PDA

View Full Version : My SRL Army Blog.

Pancakes
10-16-2007, 01:04 AM
Well, inspired by other autoing blogs, I have decided to create one, so everyone can keep up to date as to where I am at, and where I am going. Not that anyone will be interested in it :)

Currently:

I Currently have 8 players in my army. The main focus of my army will be mining, and eventually guild mining coal. All of my players currently have between 40 and 50 mining, and between 15 - 25 combat. My players are currently at the Lumbridge chicken fields, training combat with TaraJunky's chicken killer (Members Only).

Short Term Goals:

My short term goals are to get all of my players combat up to roughly 40 combat. I think that this will be high enough to avoid suspicion, yet low enough to be reasonably attainable.
After thier training is completed, I willl be outfitting all of them will full black, and a full back, gold trimmed helm. I think that this will also help in avoiding suspicion, I mean what autoer wears valuable / nice looking armour? Answer: My autoers :)
Once this is completed I will go back to mining, using The Claws Lumbridge West Swamp Miner. This is a good way to train my mining levels, while also pulling in some coal. In total so far, my army has over 10k coal, which is about 2Mil. Not bad just for training, eh? :p

Long Term Goals:

My long term goals are to reach 70-75 mining with all my characters. This seems hardly attainable to me at the moment, but I figured that once they are outfitted and trained and can go back to mining, they can run 24/7 on my laptop, mining coal. Also once I reach 60 mining, I will be using a guild miner script.
Once I have above 60 mining on all my characters, I will think about creating a banker account. This account will be level 3 and the purpose of it will be to transfer my goods from my autoers to my main. Then I will do this, and have possibly 20-30k coal, which is about 4-6Mil.

I hope you enjoyed the starting of my autoing blog, and will check back soon, because I will try to update it whenever anything interesting happens :p

Later all, Pancakes.

Dangerous Garden Tools
10-16-2007, 02:08 AM
Sounds like a good plan you have! I was lucky with my army. My bro gave me his level 94 and 76 they are perma muted lol. On top of that i have a load of other 40+ cb's =D. Getting mining up does not take as long as you will think. If you really want to make the "big bucks" just use a powerminer to get them to 60 mining, then just head straight over to the mining guild!

Pancakes
10-16-2007, 03:12 AM
Yeah, but powermining turns no profit at all. Mining coal will, at max, take 2 times the time to level as iron. I say at max because 2 times seems like alot, and often iron rocks are crowded. There is hardly anyone at the lumbrige W. Swamp Mines mining coal (most of the time anyway). In fact, I might use the money that they have earnt to buy them armour for themselves :)

gillian
10-16-2007, 04:54 AM
Sounds awesome :) love your outfits .. I need to come up with something like that eventually. I will be curious to hear what kind of profit you manage to turn!!

Pancakes
10-16-2007, 06:06 AM
Yeah hopefully, once all my mining levels are above 70, and I either find / create a very efficient mining guild miner, I'll pull about... 10k coal per night? Thats 2Mil assuming I sell for 200 each, with I think (hopefully) is the going price at the moment.

~Pancakes.

Bobzilla69
10-16-2007, 06:55 AM
great idea u got here, i wish i thought of this , looking forward to the next installment in ur blog.

would be nice if i could subscribe to this thread, couldnt find the button :(

EDIT

dont worry found it, lol.

Pancakes
10-16-2007, 09:43 AM
You can subscribe? Cool! I didn't know that :)

Pancakes
10-16-2007, 10:38 PM
17th October 2007

Well yesterday I was getting quite pissed off with my army. It was progressing, but very slowly. So I decided to go all out. I set up two computers, and put them to work training my army on chickens.
Tonight when I get home, which will be about 5PM, they should have been running for about 19 hours straight, each with four characters rotating. I checked on them this morning, and they were all about 24-25 combat, which is nice.

I've also decided that I need a banker too, which I will possibly be creating tonight. The purpose of this character will be to 'launder' goods from my autoers to my main.

Thats all for now,

~Pancakes.

gillian
10-17-2007, 06:00 AM
Have patience :p you have to think in the long-term.

Concur on Banker .. I have one character set aside as my intended Banker, but I have been autoing her along with the rest. My intention was to get her a few basic stats and then break her off from the group - I will start using her as a Banker after my Edgeville fishing run, but I think I will still train her up a bit when the rest of the Girlies auto combat. I wasn't too sure just how I should treat her with regards to autoing .. maybe you or someone else has some insight :)

Pancakes
10-17-2007, 06:18 AM
Well fakawi only has level 3 bankers, so I think that might be alright... :p Anyway,

17th October 2007

Well I just stopped both the scripts as I have just got home, and I am fairly pleased with two 19 hour progress reports. These are the current levels, the C is for combat, and the M is for mining.

#- C:27 M:50
#- C:27 M:43
#- C:29 M:48
#- C:29 M:48
#- C:26 M:47
#- C:27 M:48
#- C:23 M:44
#- C:25 M:42
I have omitted the names due to risk of being tracked / banned.

Overall, I think it is going fairly well! Also, I have attached the script that I use to get my army's levels (I made it). It works flawlessly, and is easy to use. Just set up what levels you want to check in the main loop, you can provide as many levels as you want to it just make sure it is in a string list (strings delimited by commas).

HellBoyz
10-17-2007, 09:05 AM
seem nice the checking script but i've my own version of it.

XD level 3 banker? damn all my minion banker was level 50 lol. Looks like i'm wasting so much time for them and i've another master banker which control all the minion there, lol

Pancakes
10-17-2007, 11:10 PM
18th October 2007

Well after manually training the last of my bots, I am satisfied, for at least the moment, with thier combat levels. All have at least 26 combat and a maximum of 30, and all over 42+ mining. This morning I moved back all of my guys to draynor and proceeded to run The Claw's West Swamp Miner. It usually gets around 300 coal per hour for me, which is sweet, although I can't wait for the mining guild.

Over and out,
~Pancakes

Bobzilla69
10-18-2007, 06:40 AM
oh man this is so cool, i love this thread, i am so glad i subscrided to it, lol.

i find it really interesting to see whats happening to other peoples autoers, what problems they get and rewards, helps me with mine, :P

gillian
10-18-2007, 06:45 AM
Hey hun .. sounds great! Does that mining script bank?

Pancakes
10-18-2007, 10:18 PM
Yeah, lol, on average it banks around 200-300 coal per hour, how wicked is that :p

Harry
10-18-2007, 10:25 PM
Nice! So The Claws miner works great? I might try it then :)

Pancakes
10-18-2007, 11:06 PM
Works fantastic, flawless rock finding, if someone mines the rock before you it finds another rock straight away.

It does it better than I can mine legit :eek:

Pancakes
10-19-2007, 05:56 AM
Thursday, 18 October 2007 4:44 PM
Just got home and checked on my autoers, all still running fine, so I let them have a rest seems that have been running since
about 9:00PM last night. Strange enough, I have encountered no randoms on this army at all - does that seems a little weird, due to the fact I've probably done over 100+ hours of autoing on these accounts so far? Well, I'm not complaining.

Friday, 19 October 2007 12:35 PM
Well I'm quite happy today. My autoers ran fine last night, as per usual, but today I installed VMWare Workstation. I've had previous experience with it combined with autoing before and my experience has always been positive. Basically you can double your workload - or even triple, depending on the speed of your computer. My computer (my laptop) is not designed to be a gaming machine but a simple word processor, so I can only run one at a time. But when all of this works out, and everything is going to plan, I plan to sell my laptop and buy a really sweet desktop computer that will be able to run 3VM's at once, plus the actual computer. Think of the money :)

HellBoyz
10-19-2007, 06:14 AM
Hmm no random at all? I'm curious BTW do you put some Fights variable for SRL stat?

Pancakes
10-19-2007, 07:18 AM
I neglect SRL stats, I don't even use them :p

I'm unsure what you mean though.

HellBoyz
10-19-2007, 08:09 AM
I suppose mining do have randoms mostly on fighting. Curious why your army didn't face any.

HellBoyz
10-19-2007, 08:34 AM
I suppose mining do have randoms mostly on fighting. Curious why your army didn't face any.

gillian
10-19-2007, 08:45 AM
That is beyond awesome that you aren't getting randoms :) I had very, very few using Firefeathers .. a buttload using Draynor Netter .. none so far using Edgeville Fisher. I eventually want to switch to mining .. wouldn't it be lovely to have an army of rune miners :p *dreams*

Your plans for VMWare and upgrading your computer sound wonderful .. I do have a gaming laptop, but I use it for a game other than RS that takes up WAY too much memory :( no VMWare for me .. perhaps when I get back to the States I will buy a new stand alone to use :)

Pancakes
10-19-2007, 08:51 AM
Yes it is installed and my army is running as we speak :)

What game do you play?

You couldn't really have an army of rune miners.. rune rocks take too long to respawn, they're crowded, in the wilderness and there isn't really that much demand for them.. but there's a neverending demand for coal :)

gillian
10-19-2007, 01:59 PM
True that ;) just a pipe dream ...................... :p

I also play Team Fortress Two .. Steam takes up some serious space :( haven't been playing much lately tho .. it's way fun :)

Tim0suprem0
10-19-2007, 11:44 PM
Dude Pancakes, this blog is awesome, I just found it. It's such a good idea :D

Subscribed.

Pancakes
10-20-2007, 06:52 AM
lol, cheers Timo, and gillian :D

Saturday 20th October 2007 4:47PM
Well today I had a fairly good run. I was busy all day today as my crazy mum is renovating our backyard - shes a bit, um, impulsive? - anyway, so I had my virtual machine, as well as my main computer, running for almost all of the day. My players stats are at the moment:

//C = Combat level, M = Mining level.
#1 - C:27 M:53
#2 - C:27 M:43
#3 - C:29 M:53
#4 - C:29 M:51
#5 - C:26 M:54
#6 - C:27 M:57
#7 - C:27 M:52
#8 - C:25 M:50

I'm a bit disappointed that player 2's mining is only 43, I don't really know what happened there. Oh well, I'm extremely pleased that nearly every one of my players are over 50 mining - player number 6 is almost at 60 mining!

Tonight, when I can be bothered (I'm so exhausted) I'm going to outfit all of my players in full black, with a gold trimmed helm :)

Oh did I mention that I sold all the coal I had mined so far? Made a tidy 2.5M. Not bad eh :p

Cheers,
~Pancakes.

gillian
10-21-2007, 07:43 AM
:p got a good giggle reading about your impulsive mum ... too funny!!! I bet she had you outside working your little heart out .. rake those leaves, pull those weeds!! :)

Your mining levels are looking GREAT and 2.5 mil is nothing to sneeze at!! :) as for your level 43 miner .. don't stress about it .. I catch myself getting all worked up when I peek at my laptop during the day and see an "F" next to one of my girlies .. makes me want to stop the script, fix it, and get it going again .. I have just kind of accepted that not all will be equal .. but all will kick ass!!! :)

Pancakes
10-21-2007, 08:04 AM
I figured out why player 6 was high and player 2 was low.. I had player 6 in twice, and player 2 was left out! Oh well lol :)

21st October 2007 5:53PM
Well today I was playing legit on my main, and didn't really bother autoing. Although, I did get ready for a big powermining session tonight - both my computer and my virtual machine are roaring to go :)

I moved all of my army to Varrock East Mine. The levels that I was getting were great, but I wanted more. They will be powermining iron for 8+ hours tonight. Seems that I have a virtual machine running, that means 16+ hours. 16+ hours / 8 = 2 hours for each player. Of course, I have them rotate frequently as to avoid randoms, but I really want to know what kind of levels they will get :)

My characters levels as of today are:

#1 - C:26 M:54
#2 - C:27 M:57
#3 - C:27 M:52
#4 - C:25 M:51
#5 - C:27 M:53
#6 - C:27 M:43
#7 - C:29 M:53
#8 - C:29 M:52

@gillian: Actually it's like a full on renovation.. yesterday I was driving the digger for about 5+ hours! Moving gravel from the front, to the back (it's up a hill). It was fun as! :D

The Claw
10-21-2007, 10:35 AM
Nice! So The Claws miner works great? I might try it then :)

Of course ;)

julian0
10-24-2007, 11:01 PM
Good luck dude.

Reeces844
10-29-2007, 05:24 AM
Hey i started a cat army lol
But thet all have 10+ CB (getting higher)
Minning lv:15+
Currently: Running Sums powerminer in varrock east going good except for.
a new random... i never knew existed. lol. Its dragon thing that i have gotten 4 times now and getting Pissed off. Well best of luckk to you and everyone else.

HellBoyz
10-29-2007, 03:37 PM
Dragon? don't solve it PM Wizzup or Boreas i think they was doing anti random for that

mark9510
10-29-2007, 10:28 PM
oh i keep getting the dragon i always solve it and pancakes i am going to make a blog also just i have 60 miners

gillian
11-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Pancakes m'dear .. where ya hiding!!! :p

HellBoyz
11-06-2007, 02:01 AM
Missing in action? lol jk