PDA

View Full Version : How to make a pro pure!

TheSantaMan
10-31-2007, 06:17 AM
Jesus45 how to make a pro PKER!

*UPDATED*

Chapter1: The four types of pkers.
Chapter2: Which one you will chose.
Chapter3: Techniques to training your new character.
Chapter4: Pking guide or duel arena guide.

Chapter1:

So which type of pure do you want to make? There is much more than just the three types. This is a list of the few i know of

1: range mage pure. (one of the most popular)
2: str mage pure.
3: rune pure (40 def, very high str)
4: initiate pure (20 def, very high str)

Chapter2: Which pure is right for you??

The things you need to keep in mind while making a pure. Hopefully this will help you decide what kind of pure is right for you.

Advantages and disadvantages.

1: range mage pure. The advantages of being a mage range pure is obviously being able to hold your opponent while ranging them safely. Also range is one of the cheapest skills to train. However a disadvantage is that mage is one of the most expensive skills to train.

2: Str mage pure. A str mage pure is more commonly a higher lvl player, where you can afford to be hit a few times. So if high lvls isn't your thing i don't suggest this for you. One advantage is obviously the dds, and whip. Again a disadvantage is that mage training is very expensive.

3: Rune pure. An advantage to a rune pure is having the ability to wear armor (up to rune). This makes training easier and allows you to melle face to face so to speak with monsters, which is faster. The disadvantage to a rune pure is that you will most likely be fairly high lvl (80-100). So once again if high lvls isn't your thing than i dont suggest this for you.

4: Initiate pure. An advantage to this is that you will be able to use prayer, for long amounts of time (with initiate). Also you can higher str at a lower combat level. This is a fairly simple pure to train, and fairly cheap.

So what do I suggest??

If you were to ask for my opinion, I would tell you to make a range pure. They are very cheap to train, and if you die you lose a very small amount of loot. Also you can be very low combat with 70 range :D

Chapter 3: Guide to Training your pure.

1: Range/mage pure. I suggest using a cannon for the first 40 levels of range, simply because it goes very quickly. You must keep in mind thoough when training with a cannon; your hitpoints will be very low. HITPOINTS ARE VERY IMPORTANT!.

2: Strength pure. I suggest training on goblins and low level monsters till you have around 25-30 str/attack. Then move into a good training ground like below barbarian village. Once you have 40 combat you can use Pest Controll , which is a quick way to train.

3: Mage pure. My suggestion to making a mage pure. There are two ways to train mage; gaining hitpoints or keeping very low hitpoints. As more of a duel arena person i suggest you keep your hitpoints high. This will make a large advantage in duel arena.

Chapter4: Guide to duel arena and pking.

Things that make you a duel arena person or pker.

Pker: A player killer tends to have prayer, and low hitpoints. Also they strive for very low combat and very high attack attributes.

Duel arena: A player who uses duel arena, should have high hitpoints and little to no prayer. Sometimes defense can be an advantage.

My suggestion ??

I suggest that whatever you do, whether it be duel arena or the wilderness that you have HIGH HITPOINTS. This may not seem very important but can make a significant difference (more so in duel arena).

The ideal stats for pures:

Range/mage pure:
attack: very low
Str:very low
Prayer: 1 or 54 (1 for low combat or 54 for smite)
Range: 80-90 (this is for combat 50 - 60)
defense: 1 or 40 (40 for d hide and rune full helm, 1 for low combat)

Str pure:
attack: 60
str: 80-90
def: 1
prayer: at least 42 (protect from melle)

Mage pure:
attack: 1
Str: 1
Def: 25 (mystic)
mage: 85 at least (many advantages with 85 mage TB and effective encients)

Pk guide?!?!: Yep here it is.

Here is my pking guide.

Most of my pking experience is with a low combat player with high range.

My pures stats were
49 combat
70 range
55 hitpoints
1 prayer
1 defense.

Here are some tips that will help you get more KO'S!!

Safing: Now the amount that you eat and how often is very important when pking at low lvl. This is assuming that you are pking with range at low combat lvls. Don't safe way to much, for it will make your opponent safe more, which obviously makes it harder for you to kill them. So i suggest that you don't safe but don't eat to little. My suggestion is that you safe a little bit until your opponent is out of specail attack. Now you can afford not to safe and make your opponent think they can kill you.

Specail/Weapons: There are now many combinations of weapons to use for range. I simply suggest using a mage bow. A very cheap and effective weapon. The most important part of range fighting is the special attack. I usually don't fight a person unless i have at least one mage bow special. I suggest full special:p. The technique. The common error that most noob pkers make is that they spec. when their opponent is at very low health. I suggest that you spec when your opponent has a little less than half health.

Inventory/supplies: This is very simple. My inventory consists of the following

2 range pots (3 dose)
2 rings of recoil (wielding one)
mage bow
power ammy
50 rune arrows
shark (rest of inventory space)

so go :f: some noobs up already !! and have fun:spot:

I hope you enjoyed the tutorial plz tell me if you think i missed anything. I'm sure there is much more to be added and i'll keep this tut updated. :stirthepot:

Julza
10-31-2007, 06:29 AM
First post =]

Umm maybe you can post like

Post your pures maybe?

P.S very nice thread =0 be very helpfull...

Also there are a few more pures then those, zerker pure and that

Post if you want a full list

Mage pure:
attack: 1
Str: 1
Def: 25 (mystic)
mage: 85 at least (many advantages with 85 mage TB and effective encients)

effective encients? effective ancients

ShowerThoughts
10-31-2007, 07:21 AM
good job ;)

[S]paz
11-01-2007, 05:43 PM
v detailed... nice but im rele lazy so im not sure if i can be bothered for all that training.. lol i might jst stick to ess minin and wc-ing.. lol :P

robedino230
11-01-2007, 05:56 PM
i just train everything except for magic :D :P

69 ur mum
11-01-2007, 06:13 PM
TBH it's quite easy to make a pure i have done tones the key is not to be tempted to get defence it may seem good but i can assure u a 1 def pure could beat a def pure

Nessahs
11-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Thanks xD im making a str pure

sass
11-01-2007, 07:03 PM
Nice guide!
I have one question tho. What about pures, who have one def, attack 40 and alot of str? I remember them from RSC, but do they still own or not?

2black2hack
11-01-2007, 07:11 PM
Hey thanks for this post it will help me a ton.

Victim14
11-01-2007, 07:49 PM
I am wondering if were to train my pure to lvl 20 def, 1 str, 1 atk, 45 prayer, and over 50 mage, would Desert Treasure be a possibility? (For Magicks)

TheSantaMan
11-01-2007, 11:51 PM
well i don't know a whole lot about desert treasure i'm pretty sure you need range though, to do it. Also prayer. I hope that helps :)

TheSantaMan
11-01-2007, 11:52 PM
[QUOTE=jesus45;256677]well i don't know a whole lot about desert treasure i'm pretty sure you need range though, to do it. Also prayer. I hope that helps :)

As for the characters with 40 attack and really high strength, i'm pretty sure they still own f2p worlds. :spot:

Camaro
11-02-2007, 03:21 AM
Also you can get a lvl 54 with 70 attack, 65 strength, and 1 def.

supadude
11-04-2007, 06:24 AM
Also you can get a lvl 54 with 70 attack, 65 strength, and 1 def.

lol maybe with 10 hitpoints..

Toncster
11-04-2007, 06:56 AM
There are more than 4 types of pures lol.

Prostylete Pures (30 defence)

Tanks (High Ranged and Defence)

Defence Pures.

Skillers. (I consider these pures cause they dont train any combat. So "Pure Skillers")

retybob
03-21-2008, 01:05 PM
i got my 70 mage pure to ancient right after the update lol, i was so mad.

Jamiee
03-30-2008, 06:01 PM
Range/mage pure:
attack: very low
Str:very low
Prayer: 1 or 54 (1 for low combat or 54 for smite)
Range: 80-90 (this is for combat 50 - 60)
defense: 1 or 40 (40 for d hide and rune full helm, 1 for low combat)

Str pure:
attack: 60
str: 80-90
def: 1
prayer: at least 42 (protect from melle)

You don't seem to know your prayer levels very well

52 prayer for smite.
43 for mellee.

Th3Nightmare
03-30-2008, 07:33 PM
Range pure it is. :P

I've always liked Ranged anyway. But good tutorial.

Mark
05-12-2008, 02:02 AM
Range pure it is. :P

I've always liked Ranged anyway. But good tutorial.

Same here ive always gone for the range pure but im currently turning my ranger into a hybrid and im sticking with f2p at the moment 40 attack 60 str 75 range 44 prayer 66 hitpoints combat 58 i dont think im doing that bad so far and i have 1 def...........

good tut anyway m8 quite helpful.............:(h):

kevin_cook2oo7
05-15-2008, 08:54 PM
very detailed, nice guide for noobys :)

lost_sum_teeth
12-14-2008, 04:52 PM
you could have went over what to wear with all pures instead of just range but very nice tut man

Pwnt by Pwnt
12-18-2008, 11:27 PM
:o I'm seeing if mage tank works.. similar to range tank.. only better xD

lol

so far in f2p it owns.. I'll see what happens in p2p :P

maksimka
12-20-2008, 05:30 AM
nto bad thinking of making pure range (only range)