PDA

View Full Version : Won't you get banned if you logout during a random???

Atomic1221
10-31-2007, 06:48 PM
Don't you guys think that jagex has caught on to the fact that autoers logout when they encounter randoms. You think they're flagging people for this???

Just looking for your thoughts/experiences which suggest this.

JuKKa
10-31-2007, 07:28 PM
Yes. I just had a scaperune i solved it right after i got out, I got a sandwich, stupid -.-

ShowerThoughts
10-31-2007, 07:31 PM
i thaught about that to because why jagexx doesnt detect if we logout then...

Harry
10-31-2007, 07:33 PM
I logout when I get the maze when I play legit on my main- Randoms are boring to solve ;)

lakerzz8
10-31-2007, 10:30 PM
Regular people also logout or just a random timing so they log out, they may flag, but ultimately they wouldn't ban right away. But then again, they can do what they won't as long as they aren't touching paying members.

RAM
10-31-2007, 10:42 PM
Don't you guys think that jagex has caught on to the fact that autoers logout when they encounter randoms. You think they're flagging people for this???

Just looking for your thoughts/experiences which suggest this.

No, same reasons stated by everyone else...Even legit players logout...some of the younger ones even have to ask for help solving them ;)

Regular people also logout or just a random timing so they log out, they may flag, but ultimately they wouldn't ban right away. But then again, they can do what they won't as long as they aren't touching paying members.

After my main was banned...I'm convinced that they have enough paying member's, that they don't need to discriminate on these grounds.....(I had been a paying member for almost 5 years, and threatened to cancel all my member's accounts(had 5+) when my main was banned...they didn't flinch, and neither did I)

~RAM

Bobarkinator
11-01-2007, 12:46 AM
No, same reasons stated by everyone else...Even legit players logout...some of the younger ones even have to ask for help solving them ;)

After my main was banned...I'm convinced that they have enough paying member's, that they don't need to discriminate on these grounds.....(I had been a paying member for almost 5 years, and threatened to cancel all my member's accounts(had 5+) when my main was banned...they didn't flinch, and neither did I)

~RAM

Well, since Andrew hit 5 mil (1,000,000 members * =>$5) I don't think they really need to anymore

legendaryhero90
11-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Well, since Andrew hit 5 mil (1,000,000 members * =>$5) I don't think they really need to anymore

imagine if everyone stops playing runescape :p

Julza
11-01-2007, 11:23 PM
imagine if everyone stops playing runescape :p

That would be funny =]

HellBoyz
11-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Definitely i want to see the result... lol :D

lakerzz8
11-04-2007, 04:18 AM
If everyone stops, he could retire now anyway so wouldn't be too big.