PDA

View Full Version : AutoTyper V1.1 [VB6]

CheetahNub
09-29-2007, 07:10 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
AutoTyper V 1.1:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2337/autotypertk3.png

This is my first macro program I have ever made, and now I've decided to release it to the public. First I wasn't going to release this at all, but I changed my mind :)

The README file:

AUTOTYPER V1.1 BY CHEETAHNUB

Thanks for downloading this program.
If you paid for this program, you are a dumb f**k. This is completely free.

WTF AAR THEEZ?

Start: Starts typing.

Stop: Stops typing.

Interval: The time between the messages in MILLISECONDS. I suggest 3500-6000 depending on the lenght
of the message.

Include enter: Presses enter after every message.

Anti-Ban: Changes the interval a little after every message.

Always on top: Makes the Autotyper stay on top.

NOTE:

- Use with caution! Always have big intervals between messages and avoid using chat
effects such as shake, scroll and wave.

- If you get banned from using this program, it's not my falut, it's yours. Auto correctly.

- This program uses sendkeys from Visual Basic 6, so it should be detectable by Fagex,
but they can't ban you unless you admit that you have used an autotalker, or use intervals that
are extremely low. I've used this program to merchant 15 million GP, and no bans or blackmarks,
so I think this is quite safe if used wisely.

VERSION INFO:

V 1.1

*First public release!!
*Remade the user interface
*Added "Include enter"
*Made the message field bigger
*Made this readme file
*Translated into English from Finnish

V 1.0

*First version... Nothing special

R0b0t1
10-08-2007, 11:39 PM
I'd give you a B+, but you made it in VisualBasic. :(.

Laimonas171
11-10-2008, 06:15 PM
can i get source of it? or typing cmd?
it works..not perfect but nice:) i wanna make something like it just easer to use.. and more work whit style :D

pinoyid0l
01-31-2009, 01:26 PM
This thread seemed to be old, but since it is not locked, let me post something in my free time. :f:

NOTE:

- Use with caution! Always have big intervals between messages and avoid using chat
effects such as shake, scroll and wave.

- If you get banned from using this program, it's not my falut, it's yours. Auto correctly.

- This program uses sendkeys from Visual Basic 6, so it should be detectable by Fagex,
but they can't ban you unless you admit that you have used an autotalker, or use intervals that
are extremely low. I've used this program to merchant 15 million GP, and no bans or blackmarks,
so I think this is quite safe if used wisely.

sendkeys uses API calls (with somewhat instant or no interval within characters in a string, and even scar uses API calls used by sendkeys, and even your keyboard). I doubt that gex actually detects sendkeys as a function but "might" be the interval between inputted characters.

To solve this, create sub procedure that extracts each character in your string and use sendkeys with randomized intervals.

Functions/methods recomended:
sendkeys(string)
mid(string, characterIndex, length)