PDA

View Full Version : Fagex are assholes.

Geebly
11-06-2007, 09:04 AM
Do you ever notice when you sell some items to a store, and there is noone around. That the items disapear magically? Does fagex do this to make the items harder to get? More rare? If so I just wish there community could see how gay they are, and we could all mass quit until they cleaned there god damn shit up.

NiCbaZ
11-06-2007, 09:40 AM
lol this is pure, spam if you dont like "jagex" just dont pay the game its symple

t3hl33tn00b
11-06-2007, 02:38 PM
most of us here respect jagex, we dont go around flaming them for doing something we dont like, if you want to quit then go ahead

GoF
11-06-2007, 03:05 PM
... Jeez... You don't know items disappear from shops? And that's most likely to make more room to the shop, so non-wanted items disappear after a certain amount of time.

Jackrawl
11-06-2007, 04:59 PM
We should rebel!

Naum
11-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Lol we dont blame jackex for what happened we break their rules remember...

->{Nauman}<-

PwNZoRNooB
11-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Srl rule 1. Respect Jagex.

If they wouldn't have done rs in the first place we wouldn't be here.

Heavenzeyez1
11-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Dude.. You think that things disappear to make things RARE? :eek:
So, that wud be like that->i sell a partyhat there:) ->It will disappear in 2 secs?:D And never blame jagex! If Jagex wouldn't create RS-.- We wouldn't have this wonderful and great Forum!.
Eerik.

Edit: You don't like this forum or RS? ->Quit/Keep playing ''Supaplex''

Smartzkid
11-06-2007, 08:59 PM
Heh, what do you want? Mind reading devices so the shop won't purge items that you want?

Geebly
11-06-2007, 10:58 PM
... Jeez... You don't know items disappear from shops? And that's most likely to make more room to the shop, so non-wanted items disappear after a certain amount of time.

To test this, I sold an addy plate to an empty general store, with noone around, it disapeared within 2 seconds. Ill say again the shop was EMPTY, there was like 300k yews there also, other then that nothing. Im just saying, this is a very dumb thing they do. And they do it so everything is harder for us to get.

lakerzz8
11-06-2007, 11:40 PM
Wow. You had to "test" this amazing theory that shops remove one of everything in stock every 30 seconds or more to make room? Do you realize that if this didn't happen, every store would be full of beads and bones and all other kinds of bullshit no one would buy and then no one would be able to sell to the stores either. Use your head before you post.

bullzeye95
11-06-2007, 11:44 PM
To test this, I sold an addy plate to an empty general store, with noone around, it disapeared within 2 seconds. Ill say again the shop was EMPTY, there was like 300k yews there also, other then that nothing. Im just saying, this is a very dumb thing they do. And they do it so everything is harder for us to get.

Where do you find an empty general store with 300k yews...?

PwNZoRNooB
11-07-2007, 04:34 PM

:D That's a bit funny.

EvilChicken!
11-08-2007, 06:07 PM
This thread is pure spam, this shows your knowledge of the game.

*mumble about making items rare* lmfao..

legendaryhero90
11-08-2007, 11:59 PM
Do you ever notice when you sell some items to a store, and there is noone around. That the items disapear magically? Does fagex do this to make the items harder to get? More rare? If so I just wish there community could see how gay they are, and we could all mass quit until they cleaned there god damn shit up.

not gonna happen.

for some dumb reason...

GoF
11-09-2007, 04:04 PM

Maybe there's a interval. Like every 1 minute. Maybe you sold the plate at 2 seconds before.

Just sell like 10 random crap items and wait. They will disappear. Big deal.

From a land of pure imaginatiooon...

Maxcore
11-10-2007, 03:38 PM
I thought this was going to be about 'fagex.net' and was about to agree with you, but nevermind.

red eyes 20
11-12-2007, 05:52 AM
i hope i'm not grave diggin but the shop depleating is so random items and crap doesn't build up where there is no room to sell your crap...