saying amazing job Flight. Great to see you back.

getting hit with the [fatal] no left anchor. is this a issue with the script or just my one?

I'm getting this too occasionally. Making my own script right now and just started getting it. I find change the client layout can fix it. I assume its an error with finding the dynamic region of the window. Could be wrong. Any suggestion of what might this be? I'm using the original client.

ubboyga21
06-13-2022, 11:04 PM
Doing monkfish does seem to break if all the spots move too far away. Also would it be possible to have deposit box used as default instead seems most common at monks. Works good though just needs some baby sitting

Flight
06-18-2022, 07:34 PM
Doing monkfish does seem to break if all the spots move too far away. Also would it be possible to have deposit box used as default instead seems most common at monks. Works good though just needs some baby sitting

That's a good suggestion, I'll add this on the next revision.

Updated to version 1.4.2

Nearby chat detection and optional world-hopping
Updated fly-fish color as it interfered with certain clothing items
Improved logic for minnow fishing

Edit:
Re-uploaded 1.4.2. Minnow-fishing was a bit erratic and also patched a bug caused by minnow-fishing with the on-screen progress report.

jacz24
06-25-2022, 06:27 AM
https://i.imgur.com/XfHuPFw.png

Got 99 with the previous version but trying the new version is amazing! Without the help of this I wouldn't have been able to make my cooking AIO.

Thank you Flight!

ubboyga21
06-25-2022, 08:37 PM
Newest update the file calls SRL-F_Ori, which doesnt seem to exist remove _Ori seemed to fix that for me.

cause
07-03-2022, 02:44 PM
Is the login broken for anyone else?

Works great, logs out for a break but can't seem to hit the login button.

the kappin
07-15-2022, 08:03 PM
Any chance support for anglers coming?

Flight
07-25-2022, 12:02 PM
Newest update the file calls SRL-F_Ori, which doesnt seem to exist remove _Ori seemed to fix that for me.
My apologies about that. I had to compile this using an old version of SRL-F, I simply forgot to revert that line back. I've fixed it and re-uploaded V1.4.2.

Any chance support for anglers coming?
I've actually never tried this activity in-game personally but I've heard it's in demand. In the near future I'd like to add this method of fishing but for the time being my time and priorities remain elsewhere.

celiotte
08-23-2022, 05:46 AM
Hi there,

Unsure on how to start the script in Draynor to fish for shrimps - it keeps opening up the report window and gets stuck there (unknown zoom level) or starts to run to lumbridge

Her0nz
11-06-2022, 08:17 PM
Just fyi runelite 32 bit version does seem to work with remote input for me you don't need to use the official client. Though if the script breaks it will graphically fuck up runelite and require a restart of it.

Her0nz
11-06-2022, 09:16 PM
By the way I seem to have found a bug with the latest version of the script. It appears that the mini break antiban can break cooking at barb village. I'll see if I can make it happen again, keeping an eye on the script.

Flight
11-07-2022, 12:17 PM
For those of you looking for the newest version of this and some of my other scripts, I now host them on WaspScripts (https://waspscripts.com/). This one specifically found here (https://waspscripts.com/scripts/AeroFisher&884bfd19-3fc6-4524-95ba-dfea32491997).

Gimpy666
12-14-2022, 09:24 PM
For those of you looking for the newest version of this and some of my other scripts, I now host them on WaspScripts (https://waspscripts.com/). This one specifically found here (https://waspscripts.com/scripts/AeroFisher&884bfd19-3fc6-4524-95ba-dfea32491997).

Hey Flight. I got some proggies for you. I am using the latest version of your script available on Wasp.

Each time I started script at the Musa Point fishing spot while logged in, camera tilted all the way up, and Zoom set to default (the script would adjust this anyways), brightness 100%, using vanilla OSRS client, adequate gp in inventory, and first slot being the lobster cage.

Just thought about something which might be the issue, I wasn't using the Simba binary for Wasp, just the released Simba 1400 binary from https://github.com/Villavu/Simba although I did have all of the includes installed as packages.

With the following config:
USEADAPTIVEWALK = True;
DEBUGMODE = False;
HOPONCHAT = False;
SHIFTTHRESHOLD = 18;

------------------------------

Failed when going to deposit lobsters - stuck on boat in Port Sarim

[===================================]
[ AeroFisher Rev 1 ]
[ by Flight ]
[ Runtime : 38M 57S ]
[ XP Gained : 9360(14830 / Hr) ]
[ Fishing For : Lobster ]
[ Fish Caught : 104(165 / Hr) ]
[ Until Break : 00:35:41 ]
[ Until Shutdown : 03H 11M 27S ]
[ AeroFisher Rev 1 ]
[Bot]: Boarding the boat
[Bot]: Too many failed attempts boarding the boat
Terminating: Boat-boarding failure
[Bot]: Thanks for using Flight's AeroFisher!

Failed in Port Sarim after depositing and at the gangway to go back to Karamja by the sailors

[ AeroFisher Rev 1 ]
[ by Flight ]
[ Runtime : 27M 36S ]
[ XP Gained : 9360(21107 / Hr) ]
[ Fish Caught : 104(235 / Hr) ]
[ Until Break : 00:48:54 ]
[ Until Shutdown : 03H 09M 05S ]
[ AeroFisher Rev 1 ]

Failed in Port Sarim next to the deposit box and was unable to deposit the lobsters.

[ AeroFisher Rev 1 ]
[ by Flight ]
[ Runtime : 13M 40S ]
[ XP Gained : 2340(10491 / Hr) ]
[ Fish Caught : 26(117 / Hr) ]
[ Until Break : 00:52:35 ]
[ Until Shutdown : 04H 09M 47S ]
[ AeroFisher Rev 1 ]
[Bot]: Too many failed walking attempts, shutting down
Terminating: Walking failure

Renax
12-30-2022, 02:50 PM
Great job! I recently started a new toon and have always had a soft spot for Draynor shrimp fishing. This ran for nearly 3 hours before stopping because it did not detect the fishing spot which I I believe was a function of camera angle. I’m glad to see the walking works on a variety of camera angles though, I remember needing to reset everything to north for most scripts to work way back when.

I saw you added chat detection and switch worlds as a result. I wonder if there is a way to link in ChatGP and just have our toons make small talk. The level of conversation there is at minimum on par with most RS players.

tragic
01-18-2023, 10:08 AM
Fails to detect the range in Entrana next to shrimps, other than that, awesome script, has gotten me a lot of gains.

hexthis
01-29-2023, 06:39 PM
using 1/23/23 version everything works fine if i start the script already logged in but if i start the script at login menu it logs in then crashes with this

Runtime error: "MatchTemplateMask: Cache is empty" at line 415, column 30 in file "C:\simba\Includes\SRL-T\osr\walker\walker.simba"