PDA

View Full Version : would 1m be detected?

takeout
09-30-2007, 09:30 PM
if i traded someone 1m with nothing back, why jagex track it down and ban me?

blankblankblank
09-30-2007, 09:34 PM
What? You got banned?

When I do it all the time to my own friends and sometimes giving out free money to noobs, I never get banned.

Vap0ur
09-30-2007, 09:40 PM
there is a strong chance jagex could detect it. You would be better off at least putting sumthing up so its not a free trade.. but still its risky.

takeout
09-30-2007, 09:41 PM
i meant IF i did that

ferrous
10-02-2007, 03:52 AM
Hmm.. There has to be a way to get past this, I mean what would be the point in autoing for money on a noob character so your main doesn't get banned if you get banned for trading the stuff to him later >_<. How does everyone else do it?

Dumpin
10-02-2007, 03:25 PM
I traded arount 50m+ once with a friend to other acc.. nothing happend

Scotland
10-02-2007, 03:28 PM
I have bought over 10m+ from some sites and never be banned

Buckleyindahouse
10-02-2007, 06:13 PM
I have bought over 10m+ from some sites and never be banned

takes around 3-4 months to get banned for irl and you spent 50 bucks for rs cash?

n3ss3s
10-02-2007, 06:19 PM
Buckley, some people think that "nice coloured pixels > health" =/

I am a newcomer to hacking and I tried applying to be a member and I got rejected and yes I am very embarrassed.

This forum aint about hacking, but outsmarting the system.

SCAR Scripting = Outsmarting the system
Client Hacking = Fucking the system

There has to be a way to get past this
Wanna sound smart? lol, be smart and read THE POST ABOVE YOU.

PwNZoRNooB
10-02-2007, 07:43 PM
I always trade buckets and other 1gp stuff for anything through my bots to my middlemen.

jez
10-02-2007, 07:51 PM
Dropping always works but it's very tricky! Least detectable.

RAM
10-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Dropping always works but it's very tricky! Least detectable.

LEAST DETECTABLE !?!?!?!?!??! Try doing a search before you actually make a post...Drop Trading is the most detectable..and surefire quickest way to get banned :duh:

Buckleyindahouse
10-03-2007, 12:47 AM
I mean cmon, who actually picks up 80k rune ess of the ground? I learned the hard way.

Santa_Clause
10-03-2007, 12:53 AM
I thought that Buckley learnt by losing 7 level 70 miners ;)

lolpie
10-03-2007, 01:20 AM
Hmm.. There has to be a way to get past this, I mean what would be the point in autoing for money on a noob character so your main doesn't get banned if you get banned for trading the stuff to him later >_<. How does everyone else do it?

Virtual Machines

PwNZoRNooB
10-03-2007, 05:19 PM
the best way is if u are a member is to stake trade it

Well yeah, but I think most of us aren't members :p

n3ss3s
10-03-2007, 06:21 PM
Omg...

That you go to a duel with your chars eachother, and then your macro account purposely loses and it has staked all the macroed goods, so your banker account gets them.

RudeBoiAlex
10-03-2007, 08:41 PM
Errrr delete UIDs before trade go on signed and unsigned trade but talk abit and trade stuff back

munk
10-03-2007, 09:23 PM
from my experience, i recently had a banker character banned with about 5m of goodies on him, but none of the autoers who traded to him were banned. also the reason was "jagex staff impersonation", so ive yet to figure that out. But thats not the point. Im super careful now. What i do is create banker chars for almost every bank who will end up holding all the goods, then i create what i call my Ban character(i have a few already, i use em for power testing scripts). The ban char takes all the good from the autoers, then he trades all the goods over to the banker. of course during all of this there trading potatoes and cabbage so that one side isnt empty.

i always use 2 computers but if you dont have 2 computers then use a virtual machine.

hope this helps.

s33 teh pain
10-04-2007, 02:03 PM
Jagex will never bann you for trading items.. because they dont know the reason.. u can tell its your friend or giving it away because ur quiting rs.. sothey can n never will ban you for trading stuff ;)

Maxine
10-04-2007, 02:16 PM
from my experience, i recently had a banker character banned with about 5m of goodies on him, but none of the autoers who traded to him were banned. also the reason was "jagex staff impersonation", so ive yet to figure that out. But thats not the point. Im super careful now. What i do is create banker chars for almost every bank who will end up holding all the goods, then i create what i call my Ban character(i have a few already, i use em for power testing scripts). The ban char takes all the good from the autoers, then he trades all the goods over to the banker. of course during all of this there trading potatoes and cabbage so that one side isnt empty.

i always use 2 computers but if you dont have 2 computers then use a virtual machine.

hope this helps.

these all ALL basics, like straight from a book. i suggest neewbs to read tutorial section, and you propably end up with same info as here:)

soccerair45
10-04-2007, 09:02 PM
umm im not shure youd get banned just for getting 5m or so traded to you theres beeen events that ive found 10m+ on rs and my acc hasnt been banned (atleast not yet)

Becks
10-04-2007, 10:38 PM
i have traded from 1-10mil, full rune sets, 3k yew logs and i never get any trouble from jagex. *knock on wood*