PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?(banned for offensive language)

skilld u
10-08-2007, 12:42 AM
One of my macroers from my army was banned for offensive language. wtf? they don't even talk.:confused:

skilld u
10-08-2007, 12:49 AM
Reason for appeal supplied at time of appeal:
Why did you do this to me. This account is my life. Without it i have nothing
to live for. i spent days leveling it up and now you banned me. suicide seem
s like my only option. i don't see any point in living without this account.
without i am nothing.
Explanation of why appeal was denied:

Thank you for your appeal.

We are sorry to inform you that this appeal has been denied.

We have conclusive evidence that you were in control of the account at the time of the offence and for this reason this offence will remain on your account.

We suggest you take some time to remind yourself of the Rules of RuneScape before you start playing again!

RuneScape Customer Support

--------------

i never said that i wasn't in control of the account.

Harry
10-08-2007, 12:54 AM
Say 'Im black, you are racist jagex if you don't unban me in 3 days i will sue your company in court and ull go to jail'

Works almost every time.

And prolly your username was offensive.

skilld u
10-08-2007, 01:00 AM
haha. good idea. ill put that in my last chance appeal. my username had the word ho in it. i guess that could be it.

RAM
10-08-2007, 01:16 AM
One of my biggest pet peeves is, when someone can't think of a more creative title than..."WTF"
Second biggest pet peeve, is people than can't or refuse to search before posting.....~RAM

EDIT: 3rd would be double posting I guess -.-

Dumpin
10-08-2007, 05:53 AM
did you use the guildminer from masterkill? the responder was responding with stfu , maybe thats why?

shaz
10-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Reason for appeal supplied at time of appeal:
Why did you do this to me. This account is my life. Without it i have nothing
to live for. i spent days leveling it up and now you banned me. suicide seem
s like my only option. i don't see any point in living without this account.
without i am nothing.
Explanation of why appeal was denied:

Thank you for your appeal.

We are sorry to inform you that this appeal has been denied.

We have conclusive evidence that you were in control of the account at the time of the offence and for this reason this offence will remain on your account.

We suggest you take some time to remind yourself of the Rules of RuneScape before you start playing again!

RuneScape Customer Support

--------------

i never said that i wasn't in control of the account.

i hear u man, My account was banned cause i had 69er on the end of my character name, and when appealing they just said that i was in control and u could have prevented.... HMMMM perhaps if the didn't wait till my guy was lv 81 mining bah! They're a bunch of robots :fiery:

skilld u
10-08-2007, 08:48 PM
he was only lvl 5. but i have to make a whole new account.

Sp0rky
10-08-2007, 08:56 PM
did you use the guildminer from masterkill? the responder was responding with stfu , maybe thats why?

If you have access to the player mod forums (which i highly doubt) you'd find that acronyms such as 'stfu' and 'ffs' etc cannot be counted as offensive langauge.

qwerty5020
11-16-2007, 02:45 AM
well i made an acc to b a autoer and i named him 1mn0t4b0t for sarcasim and i was banned for having an "offencive" name

thebob142
11-16-2007, 03:06 AM
well i made an acc to b a autoer and i named him 1mn0t4b0t for sarcasim and i was banned for having an "offencive" name

well you shouldn't have bot or like scar or i bot nexus extra in it they get angry

buck cakes
11-24-2007, 12:59 AM
If you have access to the player mod forums (which i highly doubt) you'd find that acronyms such as 'stfu' and 'ffs' etc cannot be counted as offensive langauge.

really?
i get blackmarks all the time for saying stfu...

Cerium
11-25-2007, 09:53 PM
I got blackmark for calling people noobs....No kidding..