PDA

View Full Version : Runescape Shop Interface update

Negaal
10-02-2007, 01:27 PM
bY Jagex

You'll find that the shops of RuneScape have received a significant makeover this week. Most notably, turning away empty-handed from a shop will be a thing of the past, with infinite stock available from almost every store.

Each shop's stock is now split into two tabbed sections - 'Main Stock' and 'Player Stock'. 'Main Stock' houses an infinite number of items available for you to buy, while the 'Player Stock' tab displays all of the items that have been sold to the shop by players.

Price differs between these two sections. The 'Main Stock' is more expensive, but generally guarantees a constant value and an infinite supply that you can rely on. 'Player Stock' offers items at a lower price than the shop stock, but stock levels are variable. It's always worth checking this tab for bargains!

These changes will mean that autoshoppers and bots can no longer make a profit from abusing the shop system. We are sure you'll find this to be a very good thing - after all, we want RuneScape to be fun and not frustrating.

On that note, we've made additional changes to shopping, in an attempt to make it more fun and less frustrating. A 'buy-x' option has been added so that you do not have to spam-click when buying large quantities of stock. Also, the 'Main Stock' cost of certain skill-based items has increased. This is so that you still have an incentive for making your items or buying them from players who have the levels to produce them, rather than just buying from a shop.

There is a page on the knowledge base explaining how to use the new shops and all the improvements in greater detail. We have also added information to some pages, explaining how to get those few items that are no longer obtainable from shops; to find out how to get battlestaves go here, and to find out how to get seaweed, go here.

Alternatively, go into game now to get some immediate retail therapy!

Well, all i can say is buy/sell merchanting scripts all totally useless for making profit

Here is picture about it, Post any other discussions about this update here!

Oh well, and i was just planning to finish my auto log buyer...

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1162/lolss6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

BobboHobbo
10-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Ye sucks for shop merchanters.

ShowerThoughts
10-02-2007, 01:51 PM
is this already updated?
or is this a pic from rs forums?

Negaal
10-02-2007, 01:57 PM
is this already updated?
or is this a pic from rs forums?

already done

Drumm3r
10-06-2007, 01:25 AM
yea, but Ive still seen lvl 3 arrow buyers buying all the player stock,since they cost soo much less.

drnewheart
10-08-2007, 08:18 PM
I have seen the lvl 3s buying player stock as well. I could sell 1 arrow and the bot would buy it right away. They still are going to thrive. It might take more time but they can potentially make more money off of it. And just think, If Jagex put this in there then they know that people are bot merchanting. And yet the accounts dont get banned. HAHA! Jagex makes me laugh!

Wanted
10-08-2007, 09:39 PM
Jagex needs to stop their bullshit, they are saying this is stopping bots yet all the time they say runescape cheats don't exist

http://www.villavu.com/Pictures/Sig.png

Ruroken
10-09-2007, 08:05 PM
but now its easy to get deaths :)

Dumpin
10-10-2007, 04:49 PM
yes you can buy 'X' amount now, so you can have 100000000k deaths in 5 seconds if you want lol