PDA

View Full Version : dead rising anybody

RudeBoiAlex
10-06-2007, 06:07 PM
i got this game around 2 - 3 weeks ago and addicted to it.This is for them poeple who have the game :p

Today i done somethink big i sat there for 3 housr in the maintence tunnel runnig over zobie to get the zombie gonocider achivement (kill 53,594 zombies)

now i have to wait around 2 hours (in real life time) to get to teh end and get the gun i unlocked.

ive already unlocked overtime mode but i died so i got pded of and quit it.

im level 48 out of 50 at the moment im going to do a new 72 hour mode and hit level 50 then do overtime mode then infinty :/

if anyone has some tips post hit here please

PwNZoRNooB
10-06-2007, 08:50 PM
It looks very cool, haven't played it though.

BobboHobbo
10-07-2007, 04:32 AM
Dang, i got stuck, with these yellow dudes. I stuffed up a mission and they aperaed and the time ran out :(

RudeBoiAlex
10-07-2007, 03:33 PM
lol restart only take 4 hours to get up to there and 6 hours to complete it.

2 more achivements perfect gunner and hellacopter

BobboHobbo
10-09-2007, 12:54 AM
You zombie NOOB :(:( how about i sen du my 360 and you complete it

I suck at that game. Like that clown mission he doesnt fkin die!!!!! If only i was master cheif and had a machine gun ill pwn that noooby clown to hell. (Halo 3 style)

RudeBoiAlex
10-10-2007, 09:47 PM
You zombie NOOB :(:( how about i sen du my 360 and you complete it

I suck at that game. Like that clown mission he doesnt fkin die!!!!! If only i was master cheif and had a machine gun ill pwn that noooby clown to hell. (Halo 3 style)

i r a zombie killer not zombie noob :f:

yeh send me your xbox :p i killed the clown in 4 hits get the 53k zombie kill count achviment unlocks the real mega man blaster gun :)