PDA

View Full Version : [BMP] Bitmap of the new Close Window Symbol! [ ~ ]

QQu
06-27-2006, 12:34 PM
Hi Everyone,

In the new Update, 27/06/06, they updated the "Close Window" to a Boxed "X".
Here is the Bitmap I just thought would be a good contribution to SRL ;)

All ready for Scripting use :D

EDIT: Here is the change for the new update:

This week's update focuses entirely on fixing some of the new features we have added to the game recently. Obviously we try and keep our updates bug free, but just like those pesky shrimp, a few slip through the net, so we have been busy hunting down some of the more obscure issues and correcting them. After all, improving and fixing existing updates is just as important as releasing new ones.

We're also working hard on making July a really impressive month, packed with minigames, new spells and some rather interesting quests. We're sure you won't be disappointed.

Projects mentioned in June's Behind the Scenes article but not yet released (such as the brewing minigame and the non-members' security update) have been delayed for a little extra testing, but worry not, as we'll make them available next month instead. And that's in addition to all the stuff we already had planned for July...

Cheers,
Surajd ;)

Roberty Bob
06-27-2006, 01:52 PM
it appears there aren't many other changes... perhaps the font which displays the weapon you are weilding... ?

I've only seen the new X on the trade window?

QQu
06-27-2006, 02:05 PM
The "X" is on the Shop Windows aswell, when your in a General Store window etc...

It's probably on more stuff aswell.

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
06-27-2006, 03:23 PM
The Closebank; procedure will have to be replaced

armanie14
06-27-2006, 06:12 PM
Warning sign going into wilderness! Not that many scripts go itno wild. just thought i would say. :D

WhiteShadow
06-27-2006, 08:29 PM
The Closebank; procedure will have to be replaced

CloseBank is based on just a clicking coord. So unless the "X" has moved places, there is really nothing to change.

Iamadam
06-28-2006, 02:02 AM
Cloesbank doesn't work very well for me anyway (sometimes takes like 5-6 tries :S)

WhiteShadow
06-28-2006, 03:08 AM
Yea I always have it in a repeat loop.