PDA

View Full Version : The Beauty of MMBot

chubbsenoughsaid
10-26-2007, 11:09 AM
You know not every is a fucking programer nor do they aspire to be. Ya'll should check out mmbot.net. See not only do they realize that not everyone is a nerd that can script, but they let EVERYONE in the playing community for D2 have access to their works of genius. Basically, get fucked! Keep your little scripts for ya'lls dorky game locked up...that's a resource library lemme tell ya. Ya know the whole point of 'library' is so people can check these things out and give credit where credit is do. This site is more like a Nazi vault. :cartman: Screw you nerds I'm goin' back to D2.

Lacky
10-26-2007, 11:12 AM
Well, then why make a point of it and post it on here? Just proves that you like posting on here. :p

yettti
10-26-2007, 11:23 AM
ooo... someone's a bit stressy...

Santa_Clause
10-26-2007, 11:26 AM
You know not every is a fucking programer nor do they aspire to be. Ya'll should check out mmbot.net. See not only do they realize that not everyone is a nerd that can script, but they let EVERYONE in the playing community for D2 have access to their works of genius. Basically, get fucked! Keep your little scripts for ya'lls dorky game locked up...that's a resource library lemme tell ya. Ya know the whole point of 'library' is so people can check these things out and give credit where credit is do. This site is more like a Nazi vault. :cartman: Screw you nerds I'm goin' back to D2.

You're obviously really thick. SRL is all open-source...idiot. If that isn't enough for you, then you can go to some noob site where you'll get banned/scammed straight away.

The only thing leechers like you don't get is the awesome scripts...and that's because people as dumb as you don't deserve it.

:f:

warship45
10-26-2007, 11:28 AM
You are just in a mood because you cant script and because of this you think that it is your right to have other peoples script just put up on a site for people to download without you evening giving the person who made them the light of day. You just want to come on download and run away well to be honest with you that is just sad. go back to playing RS if you don't want to script you should not be allowed to auto.

WT-Fakawi
10-26-2007, 11:31 AM
I thought MMbot is for Diablo2, no?

Santa_Clause
10-26-2007, 11:32 AM
Well, the damn leecher is probably confused about that too.

Bobzilla69
10-26-2007, 11:34 AM
well well well, looks like someone is to stupid to learn, no wonder i cant script just look at ur post cant even talk correctly, and english aint my first language and i had trouble reading that crap u wrote.

Hugolord
10-26-2007, 11:35 AM
lol bannage much?

ShowerThoughts
10-26-2007, 11:48 AM
no, dont ban him it wil be fun(BBQ pit:stirthepot: )

bullzeye95
10-26-2007, 11:52 AM
SRL = OPEN SOURCE

You're a retard. Go die.

Enough for the BBQ pit?

n3ss3s
10-26-2007, 12:03 PM
D2 ~ Diablo2 and Fawki said they have a connection and I am going to laugh so hard that I feel sorry for my ass if that guy thought SRL is for Diablo cheating!

R0phlc0pt4rr!

This site is more like a Nazi vault. Screw you nerds I'm goin' back to D2. Well if SRL is a nazi vault in your opinion, that belowed "D2" of yours must be Auswitch camp of pain??

E:
You're a retard. Go die. Duhhhuuud! Stephen Hawking is a retard (well on wheels, retard, not retarded ;) )! :D

E E: BBq it is! :p

Eicca
10-26-2007, 12:31 PM
If you dont understand anything about something you are using, how do you know it is not full of viruses or keyloggers? And the knowledge for scar scripting is so little that you can learn how to run scripts and do a few changes in a day.

n3ss3s
10-26-2007, 02:07 PM
Indeed, and you seem like you would just leech anyways since you dont want to make the couple posts and one week old account to get more scripts etc, the system was made to avoid people like you.

@Eicca: Suomi ftw

EvilChicken!
10-26-2007, 02:29 PM
You're obviously really thick. SRL is all open-source...idiot. If that isn't enough for you, then you can go to some noob site where you'll get banned/scammed straight away.

The only thing leechers like you don't get is the awesome scripts...and that's because people as dumb as you don't deserve it.

:f:

Wow, nice. Could'nt had said it better myself.

STFU and learn to script.:google:

Markus
10-26-2007, 03:27 PM
Translation:
You guys keep things private so I got to learn a few things and wait 7 days and thats way too much to wait as I'm a nooby leecher who cant stfu and doesn't even know the difference between RS and Diablo.

chubbsenoughsaid
10-26-2007, 11:43 PM
lol ya'll are some cranky nerds...and actually i could waste time learning to program this scar crap but why? not worth it...keep your scripts locked in your vault. and by the way i know mmbot is for d2...the point is they have it right....sharing scripts for the entire gaming community unlike you selfish pricks. dueces nerds

WT-Fakawi
10-26-2007, 11:46 PM
lol ya'll are some cranky nerds...and actually i could waste time learning to program this scar crap but why? not worth it...keep your scripts locked in your vault. and by the way i know mmbot is for d2...the point is they have it right....sharing scripts for the entire gaming community unlike you selfish pricks. dueces nerds

But we do share. Its all free. All other RS2 bots are P2P. We are the only 100% free rs2-bot around.

bullzeye95
10-26-2007, 11:51 PM

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed :rolleyes:. Or had their brain removed. Or both.

legendaryhero90
10-27-2007, 12:09 AM

GET OFF YOUR LAZY KID ASS AND DO SOMETHING THEN! :f: :f: :f:

and SRL is open-source... so.....

http://www.aztecbuildingproducts.ie/images/logos_permaban.gif

Boreas
10-27-2007, 12:49 AM
I didn't know any programming before coming here. And now I have access to lots of cool scripts. It's not magic or rocket science.

RAM
10-27-2007, 01:01 AM
Hmm...to the Pit of Flames we go....

Lacky
10-27-2007, 03:07 AM

Scripts are free. The only scripts not free are in the SRL Members section. And you have to be able to script well before you get gain access to some of those. They're also in there so that Jagex etc. can't find a way to combat us and be able to ban all people who auto using scar altogether.