this is my Army blog i will keep it up to date as much as possible
What i have
-30 accounts
-1 computer 512mb ram 2.33 ghz processor
-time to auto
-2 kids helping me make accounts
My goals
-60 accounts
-srl member status(to not just be an autoer but an accepted member of srl)
-60 accounts lvl 30 mining
-desktop 4gb ram 4ghz processor
-make 1 more account every day (after i have 60 accounts)
What im currently doing
-making 60 accounts
-trying to get my parents to buy me a pc(i know im only twelve)
-making an auto dough maker
-learnining scar scripting

cbris
10-31-2007, 11:54 PM
Well those sound like ambitions goals, but they are good ones. I am one a road similar to yours. Here are my tips.

==An army is thirty is about as big as most people need and i cant see a use for an army of more then 60. But if you want go right ahead but remember the phrase, "its the way you use it, not the size that counts." :cool:

==60 with 30 mining is nice, but what about putting more time in to just a few. 20 with 60, to get into mining guild, could be MUCH better.

==How will using tarajunky's chicken killer make you an SRL member? To get in to SRL, you need scripting skills (including walking, object finding, multi-player, and anti-randoms). If you want to learn, check out the tut section. There are some truly great tuts.

==In your sig, you say 60 with 10 attack. Before you starting autoing a skill, you NEED to gain much more then 10 attack. My army is at LEAST 15-20 before mining or wood cutting. When an account reaches 30 mining, i bring it back to get to at least level 30 attack. Please trust me on this, it keeps you from being banned.

=="desktop 4gb ram 4ghz processor." processor of 4ghs is about what you want in a new computer, but 4gigs!?? You would only need what it you were autoing on several Virtual Machines at once... ah, so you DO have a good reason. If your not going to do that, why bother?
Dont know what a VM is? :google:

Well, i hope this helps. Welcome to the community!

bullzeye95
11-01-2007, 12:10 AM
-srl member status(to use tarajunky's chicken killer)
Sorry, but I vote no on your application because you said that...

mark9510
11-01-2007, 12:22 AM
bullzeye you have me all wrong i have alot of potential for scar scripting i wish i could be an awesome scripter its just that if i use the chicken killer i will get my combat up more and faster plus it got more good reviews than others

Dont know what a VM is?
yes i do that is why i want a 4gig ram and with 60 accounts i will have a good army because if one is banned i will be able to keep the army going and when the accounts are good i will concentrate on all of them

==In your sig, you say 60 with 10 attack. Before you starting autoing a skill, you NEED to gain much more then 10 attack. My army is at LEAST 15-20 before mining or wood cutting. When an account reaches 30 mining, i bring it back to get to at least level 30 attack. Please trust me on this, it keeps you from being banned.

i mean iwant them to have a good combat level like 40 and its 10 combat but i should change that

gillian
11-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Those are some seriously heavy goals :) cbris has a point tho hun .. it's all about quality, not quantity .. while having an army of 60 sounds brilliant, perhaps you may want to concentrate on working with 10 of them at a time?

mark9510
11-06-2007, 09:59 PM
i am working very slowly because i use 5 accounts until they are around 40 combat and then i get their mining to 60 and when they are done i go to the next five so far i only have around 3 done

mark9510
11-06-2007, 10:03 PM
just wondering i have an idea of making my army not just a miner but a woodcutter and fisher which would be cool with around 60 to 70 mining,fishing, and woodcutting

Not Bad

mark9510
11-11-2007, 02:38 AM
my friend has just gave me the 20 accounts he has made so i was friendly and gave him 1.1mil now i am slowly moving my army to lumbridge the to the chicken coop to train for now i am training 5 at a time 3 are done already and i have the rest coming still waiting for my other friend to make his accounts and i am planning everything. will post plan soon

mark9510
11-13-2007, 10:26 PM
okay here is my plan *picture this in your mind*

My Plan
1-Run forefeathers by munk until all 60 charachters are 30 combat
2-teleport to lumby
3-run Gobbiez until 40 combat
4-Get SRL membership and run lame until 37 magic *not getting membership
just for lame*
5-Do rune mysteries quest
6-power chop trees until lvl 30 woodcutting
7-go to draynor
8-run a draynor netter until lvl 40 fishing*made by my good friend Timer150*
9-run draynor willow chopper until 60 woodcutting
10-teleport to varrock
11-run to the east bamk
12-Use Masterkill's Varrock East Miner to get up to lvl 60 mining
13-Use Wizzup's Essence miner to help get mining lvl up
14-go to edgeville
15-Use edgeville fisher by Wizzup to get up fishing levels
16-use Edgeville yew cutter to get woodcutting exp
17-go to falador and run a guild miner to get coal
18- go to Al Kharid
19-Smelt iron and coal to make steel bars
20-End in Varrock mining items and getting Exp

buck cakes
11-14-2007, 01:02 AM
i think that plan will take several lifetimes
how about this:

1-Run forefeathers by munk until all 60 charachters are 30 combat
2-teleport to lumby
3-run Gobbiez until 40 combat
4-Get SRL membership and run lame until 37 magic *not getting membership
just for lame*
5-teleport to varrock
6-run to the east bamk
7-Use Masterkill's Varrock East Miner to get up to lvl 60 mining
8- go to Al Kharid
9-Smelt iron and coal to make steel bars
10-End in Varrock mining items and getting Exp
or you could just make different members of your army specialize in different things.

gillian
11-14-2007, 05:40 AM
hmm that's still a lifetime m'dear :)

How about this: WHAT IS YOUR OVERALL GOAL? Identify ONE thing for us.

mark9510
11-14-2007, 11:03 PM
okay my overall goal is to get 100 hybrid macroers (a macroer that gets all stats up) i will get a membership for srl and start to script alot and i will start making mad money a day with my new computer 4-5 vms running at once

gillian
11-15-2007, 07:18 AM
Can you start small for us? :p

And if you are running 4-5 vms at once .. man, your stats are going to go through the roof .. will be interesting to see you jump from the 70s all the way up to the top ten.

mark9510
11-15-2007, 08:13 PM
yes that is true but by the time i get my new computer it will be in a couple of months but i will never get #1 because Nielsie95 runs 6vms

macromacro123
11-15-2007, 11:09 PM
Mmhmm... Here is what I did:
- Studied alot of scripts, alot of SCAR/SRL tuts and finaly learned SCAR scripting!:)
- Made an army of 10 guys.
- Used a powerchopper I made to get them 30 wc.
- Used a rimmington willow cutter/seller I made to get them 60 wc(it's in wc section of srl but I didn't update it so...).
- Gave them rune axes.
- Got them to Varrock.
- Started using my Varrock yew cutter with my army(I'm getting money hehe:D).

I'm currently:

- Learning Java, C/C++, Delphi and others coding languages(I like Java).
- Umm... Getting cash on my Varrok yew cutter ftw!:D

My goals:
- Learn alot from Java, C/C++, Delphi and others coding languages(C/C++ is interesting but Java is my favorite).

- Create a bot with those coding languages(probably Java)and use Java applets to create more than one window(10).

- Get my army high wc and... umm yea, make more cash!:D

mark9510
11-17-2007, 02:15 AM
cool so you are a woodcutter autoer im a hybrid i train all at once