PDA

View Full Version : Auto - Fletching? Read Here for a Tip!

HDKilla
06-22-2006, 11:20 PM
Ive been auto fletching for a couple weeks now, and I have found out something that may help your high level fletchers stay alive....

On my one account, I bought 5k yew logs, then auto-cut about 2k of them, then the next day, perm banned.

So, I was fortunate to have another account, I autoed it up to 70 over a couple of weeks, only autoing 2-3 hours a day, if that. And I then proceeded to buy 5k yew logs again for a totally different account, autoed about 1k of them, then the next day, 7 day ban.

I dont know what the deal is, but after this happening two times in a row, I am suspicious to say the least. I suggest that you only buy 2k logs or so at a time, then do what you do with them, then just buy more after.

If anyone else has had any high level fletching problems, please post them!

mike2055
06-23-2006, 01:54 AM
Well are you fletching exactly 2k or exactly 1k because that might be suspicous. Go for something like 756 longs (28 loads). Just a suggestion.

Dankness
06-23-2006, 02:01 AM
Just buying 5k yew logs doesnt sound like a reason to be banned, Im sorry to say but it sounds like your fletcher is detectable and your being flagged then when you buy the 5k logs u just happen to be at around the time you get banned. I have a lvl 94 fletching main with 120+ combat that iv autod almost all his fletching and his 91 magic with and he's still going strong. It sounds to me like your script isnt using Random Clicks or it Spirals the Mouse looking for the Bank Booth or something. What Script are you using to Fletch with?

z92
06-23-2006, 05:40 AM
Bad script. Try this: http://www.villavu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1827 scroll all the way down to my post, that contains an edited version of Charmz script that should be more undetectable. Ive been testing it for a around a week. Fletched and strung many thousand bows ;)