PDA

View Full Version : Mininum Combat Level ?

Xenophane
10-19-2007, 01:40 PM
hey guys im rather new to scar and scripting in general (my bro is teaching me) so just correct me if im wrong and tips on scripting are very welcome. i made 8 noobs an ran them through the tutorial (dont worry i made them look cool). im probably gonna start with automining, thats always fun. But i was wondering what a good level is to train them to b4 i start them with autoing, im obviously not just gonna leave them at lvl 3, theyll be banned within like 2 weeks. anyways this is the noobie to scar post so all noobie Q & A should be here

Method
10-19-2007, 01:44 PM
SRL rules state that at least 20 combat (I believe, don't quote me on this) is needed. However, to make your players blend in even more, I suggest training them to 40 or higher once you get a few skills up.

Farseercccp
10-19-2007, 03:51 PM
SRL rules state that at least 20 combat (I believe, don't quote me on this) is needed. However, to make your players blend in even more, I suggest training them to 40 or higher once you get a few skills up.

As far as I remember these were not rules when I was around a year ago, but recommendations, suggestions to prevent people being suspicious. Nothing is less suspiscious than a lvl 3 chopping yews at edge who doesnt reply to anyone.

However, since this community is folloded nowadays, sticking to these "rules" is obsolete since your characters are bound to be banned if not by reports, then by random events.

ShowerThoughts
10-19-2007, 04:03 PM
50+ or i will ban you :p

boomyshoe
10-19-2007, 07:26 PM
I am only 17 and I have been on for like a month and nothing...Luck maybe?

RAM
10-20-2007, 04:51 AM
As far as I remember these were not rules when I was around a year ago, but recommendations, suggestions to prevent people being suspicious. Nothing is less suspiscious than a lvl 3 chopping yews at edge who doesnt reply to anyone.

However, since this community is folloded nowadays, sticking to these "rules" is obsolete since your characters are bound to be banned if not by reports, then by random events.

Obsolete ? Hmmm...I beg to differ.... While the odds are best, that eventually, your character will get banned....I am here to give my testimony...that I have many characters (30+) that are all combat lvl 50+ and have many skills that are 40-60 level.... All of these accounts have been autoed since they were created, and I have suffered no significant bans since following proper guidelines and common sense practices......

Create Multiple accounts.
Choose Good Names.
Get combat skill levels 30+ att/def (including mage and range).
Wear best armor available for level , including accessories, IE, capes,gloves,boots,jewelry.
Rotate characters out every 30 minutes.
Switch scripts regularly.
Treat them with pride and respect (Play on them legitimately periodically).
Use quality scripts with anti-ban, including random handling and Talking/Responding.
I just auto for fun now, and not to support a main, so everything my characters make in terms of money, is just returned to the account by buying better armor (trimmed)...I believe this also helps to prolong their life by distracting legitimate players from reporting...After all, how many "Bots" do you see mining coal in Full Zammy armor......probably more than you have realized ;)

Best Regards,

~RAM

Boreas
10-20-2007, 05:33 AM
20 minimum
40 recommended (some legits know its not just lvl 3s)

A good general rule is be higher than your "obvious skill level"*

*For example, if youre in the mining guild, they know (without looking on stats) that you must be 60+ mining, so you should have at least 60 combat for that. 40 combat for crafting guild, 30 if they see you mining coal.