PDA

View Full Version : BuckleyInDaHouse's Account Creator.

Buckleyindahouse
10-14-2007, 09:36 PM
Been studying a little bit in vb.net so I decided to whip this up. It creates account on RuneScape. It lets you know if they account name is taken or if you have been blocked from making more accounts. I tested this creating 6 accounts then got blocked. The proxy part is a little buggy im not sure if it works or not but you can try. When an account is succesfully made then it puts it into the created accounts box, also has an option to save the accounts into a text file for later use.

Mr.Klean
10-15-2007, 12:46 AM
Woah. Buckley where did you come from? I thought you left along with everyone else.

Good to see you and will test it now.

EDIT: Tested it.

Seemed to work on and off. I created accounts until it said blocked and then I tried to log on the first one and it did not exist so, I tried the next, didn't work, and so on with all of them. Then I tried again after it unblocked me and the first account I did worked, but none of the others. I left the proxy at 127.0.0.1 and just created some users with some names off hiscores to test.

Don't know if that helps or not, but I hope it does. This looks like it has a lot of potential.

Harry
10-15-2007, 01:12 AM
Buckley is here still, just not posting as much ;)

mark9510
10-15-2007, 02:25 AM
yup the problem is the same with all account creators

Buckleyindahouse
10-15-2007, 09:37 AM
Yea, it does work on and off. I cannot figure out why it does that myself. Thanks for testing.

magoffice33
04-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Hope you can work out the kinks!

TViYH
04-08-2008, 11:08 PM
Are you using iNet? I'm using a webbrowser on mine...I have the correct URLs, and mine works perfect! I think that using a webbrowser makes it more efficient..For some reason. Maybe this can help?

Buckleyindahouse
04-09-2008, 02:09 AM
This is an old thread, prolly around 5 months old dont feel like adding. Version 2 is almost done includes proxy support. This one uses Inet which isn't very good.