PDA

View Full Version : My army of saints

Mr.Klean
10-09-2007, 11:15 PM
Well after reading Gillian and Rudeboialex's autoing "blogs" it somewhat got me interested into autoing again.

I am autoing just to see how long I can last, autoing properly. No profits here, just completely spent on the characters just for fun.

Day One: Created a brand new army. 24 characters split into 3 groups. Unknown reason on the name Army of Saints.

Group 1 = Fighting Goblins with Gobbies!
Group 2 = Fighting Chickens with Forefeather.
Group 3 = Fishing with Draynor Netter.

Got groups 1 and 2 through tutorial island today. Got them in position and ready to auto when I go to bed. Group 1 is dressed in all Full bronze with blue capes, and group 2 is dress in all Full bronze with black capes.

Group 3 is tomorrows project. They will be dressed in Full Bronze with yellow capes.

Thats it for day one. Time for me to get to some Battlefield 2.

gillian
10-10-2007, 04:57 AM
Love it :p can't wait to hear how far you get .. never thought of outfitting mine with armor just yet .. may have to see if I can get that done ;)

julian0
10-24-2007, 11:05 PM
Nice =D

Mr.Klean
10-25-2007, 01:11 AM
I haven't updated this for 20 days and yet you dig it up just to say "Nice" c'mon dude figure out a better way to spam.

Well I guess I will update it.

Group 1: Started Forefeathers yesterday. Got around 30k feathers so far.

Group 2: Forefeathers finished 8 days ago. All CB's are 35+. Ran Draynor Netter for 6 days. Finished it. Took the feathers to Edgeville along with 5 fly rods each and started Wizzup!'s Edgeville fisher.

Group 3: Not started yet :|

Everything's running well. Only using 1 computer though. The rest I don't feel like running them on. (too lazy)

Broken leg's healing slowly, but found out I may suffer permanent damage and need physical therapy due to some nerve damage when the bone snapped. :(

Itching to get on at least my quad. I want the speed again.

gillian
10-25-2007, 08:06 AM
ugh sorry about your leg, hun :(

Your fishing sounds like it is going wonderfully tho .. Wizzup's fishing scripts are phenom .. I did the same - Draynor netter and then Edgeville fisher. Getting ready to switch to mining tho for a bit :)