PDA

View Full Version : MRSA infection

otis147
10-25-2007, 12:12 PM
Do you think MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staph infection) could become the next small pox? if so either VOTE or post why or why not. And if you no clue what im talking about just hit I DONT KNOW in the vote

n3ss3s
10-25-2007, 02:11 PM
I have no clue, maybe you should tell more about this Methicillin Resistant Staph Infection, because that tell much, especially to people who know only the english they possibly need to, for example me, I dont know what Methicillin means?

Anyways, interesting.

7Jam
10-25-2007, 02:17 PM
The Government has cures to all diseases. They just choose when to "Discover" them.

Hugolord
10-25-2007, 03:09 PM
dont know it

Eicca
10-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Umm.. I have no clue. Maybe you could explain some more what is this?

Mr.Klean
10-25-2007, 05:53 PM
I really don't think so. Staph is usually caused by having a poor hygiene. It usually only effects people that live in crowded conditions and people that have weakened immune systems.

Prisons and health care facilities are the most common places for staph. Prisons because of the cramped quarters and people living together. Health care facilities because of the weaker immune systems from surgeries and diseases.

It may outbreak in prisons, but I really don't think it will break out anywhere else.

Anyways 25% of people have staph colonized on there skin (harmless until cuts or abrasions, then usually only causes minor infections) and only 1% of that 25% have the MSRA Staph colonized. So a very minor population.

n3ss3s
10-25-2007, 06:09 PM
The Government has cures to all diseases. They just choose when to "Discover" them. :D That theory is pretty umm "big"?

You are speaking of some "The Government", Government of Finland doesnt have the cure to cancer nor aids, and if US one does, why would they let millions of people die? Pretty much same as they would nuke Africa, except for that your post count would be one less :S :D

Dan Cardin
10-25-2007, 06:21 PM
well 2 people in my school just got staph(dont think its mrsa though)

but guess who they are...both football players :p (american football, not soccer...or whatever -.-)

Harry
10-25-2007, 07:25 PM
Staff is on the skin of ALL humans, but it needs a way to get in (a cut or something) and it also needs to be the specific type of staff to cause MRSA. Like 2 people have it at my school, it spread at a football game out-of town in my area :p

R0b0t1
10-25-2007, 08:04 PM
The only reason super-diseases develope is because of the over-use of anti-biotic stuff.

So no, but it may seem like it because people are so stupid.

richk1693
10-25-2007, 08:21 PM
The Government has cures to all diseases. They just choose when to "Discover" them.

Good luck proving that.

n3ss3s
10-27-2007, 08:37 PM
Yes, r0b0t is pretty much right, and AIDS etc, there are so many fake anti-biotics, look same as real ones, people use them prolly more than reals, it heals, BUT not enough, so, the bakteria or whatever doesnt die, it gets immune, and the "healing" this fake anti-biotic gives, doesnt do any effect. Recently was a TV program about that..

R0b0t1
10-28-2007, 03:57 AM
Finnish to English translation looses some of the meaning. :rolleyes: