PDA

View Full Version : dedicated to the molly random.

Roberty Bob
06-27-2006, 02:07 PM
I have a rar with plenty of pictures taken from the molly random if anyone wants to try their hand at scripting for it...

http://www.box.net/public/p4ca3lc0u3 is the address for the Rar file.

the black and white JPEG is just so you can get coordinates of various things if ya want.

ask for more details.

Roberty Bob
06-30-2006, 07:11 AM
If you get the molly random can you please send me bitmaps of molly from a few angles and directions... 3 or 4 would be awesome.

I'm trying to build a solver, using a color scanning approach... just like a retina scanner.
:)

shaunthasheep
06-30-2006, 12:16 PM
ill give u some if i get any, *cough watch pups solve it before u :p *

briatwork
06-30-2006, 10:27 PM
Best of luck - Molly looked totally different when I got her yesterday morning though.

Roberty Bob
07-01-2006, 01:57 AM
is Pups solving this already?

if he is.. i won't try to double up... i can try something else instead...:)

I have all the logic to solve it... just need some molly BMP's to test my scanner on.

Just Kidding
07-01-2006, 04:42 AM
I always seem to get this after long autoing sessions when I first log in on some characters. Find that very strange.

Iamadam
07-01-2006, 07:35 AM
http://img196.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled6fv.png
A friend got that one.

Roberty Bob
07-01-2006, 10:29 AM
Thanks Iamadam. :D

I'm actually mainly after pictures of molly...:rolleyes: but I will keep your picture to work on the Prison Pete random when i get a chance.

The one I'm after is the random event where you have to use the claw machine to pick her evil twin up...

If you can... one picture of Molly in the first room... and then one picture of just when you are going to pick her up.

--------------------------------
I want all randoms solved!! logging out for them is unsatisfying. :eek:

joshie
12-15-2006, 10:06 AM
everytime you get a molly she changes clothes might be hard to solve