PDA

View Full Version : Omg GLitch !!1!1

Slixor
06-21-2006, 07:28 PM
Hey there this guy in lumby castle world 84 who keeps getting attacked by nothing, he keeps diesing then respawining and getting attacked again :p

http://www.need2upload.com/uploads/fbb5829987.gif

the one t.v
06-21-2006, 07:33 PM
nice glitch i heard that y im getting fish up on skiller

ironhydra
06-22-2006, 03:56 PM
Wll you might want to remove your name cuz not hiding it could and will get u banned

The Un-Named
06-22-2006, 04:36 PM
Wll you might want to remove your name cuz not hiding it could and will get u banned

There going to ban him for just being on these forums? As far as I know he hasen't even posted in a SCAR forum.

Slixor
06-22-2006, 05:03 PM
lol i suppose its good thati DONT cheat then

dontpanic
06-22-2006, 07:50 PM
That looks just like what happens in the cave thing under the swamp, I think there must be some way to come out of there and keep getting hit by 1s.

SubiN
06-23-2006, 02:00 AM
lol glitches , meh LOL hes not abusing it

Nazgand
06-26-2006, 09:20 AM
take pic off and put it on another site or jagex with say copyright infrigement and tear down this site

Eludis
06-26-2006, 09:40 AM
take pic off and put it on another site or jagex with say copyright infrigement and tear down this site

...my God.

1. Grammar/Spelling please.
2. How did he breach any copyright? It's a friggin' screenshot.
3. Yeah, 'cause they can totally just tear your site down for having a picture of their game on it...

Hobbit
06-26-2006, 05:25 PM
You guys realise that to get into almost all the forums except like one u need to be a SRL member...so i dought they're gonan let jagex staff apply... soooooo how would they even fid out if there was a copyright infraction?...google has milions of screen shots...jagex hasnt torn down any of the sites that host thoses pics...

Iamadam
06-27-2006, 12:26 AM
You guys realise that to get into almost all the forums except like one u need to be a SRL member...so i dought they're gonan let jagex staff apply... soooooo how would they even fid out if there was a copyright infraction?...google has milions of screen shots...jagex hasnt torn down any of the sites that host thoses pics...
Im willing to bet that there is at least one SRL member who is Jagex staff.

phantombmx
06-27-2006, 02:54 AM
Im willing to bet that there is at least one SRL member who is Jagex staff.
im with you on that.. if they knew kaitnieks i am sure they learned SRL just as easy in order to get in.. i highly doubt they will get past the position of SRL member tho...

XxKanexX
06-27-2006, 06:10 AM
...my God.

1. Grammar/Spelling please.
2. How did he breach any copyright? It's a friggin' screenshot.
3. Yeah, 'cause they can totally just tear your site down for having a picture of their game on it...
My God you need to get your facts straight before abusing people like that..

Yes, It is a breach of copyright to display a screenshot of their game on a site without permission, Or to edit it in any way. This is one of the reasons Jagex was going to sue Kaitnieks for.

And if he can't spell properly, it's not your problem. Deal with it.

Roberty Bob
06-27-2006, 12:24 PM
I think this glitch will have been taken care of by the update :D

Bl33d_btich
06-27-2006, 06:49 PM
Thats a scarad from dessert treasure killing him

Hobbit
06-27-2006, 08:00 PM
My God you need to get your facts straight before abusing people like that..

Yes, It is a breach of copyright to display a screenshot of their game on a site without permission, Or to edit it in any way. This is one of the reasons Jagex was going to sue Kaitnieks for.

And if he can't spell properly, it's not your problem. Deal with it.

Yeah, and you tell people to use proper grammer? What about you? "Friggen' and 'cause" isn't every good grammer now is it? (I'm agreeing with XxKanexX about Eludis not talking about XxKanexX)

armanie14
06-27-2006, 08:35 PM
Yeah, and you tell people to use proper grammer? What about you? "Friggen' and 'cause" isn't every good grammer now is it? (I'm agreeing with XxKanexX about Eludis not talking about XxKanexX)

I love when people argue about grammar, but can't spell grammar, or is it a country thing, like Americans vs English,

Anyway im not agreeing or dissagreeing with anyone. i only found it slightly funny.

If its a breach of copyright shouldn't the picture be edited out? Wouldn't want SRL closed down or anything..

Also what are those people in the purple robes? are they npcs or a clan? i looked at the minimap and they look like players. but why do they all have the same clothes.

c0de
06-27-2006, 09:11 PM
HAM Robes
Human Against Monsters.
They are required to wear it for the new quest.

The Un-Named
06-27-2006, 11:09 PM

Asfar as I know jagex don't watch/know/care about these forums. Also, it isn't hosted here so they can't do anything anyway.

Hobbit
06-28-2006, 06:03 AM
Also what are those people in the purple robes? are they npcs or a clan? i looked at the minimap and they look like players. but why do they all have the same clothes
They're people wearing H.A.M. Robes