PDA

View Full Version : I build computers

lolpie
09-29-2007, 08:16 PM
Here's (http://www.electrisales.elementfx.com/) a site I just made. The RS Gold part of it is down for a while though

Please PM or email me for info. Serious enquiries only.

Cost estimates:

A computer solely for autoing = ~$300 including the monitor. Shipping will usually be free unless you don't live in the US.
Gaming rigs = varies widely. Contact me for more info[/li]

Harry
09-29-2007, 08:18 PM
haha, cool! Can you send me some free ram? X)

ShowerThoughts
09-29-2007, 08:22 PM
awsome... i live in the netherlands in europa you can deliver Xl)

lolpie
09-29-2007, 08:30 PM
haha, cool! Can you send me some free ram? X)

Please PM or email me for info. Serious enquiries only.

;)

ShowerThoughts
09-29-2007, 08:31 PM
I am officially 0wn3d by l0lpie :(

Czepa
09-30-2007, 04:33 AM
lolpie. can i please see your electrical certification?
and how much could i expect to pay if i want a gaming rig that has the ability to play all the latest games with minimal lag

lolpie
09-30-2007, 05:07 AM
lolpie. can i please see your electrical certification?
and how much could i expect to pay if i want a gaming rig that has the ability to play all the latest games with minimal lag

Electrical certification? This is just something I'm doing on the side while I'm at college...it's not an official business. However you can rest assured that I know what I'm doing (there was a thread where I posted my custom-built setup, plus I've been doing this locally for the past couple of months), Plus I also stated that I'll fix most hardware/software problems for no charge (still deciding on that)...

For your rig question...

-Depends a lot on the monitor. Do you wanna play at the highest possible resolutions or are you fine with playing on 1284x1028 or 1024x768?

If I had to estimate I would say $1200-1400, that includes about 4GB RAM and the latest 8800 series video card.

Try making one online with 4GB of RAM and a 8800 series graphics card and see the price difference

Czepa
09-30-2007, 07:04 AM
nah just the tower, i would buy a monitor from the local computer shop
and wow! 1400 = AUD1580. thats cheap! (what sort of cpu though? intel core duo?) i might end up doing this. but probably sometime near first 1/4 of next year

no electrical certification! :O illegal! jk XD.
i know that electrical certification means shit all. its actually pretty easy to put computers together (place cord of toaster in your hand. plug it into the wall socket :))
it depends though. i might end up just making it myself. good deal you got going here though

rkroxpunk
09-30-2007, 01:08 PM
can you do laptops?

Hugolord
09-30-2007, 01:12 PM
[/li]Feel free to ask any questions. Please note that I only build desktops, not laptops.

[/list]

lolpie
10-01-2007, 05:47 AM
I just created a website (its in the first post). Go visit and post your opinions, etc. It took me like 4 hours :(

lolpie
10-14-2007, 08:10 PM
Hey guys, someone on my website sent in a request for computers but they forgot to put in their email address so I can't contact them...

Just posting here to see if that guy is here. If you are, can you send me the message again with your email address in it?

Pancakes
10-16-2007, 11:16 PM
This is pretty cool, how come you can do them cheaper?

Mr.Klean
10-16-2007, 11:27 PM
Well so do I. I just don't like shipping computers.

$300 dollars for a autoing rig? Are you talking with VM's because if not that is insane for a autoing rig.

munk
10-17-2007, 02:07 AM
dude, you should build laptops, thats how I make all my money. Especially in college. Everyone wants a laptop. if you want some good sites and information and stuff, pm me:D

lolpie
10-17-2007, 02:24 AM
This is pretty cool, how come you can do them cheaper?

I buy the parts locally and off of Newegg.com :D

Well so do I. I just don't like shipping computers.

$300 dollars for a autoing rig? Are you talking with VM's because if not that is insane for a autoing rig.

Nope, $300 for a complete system.

dude, you should build laptops, thats how I make all my money. Especially in college. Everyone wants a laptop. if you want some good sites and information and stuff, pm me:D

Dude, PM me please! I could seriously use that info right now.

Thanks