PDA

View Full Version : All these different bots.. its so confusing! Help!

rockhead
11-02-2007, 01:02 AM
ok ive been hearing alot about rs Demon and nexus and ares and even jmacro and nucbot these days (nucbot and jmacro r java based so is resdemon i believe) and i was wondering if there could be a conclusive argument about which one is better. Yes im sure there have been topics like this before but hopefuly with mature responses we can come up with conclusive answer to this question: Which bot is best? we can take price into account along with amount of scripts availible and community.

plz make your posts 3 sentences or longer; id like to keep this thread as short as possible so people can make better descions with less fluff inbetween intellgent posts.
the winner of this bot compotetion will get me as another custumer
i know i will be flamed but scar doesnt fufill me needs as a autoing/botting program. Only 1 user at a time! sheeesshh

lol thanx and post away!

RAM
11-02-2007, 01:15 AM
ok ive been hearing alot about rs Demon and nexus and ares and even jmacro and nucbot these days (nucbot and jmacro r java based so is resdemon i believe) and i was wondering if there could be a conclusive argument about which one is better. Yes I'm sure there have been topics like this before but hopefully with mature responses we can come up with conclusive answer to this question: Which bot is best? we can take price into account along with amount of scripts available and community.

Please make your posts 3 sentences or longer;I'd like to keep this thread as short as possible so people can make better decisions with less fluff in between intelligent posts.
The winner of this bot competition will get me as another customer
I know I will be flamed but scar doesn't fulfill me needs as a autoing/botting program. Only 1 user at a time! sheeesshh

lol Thanks and post away!

Yes, there have been numerous posts about this, TO MANY...Google it !
Please read the statement on the front page, We do not use our knowledge of java here to directly interact with the client.
This Site is devoted to SCAR, if it does not fulfill your needs, you are free to leave, We are not looking for "customers", as we don't charge for this program !Best Regards,

~RAM

Edit: Why an an inflammatory post, if you know you're going to get flamed ?