PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to "operate" runescape.........

n3ss3s
10-23-2007, 06:56 PM
Is it possible to do so using Java, like when you press a, your character walks 10 tiles, when you press z your mm rotates left, m and your mm rotates right? Does it require injection? Because it'd be cool to run that on background when pking, when clan comes killing you, just hit a key to run away xD

Harry
10-23-2007, 07:12 PM
You can hold down CTRL (left) and make a Flag on the MM to auto run without having to go to options tab?

R0b0t1
10-23-2007, 09:01 PM
But SCAR is so slow :).

N3ss3s, I though you were really big on the robot class? Uhm... Application Pl0x? I don't think injection is that easy. (If it is, gimme a link!)

W()()()()()()T! 999 post!

Boreas
10-23-2007, 09:05 PM
Yes you could do it, there are probably many ways, but one way I know for sure that could be used is C++.

Bobarkinator
10-24-2007, 02:34 AM
Injection would have to be used if done in java. But for C++ if wouldn't need to probably because C++ owns Java. Java=made in C++

BenLand100
10-24-2007, 07:55 PM
Injection would have to be used if done in java. But for C++ if wouldn't need to probably because C++ owns Java. Java=made in C++
Actualy, most of java is written in java. The JVM is 70% C++ however... I don't really see how it could be done without java to be honest. Injection would be your best bet, but its not really viable atm.

JuKKa
10-24-2007, 07:58 PM
Scarscape used to have this when the minimap still was locked north. You could move using the arrow keys, Up - North. Ask sythe he knows ;)

Bobarkinator
10-25-2007, 02:23 AM
Doesn't sythe just edit a few things in java and not the client though? I thought it made Math.random() return a static number.

n3ss3s
10-25-2007, 01:17 PM
N3ss3s, I though you were really big on the robot class? Uhm... Application Pl0x? I don't think injection is that easy. (If it is, gimme a link!) Wa??

I didnt say injection is easy, nor that I would make it myself, but just if someone is bored he/she could make a little edited client, with like when you hold Shift and press N it makes compass North etc...

r0b0t wannabe pwned me = r0b0t got pwnt.. once again...

Thanks everybody though..

R0b0t1
10-25-2007, 04:56 PM
You didn't pwn me, you stated the obvious.

n3ss3s
10-25-2007, 06:14 PM
Now Im just confused, lol..

This topic is getting 'old', it didnt turn out someone coming "actually I made this one yesterday....." :p

- pseudoclosed.

Harry
10-25-2007, 07:27 PM
Pssh, you wish you had pseudo-close. :D You dont need to close all old topics, it is nice to leave them open (unless it turns into flame/offtopic)

R0b0t1
10-26-2007, 01:50 AM
OMG Hy! Your such a noob for saying no flaming! God Fuck! since im flaming you now we have to close it!

kingarabian
10-28-2007, 10:56 PM
Hmmm....you know WoW has their own keyboard for their own little game. I went to CompUSA the other day and i was looking for a dell keyboard. And then i see this picture of Wow, and their you have it: A World Of WarCraft Keyboard, last in stock. You can use the buttons on it to , run/walk, move around, pick/drop items and many more stuff.... That would be awesome if jagex did the same thing. And the best thing they did for pure was add those F1-12 options. Otherwise if SCAR can be runned in the back ground and detect that some one is going to attack you and run/tele away for you that would be great! And if that java thingy worked... that'll be more awesome. But remember they can Bind/snare/entangle.

mat_de_b
10-29-2007, 11:43 PM
The difference is that wow already operates of keys and that instead those buttons just have nice name above them and are bound to functions that already exist... you could do the exact same thing with your keyboard... its not worth the money