PDA

View Full Version : its not really a story just some vent

noobs are ppl 2
10-19-2007, 06:41 AM
People hide behind the excuse that they are having troubles in life. What kind of logic is that? Oh im having troubles so ill just mess it up even more by screwing up my mind too. And if you have problems why hide behind drugs drinking and smoking? Why don’t you face your problems head on cause it dosent matter how high or drunk you are your problems are still there staring at you laughing as you think your getting away. This is the last time im ever gonna preach to anyone about getting there life straight and no matter how hard you think im bull ****ing u right now you know deep down that what im saying is exactly what you told yourself all thouse years back when you took that first puff and that first drink. But you know what you did you ignored it and kept going. They say you have to take a step back to see who you are well im telling you now, take 3 steps back and you wont recognize yourself. Do it now, analyze that person you see and compare it to that 7 year old boy/girl could you ever imagine that the little child would become what you are today. Im not accusing everyone im just a little mad at how my life and the lives of people around me are going and I enjoy venting in writing so im sorry if I offended you in anyway even if its not in this writing and I said something to you that you hate me for I apologize and I forgive everyone and anyone that has ever wronged me

awesom
12-12-2007, 11:55 AM
Hmm.. How old are you. ?

lordsaturn
12-15-2007, 06:06 AM
Not old enough to spell those...

all thouse years back

-.-

Jackrawl
12-20-2007, 04:49 AM
People hide behind the excuse that they are having troubles in life. What kind of logic is that? Oh im having troubles so ill just mess it up even more by screwing up my mind too. And if you have problems why hide behind drugs drinking and smoking? Why don’t you face your problems head on cause it dosent matter how high or drunk you are your problems are still there staring at you laughing as you think your getting away. This is the last time im ever gonna preach to anyone about getting there life straight and no matter how hard you think im bull ****ing u right now you know deep down that what im saying is exactly what you told yourself all thouse years back when you took that first puff and that first drink. But you know what you did you ignored it and kept going. They say you have to take a step back to see who you are well im telling you now, take 3 steps back and you wont recognize yourself. Do it now, analyze that person you see and compare it to that 7 year old boy/girl could you ever imagine that the little child would become what you are today. Im not accusing everyone im just a little mad at how my life and the lives of people around me are going and I enjoy venting in writing so im sorry if I offended you in anyway even if its not in this writing and I said something to you that you hate me for I apologize and I forgive everyone and anyone that has ever wronged me
Yawn* Great poetry...
Pathetic and boring yes, but it's still not poetry.

n3ss3s
12-21-2007, 09:58 AM
"its not really a sotry just some vent" - I think it was meant to go into Boring Stories.

bull ****ing

You might want to reconsider the amount of * in there next time.

bull shitting has two 't', so it would be "bull*****ing"

"bull ****ing" then again... is a different story...

gerauchert
12-21-2007, 12:52 PM
I agree with you that people shouldnt drink or do drugs to get away from their problems, but hell its their life and they should do what they want with it. There may people that as you say "hide" from their problems, however I think in most cases it is a deeper story. Before you judge and critizize people you need to understand that you probably dont know them as well as you should to understand the reasons for their actions. For all you know it is something horrible, considering how they were raised or treated as a child, even things that you never had to deal with.

I am NOT saying that choosing to take part in these actions to get away from their problems is the right thing to do in any situation, but you have to understand that people handle things in different ways and have been through hells that you have never experienced. All im really saying is to be more sympathetic to others who are going through issues such as this and try to help them if possible.

GoF
12-25-2007, 02:13 PM
Hm, I don't do drugs, but I drink but not to get away from any problems rofl.

Well, I hope that when you're older and have a wife, kids and a job your wife leaves you, takes the kids and all of your money and possessions, and you'll also lose your job because your wife will marry your boss and your boss will just tell you to go fuck yourself... And when you're wandering down a dark street a gang of drunk homeless people with mental problems beat you up and then rape you 1 at a time and when you wake up at hospital you hear from the doctor that you have aids and 10 other sexually transmitted diseases, not to mention loads of bone fractions and whatnot... After a while you get out of the hospital with a huge bill and right after you step outside the hospital it starts raining and you have to crawl into a garbage can to sleep.. But of course you won't drink nor will you turn to drugs, or anything else, you'll just smile and wait to face your world of problems.

Way to go!

L3ss Than 33
12-31-2007, 09:25 PM
Poetry would have been more interesting. But to each his own.