PDA

View Full Version : Willow chopper --> Bow fletcher

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
06-29-2006, 01:16 PM
Ub3r |<1||3r's
Willow fletcher, into bows[V3.0!!!].
you'll like this script.

Uses my own made mouse called, UMouse. Try it! if you dont like it, then i'll put options on whether or not you want it used... Remember, i'm not responsible for banned accounts.

Special Features (coming soon):
Auto Talk to players.

If you are a tester, please look at the script while it is running. when it is Screwing up at one part, please Report exactly what happened. I have only tested this script for one dropping load.

Expect High Levels from this script.

Oh, and please stand in between some trees.

EDIT: V2 functions: Ent finder
Fixed some bugs
Strange plant finder added
Axe finder added
Randoms added
Better tree detection so it wont click the tree again till it is gone.
Progress Report now added.

NOTICE: I only tested this script at the seers village Willow place. It dropped and cut for 3 loads.

Please, PLEASE, test this script, leach it, whatever, i need reports and errors/bugs.

This script is now Undetectable to Auto bans! (5% chance). Only players can ban you. I'll be making a auto responder soon

The script is now absolutly flawless! Enjoy! post bugs if ther are... Progress report is screwed tho...

1337_noob
08-28-2006, 11:26 PM
il test it out :)

forumfan
08-29-2006, 03:21 AM
Why wasn't this script posted when I fletched 15k willow longs!!! lol
and I like fletching cuz I haven't gotten a single random from it..

Shmmitty
09-08-2006, 05:20 AM
every time i use a auto willow banker script, it works, but it says i dont have an axe, theres a rune axe in my first slot, help plz

beautys star
09-16-2006, 04:21 AM
Line 78: [Warning] (14739:17): Calculation always evaluates to False in script C:\Documents and Settings\AirLike\Desktop\Willow power.scar
Line 173: [Error] (14834:1): Unknown identifier 'RunAwayDirection' in script C:\Documents and Settings\AirLike\Desktop\Willow power.scar

if u could look into this be much appreciated thank you.

Desert Storm
09-16-2006, 04:25 PM
Hmm... You tryed this in Seers?
Ok, il try it too
Good thing that my acc is in seers
Il post a progress report if im doing good :)

beautys star
09-17-2006, 12:31 AM
there is a difference from srl members area n free members area, the noobs that take it say thanks and say they will get back to you, hrm? Never get back to you lol. understandable. its not totally offtopic just referring to the people who took it n never got back to you bout this script...

Desert Storm
09-17-2006, 12:18 PM
there is a difference from srl members area n free members area, the noobs that take it say thanks and say they will get back to you, hrm? Never get back to you lol. understandable. its not totally offtopic just referring to the people who took it n never got back to you bout this script...

Sry, my acc was locked :(
I will try to run the script soon
But i have to pay for a pin :P

noobauto1
11-26-2006, 04:05 PM
For me if im already logged in it cuts full inv and then it logs out but cant log back in.