PDA

View Full Version : in the next scar....

blackhand101
11-06-2007, 12:58 AM
why dont you make the next scar compatible with the old scripts as well
contact whoever and tell them this
i hate usingan old script that don't work with 3.12

Town
11-06-2007, 01:11 AM
That's impossible.

HyperSecret
11-06-2007, 01:13 AM
its not just scar, it would also be SRL, SRL updates are runescape updates...so you cant have it that way :D

Sp0rky
11-06-2007, 02:00 AM
I feel angered by your post.

You talk about 'whoever' like the person that gave us the gift of scar isn't important, or that it's his job to make scar and he gets paid.

Well, it's not, he's doing it out of kindness to the community, show some respect.

If you come here and start bitching about the FREE scripts you downloaded for this FREE program that so many people work hard to maintain and keep alive, then I suggest you go find another community.

Your 10 posts only angers me further, showing you have no intention of continuing posting and contributing, just getting the minimum you possibly can to download free scripts and leeching.

You've made me mad, so im going for a cig. It won't suprise me if you don't post on this thread again, but I'd like to be proven wrong. I doubt you'll even look at it, entirely pointless me writing this in the first place.

Sp0rky
11-06-2007, 02:08 AM
Ya, im sorry c0de. I find it hard to not type how I feel sometimes. You took the mature approach. Probably the more helpful aswell, pointing him to tuts etc.

Unfortunately, as I stated, he's got his 10 posts now, so he's not coming back.

But hey, a noob in a few months reading this thread might get some kinda help from your post. I'm sure you've done some good.

I guess I fail... It's far easier to say 'gtfo' than to actually try and help, even though you know your efforts will be wasted...

Boreas
11-06-2007, 07:34 AM
Just for you Sp0rky

GoF
11-06-2007, 01:01 PM
I feel angered by your post.

You talk about 'whoever' like the person that gave us the gift of scar isn't important, or that it's his job to make scar and he gets paid.

Well, it's not, he's doing it out of kindness to the community, show some respect.

If you come here and start bitching about the FREE scripts you downloaded for this FREE program that so many people work hard to maintain and keep alive, then I suggest you go find another community.

Your 10 posts only angers me further, showing you have no intention of continuing posting and contributing, just getting the minimum you possibly can to download free scripts and leeching.

You've made me mad, so im going for a cig. It won't suprise me if you don't post on this thread again, but I'd like to be proven wrong. I doubt you'll even look at it, entirely pointless me writing this in the first place.

You read my mind.

blackhand101
11-14-2007, 04:58 PM
nvm i was a n00b to scar when i wrote this so... some1 plz close this