I dont Know about you but i car't seem not to notice

The.....

cathybery fishes
dranor yew cutter
consttion log makers
fally and varrok yew cutter
and heaps heaps more

i was wondering.....
is there anouther sight what has all theese very advanced scripts that have like 5 account folling each other all on the samr script (massive place with lots of autos). This site in the non membs section does not have theese scripts, is there anouther sight witch is alot more advanced than this one or are they all in members section please post your thoughts on this (i know its the wrong section but its the best i could find relaed to this topic

ShowerThoughts
10-02-2007, 06:17 AM
what you mean? that you cant leech good scripts???
then go scripting...

Boreas
10-02-2007, 03:26 PM
Lol. You can see some autoers, and you want to use what they use? That doesn't make sense to me. If you know they are autoers, then so do reporting players, and banning jagex mods. Why would you want the same thing?

There are great scripts on this site, some you can see, most you can't until you learn how to script. You have walked by the autoers using these scripts many times, but you don't know it.

n3ss3s
10-02-2007, 03:46 PM
i was wondering.....
is there anouther sight what has all theese very advanced scripts that have like 5 account folling each other all on the samr script (massive place with lots of autos). This site in the non membs section does not have theese scripts, is there anouther sight witch is alot more advanced than this one or are they all in members section please post your thoughts on this (i know its the wrong section but its the best i could find relaed to this topic

There is very advanced SCAR Scripts too, but the lvl 3 baldies yew rapers etc are Java bots. They know more about the client than a human ;)

SCAR isnt the whole runescape cheating.

EDIT: dont post here about questions about Java bots, ImpWiki.org

Rikje
10-02-2007, 05:06 PM
exactly scar is just a little part of the runescape cheating world. like what n3ss3s said. there mostly java bots.