PDA

View Full Version : Why you should not post in Finnish, Pt 1.

R0b0t1
10-05-2007, 01:20 AM
Hylätä aivan odottaa , te. Finnish joka astua tähän

Γέλιο! Επειδή θα τοποθετήσω σε ελληνικά εσείς τις σκύλες! Φάτε ότι εσείς γάιδαροϊ Πάντα τόσο ευχαριστημένος από το ειδικό διπλό διαστιγμένο ο και το α σας, αλλά τους Αμερικανούς έρχεται... Ναι, αναμείνετε τα αγγλικά σύντομα! Προσπαθήστε να μεταφράσετε αυτό, κατόπιν να σταματήσω τους ανθρώπους, αλλά τα ελληνικά είναι πάρα πολύ προφανή. Αναμείνετε λατινικό επόμενο! Κακά γέλια.

Προειδοποιείστε... Να είστε φοβισμένος!

GoF
10-05-2007, 05:03 AM
Er, what the fuck? That finnish there makes no sense, and I don't care what that means. Infact, I haven't seen anyone make a post that has finnish on it in like.. a month?

JuKKa
10-05-2007, 01:32 PM
Hylätä aivan odottaa , te. Finnish joka astua tähän

Wtf?! I laughed pretty much while reading that :P

Deny right wait, You finnish that step here. xD

n3ss3s
10-05-2007, 01:44 PM
Yeah, whats ur prob?

There hasnt been finnish post atleast in a month as GoF said.

Only thing that this made effect in is that now its propably legal to post in non-english in bbq?

R0b0t1
10-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Shit! there coming! RUNNNN! They'll kill me!

Actually, I just wanted to post somthing. I'm done now :).

PwNZoRNooB
10-06-2007, 09:15 PM
Hylätä aivan odottaa (<-- finnish, no sense) , te (<-- you). Finnish joka astua tähän (<-- no sense.)

But what language is this??? -> Γέλιο! Επειδή θα τοποθετήσω σε ελληνικά εσείς τις σκύλες! Φάτε ότι εσείς γάιδαροϊ Πάντα τόσο ευχαριστημένος από το ειδικό διπλό διαστιγμένο ο και το α σας, αλλά τους Αμερικανούς έρχεται... Ναι, αναμείνετε τα αγγλικά σύντομα! Προσπαθήστε να μεταφράσετε αυτό, κατόπιν να σταματήσω τους ανθρώπους, αλλά τα ελληνικά είναι πάρα πολύ προφανή. Αναμείνετε λατινικό επόμενο! Κακά γέλια.

Προειδοποιείστε... Να είστε φοβισμένος!

:confused:

rkroxpunk
10-11-2007, 07:40 AM
:o is GoF's rl name Deny? or was that at Robot1?

n3ss3s
10-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Deny No such finnish name. English verb..

EDIT: Hey robot you know you enjoy of getting pwned etc..? :p Heres one pwnage

Java.awt.Robot

Should be java.awt.Robot

EDIT EDIT:
Shit! there coming! RUNNNN! They'll kill me! Shall we kill you with Finnish words? ;)

GoF
10-11-2007, 12:18 PM
EDIT EDIT: Shall we kill you with Finnish words? ;)

Mwahahaha.... Nah. This thread was sort of kind of late I guess.. There was already whining about it and it has stopped.

And no, tis' not deny, he just said what that finnish in robot's post was in english.

Metagen
10-11-2007, 02:41 PM
Laughter! Because I place in Greek you [skyles]! Eat that you donkeys Always so much thanked from your special double [diastigmeno] and a, but the Americans it comes… Yes, you expect English at an early date! Try to translate this, then I stop the persons, but Greek they are too much obvious. Expect Latin next! Bad laughters.
Be warned… Be been afraid!

--LMAO!!!-- oh yea well...

Τα αγγλικά είναι σαφώς η καλύτερη γλώσσα. και anyways η S.R.L. είναι στα αγγλικά!!! ΤΑ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΟΥΣ ΘΕΟΥΣ NOOB! :D

--- Its all greek to me =]