PDA

View Full Version : new assist thing on rs

blackhand101
11-06-2007, 01:08 AM
the way to work this "thing" is say a person wantsto make fire runes but the only lvl they have is 8 and the required is 14. well that is where assist thingy comes into play what they need to do is ask a person with lvl 14 or higher runecraft to assist you. to ask for assistance right click on them and click req assist and they will be asked to assist once they do you can do what their lvls will aloow you to do
if more info is needed ask me
----------------
blackhand101

Timer
11-06-2007, 01:20 AM
Yes, This Is Useful But You Should Go Into More Deeply ( Including Like the Person Offering You Their Skill Has To Keep A Window Open, and That The Person Lending The Skill Gets The EXP and The Person using the skill Gets The Items, etc.)( I already know about this :D )

t3hl33tn00b
11-06-2007, 03:14 AM
Yes, This Is Useful But You Should Go Into More Deeply ( Including Like the Person Offering You Their Skill Has To Keep A Window Open, and That The Person Lending The Skill Gets The EXP and The Person using the skill Gets The Items, etc.)( I already know about this :D )

Why Do You Capitalize Every Single Word?

legendaryhero90
11-06-2007, 03:21 AM
anti- logout ftw! :D

have an army surround the big guy

lakerzz8
11-06-2007, 05:00 AM
It is not anti-logout, you still logout if you're inactive. And no army since you can only assist one person at a time. AND there already a 2-page thread about this.

blackhand101
11-14-2007, 05:00 PM
there is i did not see it... oh wait i was not a jr mem when i wrote this
EDIT: i think my bro said they took out mining and fishing assist as well idk why