PDA

View Full Version : Detectability.

XxKanexX
06-28-2006, 11:52 AM
I know this is a rather silly question coming from me, But i havn't used SRL for a while and am in need of some information before i feel safe to write a script on my character and test again.

How detectable is MMouse/Mouse? Is it just those procedures that can get you banned or have you being watched?.. Or is it all the random mouse clicks and such, co-ordinatly.

What do you think is the most cause of getting banned in a script? I don't want a list, just what you think is most recognizable to Jagex of a Scar auto.

Just another quick question. Is it possible to get banned if you wrote a Script that had Random Waits, Mouse clicks and was being supervised?..

I'm just a little edgy with the Mouse procedures, Jagex could now know how to detect them.
Post your thoughts.

WT-Fakawi
06-28-2006, 12:08 PM
AFAIK, the only thing that has given my Players away is getting stuck inside my own scripts/loops/randoms.

All my Players that got stuck inside frog/quiz or stupid loops and didnt properly log out (like staying inside the frog cave for three hours *sigh*, or staying in Lumbycastle with a bag of boxes) are banned. The rest is still fine.

My advice would be: If you ever got stuck with a Player, stop autoing with it and play legit for a while.

Normally mousemovements arent tracked at all, just the clicks, only when you are flagged they are send to Jagex, right?

SRL Mousemovements are imho not a problem at all.

XxKanexX
06-28-2006, 12:14 PM
Well, it would actually make sense that they don't record MouseMovements, as matching them up and comparing would probably lag everytime the Mouse Moved in Runescape.

I just wanted to write a quick script for the Wilderness Agility Course (Using Dtm's..). I'd be supervising. It just get's quite Boring having to do it over and over, when i could be practicing something else, like guitar. ;)

I'm not sure if you get Randoms in the Wilderness, could someone verify this, please?

Oh, and Fakawi; What's AFAIK mean? :p

WhiteShadow
06-28-2006, 12:18 PM
My accounts that recently were banned because of acting unnatural. As in, your pick broke but you kept clicking the ore over and over again. Or like Fawki said randoms, as was my case. -.-
Sometimes I got banned from being to repetitive, like same wait times, to pixel accurate, same rotation. Nothing much has changed since you've gone, just the same old same old. Make a good script or be banned. Wow I can hear birds singing now, it's morning time, I better go to sleep!

XxKanexX
06-28-2006, 12:22 PM
Yes, You'd better, Lol ;)

And it's not that i'm worried about what i've missed out on, It's my character. He already has 2 black marks, 1 more and I'm Permanently banned.

WT-Fakawi
06-28-2006, 12:27 PM
AFAIK = As Far As I Know.

Dont auto anymore on your char :D

XxKanexX
06-28-2006, 12:31 PM
Alrighty then ;)

I guess it's a risk i won't be taking. For my characters sake.

Thanx Fakawi and White!

phantombmx
06-28-2006, 05:52 PM
dont feel too dodgy.. i got 3 black marks on my main.... yet im still not banned :D

but yeah i just wouldnt auto on him if you feel nervous

Bebe
06-28-2006, 06:13 PM
I have 0 black marks :D

Kane, the best thing you can do with Mouse and stuff, to make it more human, is to have random mouse speeds, in my main-loops I have things like:
repeat
case random(2) of
0:MouseSpeed:=10+random(4);
1:MouseSpeed:=10-random(4);
Other stuff here....
until(...)

Dark_Sniper
06-28-2006, 06:26 PM
never gotten a black mark :eek: but i have had 2 accounts banned but never from SRL and i got 30+ accounts running with SRL now...

Wizzup?
06-28-2006, 07:56 PM
Look xxKanexx, if there is something fun in RuneScape then it is agility. :p

I just love agility.

And yes, you get randoms in the Wilderniss.

I love the Wilderniss course, I owe him so much. :D

P.S. Don't auto on ur main.

XxKanexX
06-29-2006, 06:04 AM
Bebe, i made something a while back that's alot easier than that:

procedure RandomMouses;
var i, x: Integer;
begin
i:= MouseSpeed;
repeat
x:= 9 + Random(7);
until(x <> i);
MouseSpeed:= x;
SetTimeout(60 * (2 + Random(6)), 'RandomMouse');
end;

Changes every 2 - 8 minutes.

WhiteShadow
06-29-2006, 06:08 AM
An error there in SetTimeOut I think. 'RandomMouses'.

XxKanexX
07-01-2006, 12:35 AM
I just wrote that on the spot, I have the real one in some script somewhere :p

This should work: (Untested, again.)

procedure RandomMouse;
var i, x: Integer;
begin
i:= MouseSpeed;
repeat
x:= 9 + Random(7);
until(x <> i);
MouseSpeed:= x;